December 21, 2014 | 1900 users online

Bronzers - Urban Decay - Gilded

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by sianemaynard

A definite favorite - I love how the shimmer is so subtle but just enough so I can build up the color though normally a sweep or two is all I need to give me a healthy looking color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by kelseyrae04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was a little hesitant to try this bronzer at first but I am so glad I did! I love the way it feels on my skin(very light) and it gives me a beautiful glow. I have very pale skin so when i try different bronzers they tend to give me the carrot look, which i do not like at all! I love the glimmer too this bronzer it really goes on smooth and it last long. Leaves my skin looking flawless! i will defiantly be repurchasing this as i have no problems with this product at all. Very impressed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm an Urban Decay lover so when I got this it did not disappoint me. I am very fair in the summer with a tan I'm an NW-20 so not very dark so I find this bronzer works quite well. it has no orange color in it at all. The packaging has changed no more cup cake but just a nice big bronzer:)

It has beautiful gold veins running through with matte and shimmer bronze through out. I apply it to my forehead by the hair line. Cheek bones,jaw line and nose and a little on my neck and chest. It makes me look so healthy in a natural way.
So if your on the pale side this bronzer is for you because it's build able and goes on very sheer with no streaking. I do recommend this to lady' on the fair side if your tan it will just make you look sparkly because it's just not dark enough but would make a beautiful highlight.
For me it's my HG because it gives me life and with wearing sunscreen all the time I like that I can add a little color in a few strokes.
It works well with a nice not overly big powder brush or MAC's 187 would work great.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by serenamakeupaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally, this bronzer doesn't really flatter me. I have odd textured skin, and I'm super pale. [NC15/NC20] All this bronzer did for me was make my flaws stand out. I personally don't really like the payoff it gives, but that's just me, I'm sure this would look nice on someone with beautiful skin with no problems. Ha.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

I found this bronzer to be okay. I was recommended it by a someone working at Sephora , looking for bronzer. The thing I do like about this bronzer is that, it is very easy to apply, meaning it is not a bronzer that that gets muddy, dirty or bright orange quickly. The color is also very build able, you put on a little , or keep applying it to build color, and it didn't look to dense or cakey. Although I do like the fact that is bronzer light, is almost too light for me personally, I feel like I have to apply so much to get color. I also don't really like the color. I do think that there are a lot worse bronzers out there, that leave the skin much more orange, or muddy, i still think this one was a little too orange for me. For 26 dollars I think that there are better products out there, although I think this is not a bad bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by llornn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite things to wear as a blush on my cheeks. I love the pretty gold shimmer that illuminates in the sunlight, with the natural peachy tone. I definitely recommend this bronzer if you're going for that natural sun-kissed look. The product also seems to last a really long time. A little goes a very long way. I love this stuff, definitely my favorite bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by javajunkie787

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found this product while making a purchase on UD.com and needed a $50 min for free shipping. This bronzer was on sale for $12. I figured i'd give it a shot.
I was surprised this bronzer didn't get more reviews on MUA. it's great! I swapped it out for my Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer that costs $32. I'm happy to save the money but more importantly i'm MUCH happier w the product.
This bronzer is great if your skin is medium-toned, the way mine is in the winter, not super tan not pale . It blends very well, which is rare for bronzers. With other bronzers i feel "less is more" definitely applies and if i add too much i'll end up splotchy and dirty. This bronzer is not like that. i can add as much or as little as i want and it never comes out dirty or uneven.
i'm not sure what it is but it creates a "glow" that i always look for. i feel like my face has that sunkist glowy look when i'm wearing it. The compact looks shimmery but i only notice really subtle little sparkle pieces on my skin, almost nothing. it's perfect for a natural look or a nighttime look. I already returned my Tarte Bronzer. This is my new bronzer!
side note: i have acne prone skin. if this breaks me out in the coming weeks i will post again. that would be my only complaint.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The biggest issue I have with this bronzer is the colour payoff (or lack of it). On my tanned, NW35 skintone, it barely shows up. Nor does it enhance my tan in any way. However, it does leave lots of gold glitter all over my face. Used wet, it is slightly better, but not much. The packaging is cute and the price is okay ($26) for an HE product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by annitaeatsya

I really don't have a bad word to say about this bronzer beyond what others have said so far about the quality of the packaging, and it's not terrible, just a little lower quality than my other UD products.

Perfect for fairer skin as it gives a lovely peachy glow with a subtle iridescent gold shimmer, not a hint of orangutan in sight! Though it seems quite pricey you get a lot for your money. It even smells good!

Applies evenly, lasts well and looks gorgeous. Excellent bronzer, would definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2009 4:59:00 AM More reviews by arabprincesa

This came in the cutest little package at sephora - looked exactly like a cupcake! That's probably what attracted me to it in the first place. The color of the bronzer is also gorgeous in in the packaging...lot's of golds, glitters, and browns swirled together.

I would give this product a 3.5 if I could. I liked that it add some shimmer without being too glittery. However, I don't really know how much it actually 'bronzed' me. I I didn't notice that much of a difference when I used it...but maybe that was my brushes fault? i'm not really sure - this was my first bronzer. But that's basically the reason I returned it to sephora. I've yet to find a good bronzer, but there's a tarte combo at sephora that's a great deal so I may try that one :)