Duri-Rejuvacote

4.7

Ethyl Acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, toluenesulfonamide/formaldehyde resin, isopropyl alcohol, n-butyl alcohol, trymethyl penthanyl, dissobutyrate, camphor, hydrolized wheat protein, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolized soy protein, calcium pantothenate.

on 7/30/2015 2:03:00 AM

When I was looking around for a popular (and one that works!) nail growth/strengthener/hardener, I stumbled upon Duri Rejuvacote, which boasts as being a nail growth system. It worked for a bunch of people and for that reason, I caved and bought it.

Now I'm days short of a month of usage on and off (consecutively for a few days, then under my nail polish, sometimes with Nail Envy on top, etc) and I've noticed a significant growth! My nails used to break and snap off, becoming soft in the water (Fun story- I snapped all of the nails on my right hand washing my hair once.) but after using this, I've noticed they're stronger than ever and hardly ever bend. I can put these through a hair-wash and still have my length!

For me, I've got about a 2mm-3mm growth on my ring fingers, and these usually only got to half of a millimetre on average! My nails no longer look like stumps so this is now one of my cult must-haves! HG STATUS!

on 6/4/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish I had tried this sooner! Before I was using Orly Nailtrition topped by Barielle Argan fortifier topped by Fiberglass Network and using Mavala Scientifique every two weeks, which is really hard to keep off the ssurrounding soft tissue.

Duri Rejuacote I works better than anything I have tried. I have healthy nails that don't peel or split for the first time in my life. Definitely need one backup on hand minimum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is absolutely amazing! Follow the directions on the package. Use as a base coat, apply polish over it, and use as a top coat. Then add another layer every day for 7 days or until you feel like changing polish, and repeat! It's just as shiny as most of my other top coats, and dries quickly, too. Additionally, putting on one more coat each day makes my polish last much longer than usual! I have been using Rejuvacote off and on for a couple of months now, and it has helped my nails grow in stronger and longer than they have in a long time. Would recommend to anyone!

on 12/16/2014 9:26:00 PM

I'm going to sound like I work for this company but I don't. I'm a nurse and I change polish about every week.

I loved how effective the original version was for strengening my nails, but I was weary of the ingredients.
They now have rejuvenate 2 which is 3 -free. Not sure what other two chemicals are but it is definitely formaldehyde free.
They must be listening to their customers.
I apply thin coat on top of my manicure every day or every other day. I apply thick coat to my right second and third nail as those chip very easily on me.

I order from nailpolishcanada.com
$12.95 same as original.
Get two and it's free shipping in Canada.

More info: www.duri.com - See more at: http://www.happi.com/contents/view_breaking-news/2013-04-18/duri-debuts-rejuvacote-2/#sthash.ETG4haQa.dpuf

In 2000, Duri Cosmetics launched its Rejuvacote nail treatment. Now, Duri’s founder and chemist Faina Ritz has created Rejuvacote 2, a new "super" version with a powerful formula designed for more “sensitive” nails. “The formulation for Rejuvacote 2 was developed for users who experience skin reactions and irritations from anything including some naturally derived ingredients,” said Ritz. “We wanted to create a product that could provide a nail treatment usable for the people with more sensitive skin and nails.“ According to the company, the unique formulation is designed to not only extend the life of a manicure, but to ward off dryness and encourage strong, healthy nails to grow. The intensive strengthening formula contains keratin and calcium to mend split nails.

on 10/14/2014 3:02:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

BUY THIS!!!!
You can not go wrong!

When I took off Acrylic nails, my own nails were paper thin!

This product saved my nails, and I will NEVER be without it!

on 10/5/2014 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

as long as i can remember, i've always had pathetic nails (& i'm not a nail biter), but thanks to rejuvacote, i finally have real, functional nails! i've been using this product as a base coat for about 2 weeks & my nails are growing like crazy! they're no longer splitting or bending or peeling or breaking like usual. this stuff is truly a godsend. i will forever repurchase!

on 10/2/2014 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this stuff, I use the Rejuvacote step 1 as my base coat. Helps keep nails from peeling.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this stuff is awesome,it really helps your nails to be stronger.My nails before I started using this stuff would bend easy,break,tear and crack but now since I've used this stuff they are stronger then they were before.

on 8/24/2014 10:18:00 AM

An amazing treatment that has helped my nails stay long and strong. I have paper thin, bendy nails with the strength of wet paper. This is the only treatment that has helped me maintain length that I love. I do have one very problematic nail that I still have problems with due to an injury I had with acrylics. (Never again I say!) But that is not a fault of the product.

It is readily available at a decent price. I get mine from Walmart. The packaging is pretty basic, but unique to my batch of top coats/ base coats/ and treatments, so it's easy to find.

It can be a bit drying due to the formaldehyde, but nothing I can't fix by using a moisturizing treatment every other mani. Or by oiling my nails prior to using it.

All around great product that will always be in my arsenal. I will always repurchase! HG material!

on 7/5/2014 8:00:00 AM

I gave this 5 lippies, because it definitely works to harden your nails and help them grow. My nails were weak, they broke and split easily, and this helped them look great. But I would not repurchase because it has formaldehyde.