September 23, 2014 | 1389 users online

Eye Shadow - Etude - ETUDE HOUSE Orgel Light eye shadow trios

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I'm saying that most of Etude House products have a bit of shimmer to them so i was worried.. as I don't usually like too much shimmer.. I have two of these in 04 and 07

04 - these are so lovely.. I've dipped it so much, this is a lovely mauve, baby pink then cream shimmer trio.. I use it all the time when I don't have any clue what to wear on my eyes. I would say that they are pure shimmery silver and white.. but this is as much as I can do with it.. I use it to highlight my brow bone and inner corner of my eyes.. such things like that..

07 - this is the vanilla, army green and brown (with gold shimmer) trio, I do love this, the only thing I would say is that the brown gets everywhere on the compact.. I need to wipe off all the brown.. on the good side, it's much more pigmented than 04. there is still that shimmer but gold now. The vanilla is a really lovely colour, I use that on it's own most times.. I get too scared to go close to the others because I may look like a soldier thing going on..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this because it was relatively cheap on Gmarket.com. I bought the palette with taupe shades. It's very shimmery, goes on well on the lids, and I especially love the eyeliner. However, I don't think it has very good staying power because as I'm applying the eyeshadow I can already see some shimmers falling off onto my face. At the end of the day, the shimmers are pretty much gone, leaving behind the eyeshadow color which has faded a little too. Cute packaging, but not worth my repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by fleckenschnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recently I started to rediscover my love for Korean makeup as I really spotted some gorgeous items online I just *had* to purchase.
Etude House has some really cute items, all in shimmery pink compacts and tubes. I really would love to visit their store but have no chance which forces me to order online (I purchase 99% of my makeup online anyway). When I saw some of their Orgel Light trios I bought 2 of them right away (and another one a bit later) as they looked really good.
The e/s trios come in pretty pink cases with beautiful ornaments embossed (the shape reminds me of Lavshuca's color face powders and discontinued stripey blushes btw) . They're packaged in lovely little boxes (they look like little pink treasure chests), too!
The eye shadows are vaulty little stripes of very shimmery metallic powders. I am not sure if it's baked but it looks so (texture/shimmer reminds me of shimmerbricks). The color pay-off is generally good and as mentioned above the shadows are VERY shimmery-metallic.

I think these trios retail for around US$8 or so in Korea which is really cheap but unless you're in Korea or travel there you'll have to pay more if you find them online (I paid around US$18/each on ebay).
I find these apply really easily and blend well. I really love the super shimmery finish. I noticed that in the pastel trios I purchased there is some annoying glitter fall-out which I don't have in the darker trio. That's why I deducted 1 lippy.
I don't have any problems with irritation, creasing or fading when wearing these shadows.

I believe there are around 7 trios available, I picked the following colors:
1: A pastel trio of lilac, pink and silver. They're medium-pigmented and a bit on the glittery side. I am not so much a fan of pastels but the overall look I achieve when using this is pretty.
5: Light seafoam green, white-green duochrome and lavender. Sheer-medium pigmented and can be built-up.
6: A smoky trio of taupe-gray, flesh pink and a very dark blue-gray (But turns dark gray on me with a slight tinge of blue)

I am a cool-toned PPP/NW15/MQ OC-00/Kate OC-A/SKII OP-1/Lunasol OC-01 with brown eyes.

#5: