November 26, 2014 | 1810 users online

Nails - Duri-Rejuvacote

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by sherrys87

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

BUY THIS!!!!
You can not go wrong!

When I took off Acrylic nails, my own nails were paper thin!

This product saved my nails, and I will NEVER be without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by candiamber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

as long as i can remember, i've always had pathetic nails (& i'm not a nail biter), but thanks to rejuvacote, i finally have real, functional nails! i've been using this product as a base coat for about 2 weeks & my nails are growing like crazy! they're no longer splitting or bending or peeling or breaking like usual. this stuff is truly a godsend. i will forever repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by jplakhot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff, I use the Rejuvacote step 1 as my base coat. Helps keep nails from peeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by childofgod1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this stuff is awesome,it really helps your nails to be stronger.My nails before I started using this stuff would bend easy,break,tear and crack but now since I've used this stuff they are stronger then they were before.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An amazing treatment that has helped my nails stay long and strong. I have paper thin, bendy nails with the strength of wet paper. This is the only treatment that has helped me maintain length that I love. I do have one very problematic nail that I still have problems with due to an injury I had with acrylics. (Never again I say!) But that is not a fault of the product.

It is readily available at a decent price. I get mine from Walmart. The packaging is pretty basic, but unique to my batch of top coats/ base coats/ and treatments, so it's easy to find.

It can be a bit drying due to the formaldehyde, but nothing I can't fix by using a moisturizing treatment every other mani. Or by oiling my nails prior to using it.

All around great product that will always be in my arsenal. I will always repurchase! HG material!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this 5 lippies, because it definitely works to harden your nails and help them grow. My nails were weak, they broke and split easily, and this helped them look great. But I would not repurchase because it has formaldehyde.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Laurdom

I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who has been unsuccessful with growing out their nails with other products. My nails always grew, but were soft and did not grow in very thick. I had tried so many other products and this is the only product that works for me. My nails are gorgeous from using this product to grow out my nails. The Rejuvacote dries very quickly and brushes on in a thin layer. The results are shiny hard nails. My manicure routine is: Once or twice a week I take off the old polish with a piece of cotton, soap up my nails with warm water and lightly brush off any dirt from underneath them, gently push my cuticles upward with a wooden cuticle stick and then brush a coat on Duri-Rejuvacote onto my nails. If I am up to it, I will add a layer of Opi pink French manicure polish and a clear coat, and it looks like I went to the salon for a professional French manicure. I love this stuff!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff really works! My nails were in a depressing state, weak, splitting, very bendy. They have gone a long way with this stuff. For the first 2-3 weeks I put it on all nails, then after that only on the remaining "problem" nails. Again, after a couple of weeks I only need it on my right thumb nail that had a really deep split, which has gotten much better now as well. My other nails are strong, growing beautifully, some with a very distinct white edge.

I did not experience any pain upon application, but I am a bit worried about the product containing formaldehyde, that's why I deducted a lippie. The price in the US is great, unfortunately for us non-US folks, importing makes the most sensibly priced products quite pricey. The packaging does it's job but it's not very pretty.

EDIT: I have no tried it as a base and top coat. While I don't love it as a base coat because it makes the coloured polish harder to apply, I love it as a top coat. This is the first TC that doesn't make the polish chip worse one me, yes, there are two tiny chips after 2/3 days, and a bit of tip wear but that's it, better than usual.

All in all, if your nails are in a really bad state, you could give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works! Hands down. Warning the first couple of times of using it ur nails will burn. But it's ok because it's worth the outcome. Long strong beautiful nails. I use it alone no other polish with it. I can't say enough good things about this product. The bf got it for me in hopes of me not going to the nail salon so often. And I haven't been back since. Saves money if ur stick to it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Megxnar

I absolutely love this product! My whole life I had paper thin nails, and they would never grow past nubs. When I came across Rejuvacote, I never thought it would become my HG base coat, but it did! After about 2 weeks of using it, my nails were able to grow and they no longer peeled off in sheets. I've been using it for over a year and I can't see myself ever switching!