October 31, 2014 | 1407 users online

Eye Shadow - Inglot - Single Eye Shadow - Matte, Pearl or DS

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Great quality for a price - this is what I think about Inglot eyeshadows.

I do like the variety of colors, textures and finishes. I don't own any matte shadows - but even if you are looking for something in-between like a matte with a bit of shimmer - go for D.S. type

If you love MAC veluxe pearl - you will adore Inglot's Pearl type of eye shadows

AMC is basically your multidimensional eye color and I honestly love these just as much because they are very pigmented and vibrant colors.

For a full on review & swatches on Inglot eyeshadows as a whole, head here:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

My cousin bought these eyeshadows for me as a little present and I'm so glad she did! I'm from Vancouver Canada and we don't have inglot stores anywhere near my city :( so when I finally got to try this product I'm so hooked!
The colour payoff is worth it and they're also very vibrant!
I don't know how much my cousin paid for these but I hope she didn't spend too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After all the Inglot hype here, on blogs and on YouTube, I caved and went to the Times Square location to buy some brighter colors since I wear mainly neutrals. I bought five colors and while they're highly pigmented, they don't really show up on my eye unless I pack them on in several layers. I have a mixture of DS, pearl and matte shades and none is truly sensational though they seemed to swatch well in the store.

I even use a great eye primer (alternating between LORAC and NARS brands) and neither really improves the application. Mind you, I'm used to Ben Nye's WYSIWYG colors that are vibrant, blend like a dream and really pop on my dark skin. I haven't had this much trouble getting good e/s application since I used drugstore brands.

Lesson learned: don't believe the hype.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by gelala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is for the custom e/s palettes you can make with the single shadows.
I wanted so much to love these e/s and was so excited to purchase them when I was in the states but every colour I picked crease on me no matter what kind of base I used. I don't think it works with my chemistry :( I picked 5 shadows, a mix of mattes and slightly shimmery, from light beige to a shimmery plum colour.
The colours are beautiful, the payoff is great. They are very buttery shadows but not too soft when product goes everywhere. I love the customization of the palettes and the packaging is very nice and secure.
I gave the palette to my sister and she loved it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by hc47

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally stopped by the Inglot counter here in San Diego after reading all the primarily positive reviews. I wanted to go to the store which is an hour+ away from me so I decided I should buy a small 10 pan here before taking the trip to Newport Beach just in case. I'm glad I know what to expect now. I admit, I was disappointed....

I'm 35 and used MAC for a long time. For a while, that was all I used until Sephora started springing up everywhere. (Thank Goodness). Eventually I phased out of MAC; 1. Because they got boring. 2. I can't handle the attitude of the counter or stores' staff. 3. Because of the move to the China markets (animal testing). That was the nail in the coffin for MAC.

I was so surprised when I swatched the Inglot shadows onto my hand and they were, well, dry. I was expecting "buttery smooth" and "creamy". I thought all the formulas were very very dry. Like, unusually so. Very strange formula. They are unusual because they do have good pigmentation. And they seem more or less finely milled, but just...dry.

I only bought 7 shades at Macy's in anticipation of going to the store. And I thought, well, maybe my hands are dry or something but no.. got them home and they were the same on my eyes. I consider Urban Decay to be creamy and soft, layerable and blendable. I just can't wear all that shimmer, so Inglot was going to be my Holy Grail.

I will try again at the store and maybe have a pro help me pick out the best colors but overall, I wasn't blown away. But because I am a palette junkie i will try again...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with Inglot. Their mascara, their eyeshadows, everything. I have three Inglot eyeshadows, a shimmery blue that comes off as green, a shimmery purple, and a shimmery light yellow. They're all gorgeous with fantastic color payoff. They're the richest most pigmented eyeshdaow that I've ever used. Although I've never tried a Mac eyeshadow, apparently these are better. I can see that being true, as these are beyond amazing. I'd go back to NYC simply to go back to Inglot! (although I adore the entire city ^.^)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by wandella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best eye shadow that I have ever had. I would recommend to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These eye shadows are all round great products. Honestly they last as long as my MAC's, Dior's, Chanel's, YSL's and even Bobbi Brown eye shadows. I have the pure pigment shades 37, 69, 12, 68, 62 and 49. In the pressed pigments in a freedom system I might add, I have Pearl 409, AMC shine 30, pearl 406, pearl 402 and pearl 207. They make lovely eyeliners, highlighters around my mouth, inside the corners of my eyes and under my brows. They all last quite a while and with my NARS eye primer they last all night long. I just wish Inglot made more matte colours. I would honestly suggest these to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Caramellane

Finally gave Inglot a try and I have to say that I'm disappointed. I tried the DS, pearl, and matte shadows. The DS shades were hard, chalky and didn't apply very evenly. The pearl shades were very frosty, blended too well and were too soft. I know that blendable and soft are usually a good thing, but the shades when blended ended up just becoming one shade. It's as if they didn't adhere properly and move around too much while blending. On a positive note, the eyeshadow is cheap, pigmented and there is a large range of shades. I suggest swatching in store and trying a few shades out at a time.

As a side note, I used Nars eyeshadow primer and purchased and tried out 5 of the shades. I ended up returning all of the shades plus the palette.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

OMG, I was in NYC this weekend and stumbled across this store. It's a hidden gem!!!! It's just like MAC products, except at half the price. Their eye shadow colors are awesome and so pigmented! They're so awesome that you can even use them as blushes. The colors are out of this world and the quality is amazing. I can't say enough about this line, which I fell in love with!! Get yourself into one of these stores girls, you'll know what I'm talking about. I felt like a kid in a candy store!Swoon, swoon!!!