July 31, 2014 | 1464 users online

Powder - 100 Percent Pure - Healthy Glow Powder with spf 20 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

i am surprised by the bad reviews. this powder gives me a flawless coverage and very light. it makes my skin glow and very smooth, i dont even have to use very much. the price is great. this is much lighter than the jane iredale mineral pure pressed which i have been using. it has titanium dioxide for SPF which is great. good natural ingredients. i dont particularly like the new tin packaging but it is ok. i have light asian skin and white peach matched my skin very well. i also use it as a finishing powder if i use a foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by BobMoose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mine was crushed from mail delivery so it was not easy to apply. The color gave that unnatural minerally look on my face (a shiny greyish color). I wore it to set my foundation. Although I like the natural ingredients, for the price of its performance, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by jess428

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This has become my go-to powder. I rarely wear foundation/powder (and not because I have anywhere near perfect skin, but because I am convinced that I may have a chance at good skin someday if I keep all crap off of it!!), but when I do, this powder has the most natural ingredient list of any I've found to date. Mineral foundations do not work for me, and I don't like the ingredient list in traditional powders, and this is the perfect compromise. It does not itch, does not make me oily (and trust me, that is a miracle), and does not make me break out (but again, I don't use everyday). It has good buildable coverage also, better than mineral foundations, I think. A little powdery looking when first applied, but sinks in quickly. I like that it is pressed, but that I can use a makeup brush as if it were a loose formula. I have the lightest formulation, and it is a good match for me, and does minimize redness. I have no complaints, and will not switch unless it stops working for me!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. It covers well and looks nice unless you cake it on or dont moisturize/over moisturize. I would repurchase it except I probably wont for a while cause I want the new makeup they got!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by cls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this is my hg! i just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! it is not discontinued, you can get it from qvc for 28 bucks. i have med light skin and get peach bisque. i have super sensitive acne skin and this makes my face look flawless and actually helps heal my breakouts. the coverage is amazing, even in direct sunlight.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ionprize77

This is one product that I use every day and have repurchased. It does not offer an overwhelming glow to the skin but just a healthy natural luminosity. It is difficult to describe. They sell it on QVC. I use it after foundation and powder. I also use it alone if I need to run out to the store or something. I have tried 2 of their shades. I think they only have one color choice now but the powder is sheer so unless you are really fair I think it would work on light, medium, tan, olive tones. It just adds something extra to my face and I hope it is never discontinued!.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 8:55:00 AM More reviews by jsgossamer

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this thinking it would replace my mineral makeup. First off, it is not like mineral makeup. Minerals go on smooth. This goes on like a powder. It's nice, gentle and provides good matte coverage - but it is still a powder and looks like it on the face. I do like it quite a bit for a powder. I use it over tinted moisturizer for a nice complete look. I like that it's natural and has great sun protection. The color I choose (white peach) is a good match for my pale skintone but is a bit on the yellow side. I have real sensitive skin and this didn't irritate. As others have said - the brush that comes with it is the softest brush I've ever put on my face. If you are looking for a powder, definately try this.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by madmm_x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I waited 5 months while this was on backorder w/QVC. When I finally got it, I freaked out because the White Peach is very yellow in the pan. I have extremely sensitive, neutral fair skin, so if I apply this in good light with a light hand, the powder balances out the inflammation around my nose and chin. My skin looks lightly sun-kissed, which is thrilling because I am far too fair for bronzers. The brush is synthetic but wonderfully soft, doesn't give me the itchies that BE's goat hair brushes do. BE always made my T-Zone an oil slick by midday, with dry patches on my cheeks. I do feel a little oily around my nose & chin by the end of the day with this, but otherwise I can't feel the powder at all. I had ordered 2, hoping it would by my HG, but I am concerned about how yellow the product is. If applied to heavily/not adequately blended, it looks like a sandy mask on my super fair skin. So, tragicially, I may return it. If 100% Pure would incorporate shades for cool or neutral skin tones (maybe pigment using beets or pomegranates?), this foundation powder would end my quest for a great looking, great feeling, all natural product!!

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by DawnMarie02

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Update 12/6/08: I was told by the company that this product has been discontinued :(

This product is incredible and I've tried every type of mineral or natural powder you can think of. No breakouts at all, excellent coverage, only a small bit of product required to get the job done, and I thought my skin looked better after I removed it. I also received a lot of compliments on my skin the first time I wore it .. people said I had nice skin, not nice makeup! I purchased the lightest shade from QVC and have purchased a shade up for the summer. FYI, I have very pale sensitive, rosacea skin that breaks out very easily.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 6:24:00 PM More reviews by tsrdlips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think I may have found my HG of foundations. I purchased this from QVC and it is amazing. It is a powder foundation made from 100% all natural products, no more nasty chemicals. Contains rice powder, fruit pigments and pearl powder and natural spf.
    I use a primer and then apply this with a kabuki brush and my skin looks almost flawless and has a nice glow. If you have spots that need extra coverage use your concealer first and then a light layer of the powder and smile.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No