November 26, 2014 | 1029 users online

Self Tanners - Urban Decay - Santa Tanita

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by babymonkey144

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stained my neck! not sure it will come out

Has glitter in it why?!

Chemical based!!

Stains clothes easily (doesnt come out)

The tan is a yellow ish not golden brown.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont buy this product!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by randers

I purchased a bottle of this (sale price only $2!) when placing an online order with Urban Decay. After trying it I instantly placed an order for four more.

The product is a mousse, which makes for easy application. There is a distinct smell, but it is not a chemically one and I rather like it. I LOVE the ease of application and the color it gives me - - no streaks and I get a totally natural looking tan that is a shade or two darker than my skin tone. On me, the color fades completely after one week, not bad longevity by any means.

Minus a lippie for the shimmer! If someone is within two feet of you they will see it, luckily it fades by the next day. This would be my go-to tanner, but I need to have another on for the times when I don't want the shimmer. Also, the bottle is on the small side - - you'll empty it after 7 applications.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
It's an instant tanner as well as a gradual tanner. You put it on your body and you are instantly tan. I also loved the packaging. It was easy to use. I love a mousse self tanner.

Cons:
I hated the glitter. I don't understand why they advertised it for face and body when it had glitter like that. Who applies glitter all over their face? I also disliked how slowly it developed. I had to use it for a week to get results.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by crazygurrlie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did not even bronze my skin one bit, despite the fact that I am really pale. Instead, there were a couple brown splotches with sparkles distributed unevenly all overf my face and body. I'm glad I only wasted $2 on it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by MoiBelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. I really like the finish of this autobronzant on my face. It gives a glowy finish. at first I was hesitant to put it on my first as there are a lot of shimmer, I tried it anyway. and, glad I did. the shimmer were hardly visible else looking at my face close up. I like that this is light and airy and not drying, in fact moisturizing. the scent is also pleasa. I used this as a light foundation instead of my regular foundaton. For the price, 30euro for 100ml aerosol spray. not really cheap, but since it is delivers good result then it is worth the high price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by mascaraismycrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As an aesthetician, I'm very serious about protecting myself from UVA rays. I wear Sunscreen religiously as well as hats, glasses and I'll carry a parsol. Even so I still get jealous of summer tans. I'm always on the lookout for the best self-tanners. My clients are always saying that they promise they'll stay out of the sun as soon as they find that tanner. I'm very suprised but I absolutely love Urban Decay's formula. It's a pump bottle and it comes out a brown foam. It feels very creamy when apply and since it's tinted you can see where you are applying. The scent reminds me of suntan oil (coconutty, summer smells) and there is a little glimmer. On my NC15 skintone, this gives me a healthy brown tan that it's orange or too dark. It doesn't streak which I love. I will say that it does sink into my palms even if I scrub after applying so I now use gloves. I do think this is overpriced for the amount you get. It lasted me maybe 8 weeks. I did pick it up at Urban Decay's F&F so my next option is to stock up during Sephora's F&F.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by mascarasmudge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I don't know what people are talking about with the smell...it smells like lemon meringue pie mixed with sunscreen...I actually quite like it! As far as tanning goes, this went on super easily and was really nice and even. The colour is a nice golden brown which is perfect for my super fair (read: basically see-through) skin. I use this at night and in the morning, I look all golden and lovely! Make sure you wait for it to dry completely though, as I have had it streak if I get into bed too soon. The shimmer is a bit overkill, but honestly, it doesn't last long and I do really like how I get an instant bronze look. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the shimmer. Did not like the smell, although it wasnt bad, i have smelled some worse ST. Didnt do much for me in the tanning area either. LIke the mousse consistency. Just didnt wow me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Clauds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to get the Too Faced self tanner because I heard a lot of good things about it but I found this one for 50% off so I got it. I'd say it's pretty expensive at $36 and I wouldn't get it if it weren't on sale for $16.
I really like it though. The colour is very nice and natural looking. The glitter is really pretty but it come off after a short while which is fine because you don't want to go everywhere with glitter all over your body. You have to use it generously to get a dark colour but I like the light brown colour. The smell isn't horrible either, it's actually pretty nice!
The packaging is really good and I like the dispenser. I love the girl and the design on the front, it's very cool.
I don't know if I'd get it again because of the expensive price but I like it so I probably will. The Too Faced one is about $8 less so I might try that one too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by sinnerocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wasn't sure to give this a 3 due to the stupid tacky glitter and high price, but I find that if you put it on before you go to bed the sparkles will all be gone by the time you wake up, this self tanner is perfect for those with light skin who just want a golden glow nothing over the top and fake looking, no orange here. Doesn't have a bad smell but they could have made the packaging prettier with a prettier girl on the bottle, I kind of want to cut it off but oh well it gives a nice glow.