October 22, 2014 | 1804 users online

Self Tanners - Marcelle - iBronze Self-Tanning Cloths

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by my_moomoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the fair to medium skin version as I am pretty fair (BB Porcelain). I tried it today and it works. It gave my skin a light glow which was what I was after. Since this was my first time using this product, I noticed that it could be quite difficult to acheive a really good result. I got patches (streakes) of skin that remained pale coz I guess I missed. It is really hard to tell if you missed a spot as the product does dry very quickly. I am gonna do a re-tan later today to amend the patches. 0_o But overall I do like the product as there was no smell and it is very convenient. I got this at LD of $11CDN.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Beba89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really do not know why people have been posting negative comments. I am noticing that the problem is the way in which you use this product. If you use it correctly, results will be in your favour. I only gave it a 4 due to it's high price.. I think 14 instead of 18 dollars would be reasonable. Also, keep this in a dark place like a drawer so that the wipes dont dry out from oxygen.

1. EXFOLIATE in the shower and moisturize. Wait 10 minutes for the lotion to dry on your body.

2. Then evenly wipe the cloth all over your body...i use 2...one for the upper body and one for the lower body...i also apply a bit of pressure for hte pigment shows better.

THIS WORKS FOR ME LIKE A CHARM!
GOOD LUCK!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by janeeugenia

I've seen a bunch of bad reviews on this product but I have to say I love it, I know people say it has no result whatsoever but maybe because most do use only 1 cloth per all-over application. I have used about 3-4 for whole body and it gave me a really nice STREAK FREE absolutely nice bronzed natural glow(which starts to develop within first half hour) Its a definite win if you have a party in a couple of days, its quick, very comfortable application and a quick dry, no stains no smudges. Thumbs up!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Eustace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with the other MUA's about this Marcelle product. I've given it a good tryout and the color is next to nothing. I also didn't like the flimsiness of the towels - they had a tendancy to roll up as you are stroking them on your skin, making them awkward to use. No self-tan odor but I guess that's because they don't actually contain any self-tanning ingredients! An annoying waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by jessbradford

I bought the marcelle ibronze self tanner on a whim because I have a wedding to go to and I donít want my pasty white skin to blind everyone. with that being said I tried the tanning cloths last night and I have to agree to the fact that I did not notice a dramatic difference in the colour of my skin. I did however see a bit of a "glow" I guess you could call it. I think in a way it works better because you can then personally decide how dark you really want to go. I got the fair to medium one but in the brown package not the one in the one in the pale kind of bag. if you got that one that could be a reason why you have not got any colour maybe... because it said for a sun kiss, the others donít say that. Personally, I think Iím going to continue to use the product and see how it goes and will update in a few days with my results. other then that the application is easy, the wipes do tend to dry out but you could easily still use one for a full body application. So I guess I see how it goes

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by msCullen8685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a waste!! as others have said, NO COLOUR, NONE AT ALL. the sheets are WHITE!! plus, they are expensive! i'm going to try to return these. what a dissapointment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ugh I bought these on sale and I'm so disappointed. Like others said, they don't do ANYTHING...so annoying.
This is the 1st Marcelle product that has disappointed me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2008 9:41:00 AM More reviews by K1SS_M3

I agree!!! I had previously tried the Life Brand (shoppers drug mart) tanning cloths and they seemed to work better than these. At least I got some subtle colour. These tanning cloths gave me absolutely nooooo colour. I am disappointed, a waste of my $16 CAD

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had to create a place to review this product, so I can share with everybody how disappointed I am with this product.
I was looking for the L'Oreal self-tanning towellettes, but those disappeared from the shelves, so I bought this instead, cause I like the idea of a self-tanning cloth.
Well, I put it on last night, and when I looked in the mirror this morning, I was like...where is my color? Or at least, my "glow"? NOTHING. It didn't even smell, for heaven's sake, it's like I didn't put anything on! Not to mention that the cloth got dry soon after I finished my neck, chest and half of my left arm. So I figure in order to do your whole body, you have to use at least 3-4.
I don't remember last time I bought such a useless product. What a waste of $12 CAD.