September 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Annabanana030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nah, didn't do anything for my hair like the shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by phoebeclaire

This product made my hair feel very silky when I first applied and as I was rinsing it out. However, once my hair dried it looked dull and felt dehydrated. Worst of all, my ends looked completely fried. Definitely not what I was hoping for from a moisturizing conditioner. Aside from the ice shine conditioner, pantene products continue to disappoint me. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Not sure if this is the right product that I'm used cause they look different but anyway it doesn't help my hair at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A little back round on my hair: I have course, curly hair that always seems dry despite the fact that I do not style with heat and the only thing I do to it is dye my roots once a month.

I've used Pantene in the past and disliked it immensely due to how badly it dries out my hair, but as that was a different Pantene product *specifically for damaged, course hair* and I received a sample of this free, I decided to go ahead and try it. Unfortunately, it's probably the worst conditioner I've ever tried - I believe diluted Suave conditioner does a better job at conditioning than this one does. It DOES make you hair shiny, but if you feel your hair and look a tad deeper, you'll see that it actually dries it out.

My partner who has fine, prone-to-be-greasy hair loved how it made his hair feel, look, and smell, so we ended up buying a full size of the shampoo and conditioner anyway.

However, if you have even remotely any hair problems, then this most likely is not the conditioner for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An amazing conditioner! I decided to give this a try after watching a MakeupByTiffanyD video on YouTube. I'm so glad I did! Not only does it smell great, it makes my hair super soft, effortlessly detangles my curls, and helps keep frizz at bay. I bought a value-sized pump bottle Target, which I love. I am very pleased with this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by onmybehalf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

'Magic' should be one of the ingredients listed on the bottle. Seriously. I've tried a bunch of conditioners, hoping to get the kind of hair you see on commercials. Every time I got hopeful, I'd hop out of the shower, let my hair air dry, and stare forlornly at my long, coarse hair, looking as frizzy as ever. Baby hairs all askew, my ends pointing out every which way--completely and utterly NOT what I had in mind. And then I encountered this baby thanks to a buy one get one free deal. Because my hair is so thick and coarse, I've always been in search of the perfect amount of moisture for it. This conditioner seems to provide just that. My hair has body, shine, and the silky appearance I've coveted for years. I don't experience any of the weighed down roots associated with moisturizing hair products (and yes, I do apply to my roots to avoid frizz there). This formula is just PERFECT for me. Smells great, smoothes everything down (I haven't gotten a trim in almost a year and while I do have some split ends, only I can see them when I inspect closely), and leaves my hair simply beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by youngbeautyxo

I LOVE this conditioner! The smell is great & the results are amazing! I'm left with soft, shiny, healthy hair. I only use it on the bottom half of my hair because it can make your roots greasy. Definitely will repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by moonshyne777

I have long blonde hair that's not really thick..actually it's pretty fine but I have a ton of hair. I used Pantene, mostly this type, for many years. I'm not sure if they've recently changed formulas or if my hair has somehow grown "immune" to it but I no longer get the smooth, silky hair that I used to get from using Pantene..quite the opposite-I'm left with a tangled rats nest every time I use it! At first i thought it was just the kind so I've tried changing the type of Pantene and no matter what I use and even if I use a ton of conditioner my hair is left a tangled mess. When it dries it's unruly, frizzy and static-y. Yuck! This went on for a couple months until I became convinced that my beloved Pantene just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Because of this, I finally abandoned Pantene after a good 15 years of use and am currently experimenting. I first tried Redken and it was so-so, then Joico moisture which is good but I need to use A LOT of conditioner (my hair sucks it right up) which will be expensive since there's not much product in those bottles. I guess the search for a really good shampoo and conditioner continues. I think they've changed the formula because until recently I loved Pantene and would not buy anything else and I cannot believe how out of the blue my hair began to hate the stuff. It stinks that I have to find a new HG shampoo and conditioner after all these years but I've got no choice. Sigh..

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by behappyforsure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think it's a pretty good conditioner. It smells good and my hair is nice afterwards. But I feel like my hair is the same it's always been. It's not a miracle product but it's pretty cheap and it works decently. However, I am now trying to move onto sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners and so I don't think I'll purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy119

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use to love using Pantene in middle school but I feel like they've changed the formula in a lot of their products in recent years because everything I try from them now seems to just do nothing for my hair including this conditioner.