Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone

on 3/13/2015 9:13:00 PM

I find this shampoo quite drying. I can use it for a day here or there, but to use it day after day, by the 3rd or 4th day, my hair looks and feels dry and brittle. The smell is ok, it lathers well, it cleans fine, but I can't live with the dryness it brings.

on 12/9/2014 9:28:00 PM

Wow... I had over processed hair and THEN went to salon and had it bleached twice. When I left salon of course my hair looked great But when I washed it :-( POOF cotton ball; embarrassing. After ONE use my hair feels better then before I went to the salon, it is a miracle. Silky and soft, I can't wait to put more in my hair.
And to top it off it came with a sample of dry shampoo.

on 11/14/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow.... Shocked by the negative reviews. This shampoo and the matching conditioner are fantastic. I have used all of the expensive luxury brands (kerastase, phyto, pureology, etc) and my hair looks the best after using this. Shiny, bouncy, soft. And it doesn't build up any more than any other product. I just use a clarifying product and I'm good to go. I will keep buying this.

on 9/2/2014 10:30:00 PM

This shampoo smells fantastic and works great. The bottle is huge- it will last for quite some time. The formula is thick, spreads through hair easily, and lathers well. The scent is wonderful- it's kind of fruity and kind of grassy, and smells very much like watermelon. I have very thick, dry, wavy hair, and this left my hair clean and soft. I would definitely seek out the matching conditioner, as I'm pleased with what this does for my hair.

on 8/1/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

There is nothing moisturizing about this shampoo at all. It is very drying to my hair. Most of the Pantene products I have tried ended up being a waste of my money. Their products simply are not moisturizing enough, for my naturally dry hair.

There are much better shampoos thsn this one on the market. Pantene does alot of msrketjng of their profucts on T.V.and within magazines, but the quality of most of the products i have tried from them is quite poor to say the least.

on 7/30/2014 11:47:00 AM

It gave my hair dandruff. Did nothing to my hair.

on 7/19/2014 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for years with great results. My hair is shiny, generally healthy and I receive frequent compliments on how great it looks. Of course having a good cut helps but I credit Pantene for keeping it shiny and soft. My hair tends to be on the oily side, just for reference. I definitely recommend it.

on 4/22/2014 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm surprised so manny people said this was a bad shampoo. I have been using this for, like, all my life and have never experienced any problems with drying hair or silicone problems.
Pros:
Helped mantain a nice hair texture
Cleaned all the sweat/oils/dirt etc. out of my hair
Had no scent (which for me is good, because I've tried some shampoos with nasty smells)
Lathered easily (yay)
The version I bought had a pump, which is always a bonus :D
Cons:
None!

on 4/20/2014 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Just so so and since I'm a person who cares about the smell of products a lot I have to mention this doesn't smells good.

on 3/9/2014 4:55:00 AM

Just no. It has silicone (in the form of dimethicone) combined with chloride compounds. It makes the silicone layer on your hair relentlessly. In the end, it sucks up the moisture of the hair shaft causing extreme dryness. How this works for anyone is mind boggling. It will give a very nice sleek feel to the hair when wet, but it lets all the water to evaporate leaving nothing behind. The hair ends up feeling like straw/plastic-y.

Popular Shampoos