April 18, 2014 | 1967 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Lash Fibers

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jadorelechoc

I can see why this appeals to people, but I would not buy this again. For me, it was a waste of money. It does help add a little bit of length but you have to be extra careful with what mascara you choose to layer on top or how many coats you apply, or you can end up with an unattractive clumpy mess. The fibers should not be too wet or too dry when you follow up with the mascara, and well the whole thing is just too much work for a questionable result. It feels as though the stars should be aligned for this one to work well and I just want to keep it simple, especially since I can have the same result (or better) with a great mascara alone, without spending extra time on double the steps and extra money on a second item, for one job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

I'm really mad at MUFE. This is the second product of theirs that has become a HG to me and they go and discontinue it. Or least stopped carrying it at Sephora. This made my lashes look so thick and long. I used it on a daily basis. I'm now using Tarte's lash primer, and I'm not liking it nearly as much. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lawla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

WOW, best thing that's ever happened to my lashes. This is my favourite product on earth.
I use this most days when I want extreme length, and this delivers.
I apply it, wait a few minutes for it to dry and then apply maybelline colossal, and I have pretty long lashes, sometimes I curl as the lest step and it just opens up my eyes and makes me look THAT much prettier.
I love eyelashes I think they're what makes a face more feminine. Defiantly give it ago, I bought mine two months ago and I'm totally inlove, it changed my make-up.
I noticed what a big difference this makes when I apply mascara without this stuff, it's not the same not even close, short stubby lashes with no volume, simply put: Lacking.
I would not mind using this daily, it just makes me feel better, get some now :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by RockQueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Was so dissapointed :( I have straight and fragile lashes, I always use a waterproof mascara as it's the only kind that doesn't straighten my curled lashes back to pointing downwords. Best results come with wp-mascaras that have a primer (L'Oreal Double Extension and Volume Shocking). Lash Fibers looked good on my lashes until I tried to apply mascara. Horrible! My lashes just disappeared alltogether, curl was gone and absolutely no lenght. I look lashless :'( I so wanted to like this product but it didn't work for me. It was expensive, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have previously used lancome primer, shieseido primer, etc., but I like this best. The fibers are more prominent in this formula. It does not weigh down my lashes or get too hard before I apply mascara. I also noticed that the condition of my lashes has been healthier since I used this product. I will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by shesparkles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am rather dissatisfied with this product. I have previously used Estee Lauder and Shiseido lash primers but grabbed this before a trip because it was available at Sephora. It's a fiber-based product, similar to Imju FiberWig, but is a primer rather than a mascara. I find the placement of the fibers difficult to control--luck of the draw, you could end up with beautifully placed lush lengthening fibers on the outside of both eyes where you want them, or you could end up with one random stalactite on the inner corner, or lopsided eyes, etc. I also find tends to flake/cause the mascara over it to flake, and is a little sticky on my inner corners. But my biggest problem with it, actually, is the color. It applies stark white and unlike the other primers I've used does not dry down to clear. So if you're in a rush in the morning, it's very easy to end up looking like you have crusties! This product might work for a professional or someone who has lots of time to spend on their morning routine, but for me, that's a deal-breaker. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Nelu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it... makes my eye irritate and the first time I used it it was fine... But then on by the third time my bottle was empty!!! there just wasn't enough product for the price! also it didin't do much on my lashes actually did nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ewizzydizzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OMGG. this is the BESTBESTBEST primer for mascaraa. i agree it does make any mascara look good! ive had the same one for almost year (and i know thats not good lol) but it still works its magic ;) defff will buy again! buy thiss you wont be dissapointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by sxs

The length I get with this stuff is amazing. It's really incredible. The down side, though, is that it's a little bit clumpy and not very volumizing. I have really long, kind of clumpy, thin lashes. I mean, it's a step in the right direction anyway, although I'm still trying to figure out the right combination for really long, thick lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by manuella103

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Irritated my eyes big time :( Made my fav mascara flake on my cheeks after one hour ponly! But again I've notices that it is only me who had such results! Tried it over& over again coz I wanted 2 believe the other reviews!INo luck :( It could be that my Lash Fiber was a returned Sephora item that was but back on the shelf!! Ewww. Threw it away.