November 21, 2014 | 1739 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Silky Experiences - Champagne Kiss Moisturizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the best shampoo I've used from VO5, it is definitely the most moisturizing that I've come across. Works really great for a $1, works well for someone who only washes their hair a few times a week like me.
I love the smell, it's one of my absolute favorites, and it's a hair smell I'd like to be associated with, I would wear this shampoo as a perfume.
For VO5 fans, bargain hunters alike, I highly recommend this shampoo, and other VO5's from their silky experiences line, I think they are the best made overall.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recently I switched to these shampoos & Suave after reading all of the great reviews here and I think it's going to take me a while to undo all of the damage I have done to my hair. At first it seemed like I had found quite a deal, for only $1 and all of the different scents & formulas. The first few times I used this & the conditioner my fine hair seemed okay, but over time it became very dry and the ends started to get crispy, and I detect some residue. I am not sure what the ingredients are rated, but it seems like they use quite a bit of cheap chemicals and cleansing agents. They also smell good to me at first, but the fake scents get to me after a while. This one and the strawberries & cream were the best ones of the bunch for my fine hair type, but still damaging. So basically I thought I found a deal, but now I am going to be spending money on other products to restore my hair back to what it was before I ruined it with these products, so I really didn't save anything. I am switching back to my natural Beauty Without Cruelty, EO & Aubrey Organics products, which are in the $5-$10 range and improve my hair over time. If you are on a budget, it is well worth it to spend the extra $1.50 on Suave Professionals (in the green bottles) over these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by pinky1965

WOW! I have fine, thin, color treated, dry hair that only gets worse with age :( This shampoo is GREAT! I have spent so much money over the years on EVERY brand and type of hair care product imagineable and yet this only costs $1.00 and this stuff ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It smells fantastic, lathers well, and rinses clean. I am going to try some of the other types in this line to see which one actually works best for my hair and for $1.00 a bottle, i can buy the entire line at less than what I would pay for one salon product! I HIGHLY recommend the Alberto VO5 line!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by BasiaMik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oooooh my goodness!!!!! Today, I was standing in line at Rite Aid and saw this on sale for 87 cents. I immediately thought, "Oh this shampoo must be garbage." But then I remembered my mom used to buy V05 years ago, and always raved about it. So I picked some up. After washing my hair tonight, my hair came out incredibly smooth and moisturized. Little to no frizz. I'm amazed. Simply amazed. I'm going back tomorrow and stocking up. This shampoo, like someone else said, is a well kept secret. Don't overpay for anything else. (Oh and the scent is fruity but good)

UPDATE - I laughed at my initial reaction to this shampoo. After more use, I realized it's not good to use it everyday unless you have extremely dry hair. The shampoo tends to make roots greaser over time. That's probably why it was on sale! I've learned my lesson. Still, a great moisturizing shampoo for dry ends.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been on a strawberry kick lately, so I wanted to get a shampoo with a strawberry scent. I stumbled upon the Vo5 Champagne Kiss shampoo and conditioner at Rite Aid. I decided to take a smell, and I fell in love. The scent is a very light strawberry. It smells delicious.

I've spent the past few days using this product, and I think it works great. It makes my hair feel and look silky-smooth without over-moisturizing it and making it greasy. It feels very light too.

This is one of the best hair products I've used in a while and it only costs one buck! You really can't beat that.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by hazel90650

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells GREAT! Not overwhelming. Just a hint of strawberry. Lots of body & shine! LOVEIT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent shampoo: smells great and cleans well, and definitely makes my hair silky. Unfortunately I think it's been discontinued. I've been looking for it for a few weeks and can't find it anymore!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by rosie32282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These new V05 shampoos are a well kept beauty secret. Nobody would believe me if I told them I could get a moisturizing shampoo for a dollar! This shampoo smells sexy, if that's possible, tangy and sweet like Victoria Secret's Strawberries and Champagne. (like a fizzy strawberry scent) Not only that but it is so creamy and moisturizing and does not leave the hair stripped. It uses Sodium Laureth Sulfate which is a more gentle sulfate used in expensive shampoos. It contains conditioning agents as well as protein and biotin. I am a true product junkie that uses only salon shampoos and these have them all beat. I don't know how they do it. The Moisture Milk shampoos are also great.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

This stuff is amazing! I got this at Kroger for $0.86 and not only does it smell utterly delicious, but it works just as well as Pantene or Dove. The formula is very creamy and creates a thick lather. I can't wait until I run out of my current conditioner so I can buy a Champagne Kiss one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by 1makeupaddict

works so great and is so cheap