September 1, 2014 | 2030 users online

Blush - Rimmel - 8 Hr Mousse Blush

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by sweetlittlelies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This 8 hour mousse blush in frozen cherry is not the best, its messy because its very watery... Not good. But I guess it only cost me 1.99. Also it drys too quick and it tends to look uneven, so Its not the best :( love yoouu, sweetlittlelies x

More tips tricks and advice on this product, just message me x

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by FlamingJune

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have now gone through 3 jars of this stuff in Juicy Lychee. I absolutely love it! I do not find it hard to use at all, I just dab it on the apples of my cheeks and then blend it back along the cheekbone. It looks completely natural on me and complements my coloring perfectly. Since this is the only non-powder type blush I have ever tried, there may be better ones out there... but I am perfectly content with this cheapie!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

I bought this mousse blush in a fairly cute pink, well i can't exactly remember the name of it but it was a pretty bright pink but not too dark just really stood out, and well i thought it was pretty okay, i just had a little problem with the blending. I'm probably not doing right or something, but i just used my finger tips to blend in the color and, it kindda didn't cover all.. i had to use my hand as my palette and just gently tap it and it gave me a fairly nice touch.. just didn't want to go too too dark.. whatever, in general i thought it was an alright product. not too bad but not the best either..

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by sopchan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best thing about this product is the neat glass jar. But even that has a cheapy plastic lid.

I have tried to use this blusher, and when I still didn't like it I thought I will just use it up but no, I just can't. I have the blush in peach ice tea which itself is a very pretty colour. However, the texture of the blush, and the obscene amount of sparkle in it, means that it sits on the top of my skin (and I am great at blending!), at best giving me silly sparkly cheeks, at worst, making me look like I have dry skin all over my cheeks and have applied my foundation really badly.

The worst blush I've tried. I have scooped out and discarded the contents and will decant something nice into the useful little jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by nicolekim95

I am not a real fan or Rimmel Londonís products, well besides there mascara. But I heard about their new 8 Hr Mousse Blush and I thought I would give it a try. I really like wearing Mousse Blushes when I go to the beach or to the pool because they donít wear off as fast and looks natural.
Rimmel Londonís 8 Hr Mousse Blush, is a blush that is placed into a nice, cute packaging. The colors that are on the picture are the colors that are in the jar. The blush is really good a contoring, and gives you a healthy glow. The Mousse Blush dries very fast, as soon as you get it on your brush/fingers I recommend applying it on as fast as you can. A little of this product can go a long way, and if you are new to makeup, I do not recommend this. This product does not blend well, but if you learn fast this product can be your best friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ora613

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first non-powder blush, and I love it. Why did it take me so long to discover cream/ liq/ mousse? This is the only Rimmel product I've ever really liked, and maybe other brands have similar or better blushes, but I am really happy with this in Frozen Cherry. Oddly enough it was the only shade left at the CVS sale, and as a redhead I usually go with peach or tawny blush, but wow, this is really flattering. So thanks, Rimmel, for introducing me to two good things: cream blush and a pretty, face-brightening color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

frozen cherry. I am not a fan of cream/mousse blushes for the most part. but this isn't that bad. the color is lovely. Its really pigmented which was a big shocker for me. You only need a very small amount to get the job done. It dries really fast which I like I hate waiting for makeup to set or dry. It isn't really a mousse like I expected ...it looks like a liquidier cream blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't think I was going to like this. I have it in frozen cherry, it is a bright reddish, pink color. It is long lasting and leaves a pretty color on the cheeks. The only thing I don't like is it can dry really quickly and leave you with a color that is a little too bright. The packaging is also a little bulky but it's not too bad. Overall I like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this 75% off at CVS in Juicy Lychee. It's matte, sheer and totally hard to put on. I love the color and the sheerness and for those reasons I'm going to play with this one some more. Be warned-- be skilled, or look like a splotchy mess! I've only tried applying with my fingers-- I'll tell you if a sponge works better.
EDIT added two lippies because this color is really awesome for every day. Also, I'm getting the hang of applying it-- really really quickly with my fingers. Decide where you're gonna place it before you put it on-- it really does dry that quickly. If you get it right, I think you'll like this product. It's really grown on me. But it's mostly because I like this shade, I have no desire to purchase any more of these blushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by tns5852

I got "frozen cherry" at CVS because it was 75% off. On my really fair skin, the color is actually pretty (a very, VERY small amount goes a long way but blend quick or it is a streaky mess). I am definitely not a fan of all the sparkles in it. I hate glitter, and this has a lot of that in there. I will not buy again.