February 27, 2015 | 1090 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2015 10:09:00 PM More reviews by CemeteryChicC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I normally dye my hair jet black but it's almost black naturally. On top of that I have done everything to my hair that is not usually recommend. I bleached it to white over the black dye, colored it all colors of the rainbow, and even dreaded it in the past. THIS is the only conditioner that has truly helped me through all of it. Idk how many times I've had stylist at salons ask me "how did you do all that at home and keep your hair so soft?" Just pantene from Walmart! Don't get me wrong I will do others things when I first bleach it, or the occasional home remedies like coconut oil, but that is still rare. This stuff is cheap and the best I've ever used. I blown all kinds of money on my hair with high end products that I had to order from over seas or get only at salons and none really compare. Call me simple but I speak the truth. The ONLY thing I don't always like is that if you over rinse, it will feel a bit stringy or stretchy when you get out of the shower. Still once my hair drys it's silky soft. BTW I usually just use the cheapest crap shampoo that the dollar store has before this.
Yea I live at the beach in the south so my hair also faces sun, swamp humidity, salt water, heat, chlorine, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2015 9:58:00 PM More reviews by colleenme

My hair is color treated over old highlights fried by the Florida surf and sun. I fell for the Pantene Repair and Protect campaign and picked up that 6 months ago. (Another review). Because of that experience I purchased the rectangle ish big bottle of daily moisture renewal with the pump. Love the packaging, the scent, the creaminess, the spread through my past shoulder length hair. BUT its more drying than the repair and protect formula:(. I expected it to be lighter since it says daily in the name, but I thought my hair is resting in the winter down in FL so no big deal. Well it is_ my front pieces of hair that used to be highlighted feel scrunch y on the 2nd day. Odd, because it feels good right after rinsing out and when dry the first day. The 3 lippies is because its light enough that my daughters virgin frizzy blond waves bounced back after being weighted down by the other formula. Always interesting how different hair responds

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this stuff. It's fantastic and leaves my hair soft, silky, and bouncy. It works better than any luxury brands I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by mariannetheresasophia

I love love love this. smell is very important to me. when something smells nasty it never leaves me feeling clean but this does. It has a fruity mixed with flowers smell to it. I have long thick Italian hair. it's hard for me to find something that smells good and works well with my hair. some reviews say this left their hair greasy but I don't find that at all. my hair is very soft and easily manageable after using this. I dont wash my hair every day or use a lot of product to it but when it comes to my wash day my hair still smells good. I could even go an extra day because my hair doesn't get greasy as fast as it did with past shampoos and conditioners. this has to be my go to shampoo and conditioner right now.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nah, didn't do anything for my hair like the shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by phoebeclaire

This product made my hair feel very silky when I first applied and as I was rinsing it out. However, once my hair dried it looked dull and felt dehydrated. Worst of all, my ends looked completely fried. Definitely not what I was hoping for from a moisturizing conditioner. Aside from the ice shine conditioner, pantene products continue to disappoint me. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Not sure if this is the right product that I'm used cause they look different but anyway it doesn't help my hair at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A little back round on my hair: I have course, curly hair that always seems dry despite the fact that I do not style with heat and the only thing I do to it is dye my roots once a month.

I've used Pantene in the past and disliked it immensely due to how badly it dries out my hair, but as that was a different Pantene product *specifically for damaged, course hair* and I received a sample of this free, I decided to go ahead and try it. Unfortunately, it's probably the worst conditioner I've ever tried - I believe diluted Suave conditioner does a better job at conditioning than this one does. It DOES make you hair shiny, but if you feel your hair and look a tad deeper, you'll see that it actually dries it out.

My partner who has fine, prone-to-be-greasy hair loved how it made his hair feel, look, and smell, so we ended up buying a full size of the shampoo and conditioner anyway.

However, if you have even remotely any hair problems, then this most likely is not the conditioner for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An amazing conditioner! I decided to give this a try after watching a MakeupByTiffanyD video on YouTube. I'm so glad I did! Not only does it smell great, it makes my hair super soft, effortlessly detangles my curls, and helps keep frizz at bay. I bought a value-sized pump bottle Target, which I love. I am very pleased with this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by onmybehalf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

'Magic' should be one of the ingredients listed on the bottle. Seriously. I've tried a bunch of conditioners, hoping to get the kind of hair you see on commercials. Every time I got hopeful, I'd hop out of the shower, let my hair air dry, and stare forlornly at my long, coarse hair, looking as frizzy as ever. Baby hairs all askew, my ends pointing out every which way--completely and utterly NOT what I had in mind. And then I encountered this baby thanks to a buy one get one free deal. Because my hair is so thick and coarse, I've always been in search of the perfect amount of moisture for it. This conditioner seems to provide just that. My hair has body, shine, and the silky appearance I've coveted for years. I don't experience any of the weighed down roots associated with moisturizing hair products (and yes, I do apply to my roots to avoid frizz there). This formula is just PERFECT for me. Smells great, smoothes everything down (I haven't gotten a trim in almost a year and while I do have some split ends, only I can see them when I inspect closely), and leaves my hair simply beautiful.