Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's rare to find a shampoo that claims to be moisturizing and actually delivers; this is one of them. Of course, it only works if you don't rinse your hair out completely, since the residue is what does the moisturizing - I have to be careful even in a lukewarm shower. It's nothing sticky or gross, such as I've experienced with color-protecting shampoos. I use it with the matching conditioner and have been pretty pleased, although I still need a leave-in to detangle.

I bought this because the label claimed that it would "reverse 100 days of blow drying," which I thought was an enticing and hefty claim to make..

However, this shampoo was way too thick(?) for my hair. It left my hair greasy even after rinsing it and drying it later on. I also think this may be due to the fact that I found it difficult to rinse out of my hair, so maybe it was only greasy afterwards because there was still shampoo residue in it.

Either way, not impressed with this shampoo. There are far better shampoo's but I do applaud Pantene for their content marketing, I really thought it might reverse some hair damage.

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This review is for the entire line (shampoo, conditioner and masque).

Product is brilliant - leaves my hair (black, 4c) feeling very soft! Smells great and does what it says - even for Black Hair!!

I've unfortunately discovered L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil as I felt i needed something with more ooomph...and sadly haven't bought this range again.

I find this shampoo quite drying. I can use it for a day here or there, but to use it day after day, by the 3rd or 4th day, my hair looks and feels dry and brittle. The smell is ok, it lathers well, it cleans fine, but I can't live with the dryness it brings.

Wow... I had over processed hair and THEN went to salon and had it bleached twice. When I left salon of course my hair looked great But when I washed it :-( POOF cotton ball; embarrassing. After ONE use my hair feels better then before I went to the salon, it is a miracle. Silky and soft, I can't wait to put more in my hair.
And to top it off it came with a sample of dry shampoo.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow.... Shocked by the negative reviews. This shampoo and the matching conditioner are fantastic. I have used all of the expensive luxury brands (kerastase, phyto, pureology, etc) and my hair looks the best after using this. Shiny, bouncy, soft. And it doesn't build up any more than any other product. I just use a clarifying product and I'm good to go. I will keep buying this.

This shampoo smells fantastic and works great. The bottle is huge- it will last for quite some time. The formula is thick, spreads through hair easily, and lathers well. The scent is wonderful- it's kind of fruity and kind of grassy, and smells very much like watermelon. I have very thick, dry, wavy hair, and this left my hair clean and soft. I would definitely seek out the matching conditioner, as I'm pleased with what this does for my hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

There is nothing moisturizing about this shampoo at all. It is very drying to my hair. Most of the Pantene products I have tried ended up being a waste of my money. Their products simply are not moisturizing enough, for my naturally dry hair.

There are much better shampoos thsn this one on the market. Pantene does alot of msrketjng of their profucts on T.V.and within magazines, but the quality of most of the products i have tried from them is quite poor to say the least.

It gave my hair dandruff. Did nothing to my hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for years with great results. My hair is shiny, generally healthy and I receive frequent compliments on how great it looks. Of course having a good cut helps but I credit Pantene for keeping it shiny and soft. My hair tends to be on the oily side, just for reference. I definitely recommend it.

Top Rated Pantene Products