September 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Sunscreen - Aveeno - Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Face SPF 70

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

Even though this product says it is for the face, I wouldn't use it on the face. It has a thick oily feel to it. It is better if used elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by josephinespinali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What crap! I wore this stuff ONE TIME and now my skin looks like I am 15 years old all over again. I have pimples, BAD pimples. Not just little whiteheads, I'm talking about those big under the skin pimples that are bigger than the size of a quarter. I would NEVER repurchase this and I would never recommend this to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Dally5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it! Usually Aveeno products work great on my skin, but this sunscreen makes my skin super greasy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I have this in the tube not the spray. I wanted a really high SPF for my face and chest, and being pale I can't really go without sunscreen. I love Aveeno products usually but this one was a huge disappointment. Firstly, this felt very sticky and greasy when applied. It didn't sink into my skin like Aveeno's SPF 30 does. This also leaves a very visible white cast, even on someone as pale as me (I only noticed how bad it was when a coworker kept staring at my neck while she was talking to me. Checking myself in a mirror I realized that from my jawline downwards I was streaky with white, very very visible). This sunscreen also flakes like crazy even if I haven't rubbed my skin on anything. Unfortunately, because I wear this on my chest and neck, any flakes look like some sort of skin disorder. I gave it 2 out of 5 because it is a high SPF and will work in an emergency. Won't buy again but will probably buy the SPF 30 again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by VividDreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually really like this s/s. I bought it in lotion form and it really protects me from the sun. People are comparing it to neutragena's because they're very similar, but i choose this one because it has vitamins A, E, and C and the neutra didn't have as much of these in their formula. I do use this under my makeup and it all works well together, but i see that others are having trouble with it. Only one time i experienced it flaking and i'm not even certain that this was the cause. It's never made me break out and I've used it everyday for several months. It's expensive but so is the neutragena one so take your pick.
EDIT:::::::: Yesturday, I was out in the shade all day having a yard sale, and I put this stuff on as soon as i woke up, and then again around noon, and I still burnt :/ it was really dissappointing to me, I mean i'm really pale, but for something claiming spf 70 it really don't think i should have burned. huge let down, i'll keep using it till i run out but i'll probably be looking for another ss.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by michellemango

I bought this in the lotion form, not spray form.
This is just like any other standard sunscreen. It has a thick consistency, and his that sunscreen smell to it. I honestly expected this to smell like nothing, and to look good under makeup but it made my face extremely oily. After I put this on, I put on my concealer then absorbed all the oil with my powder. Don't buy this if you're looking for an under-makeup sunscreen that has no scent. Very expensive as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised at the low ratings for this, as surprised as I was at how great the s/s itself is! Normal to dry skin, non-acne prone but wanting good protection for winter. I wear Anthelios SX 15 sometimes but don't love the level of protection. This lotion (in the tube) is rich but sinks in and does not become greasy on me. I can skip moisturizer, and it looks fine under foundation. No stinging or irritation at all, no white cast, and no yucky smell. A winner all around!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by westendgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Since it's nearing winter, I found this at the grocery store for 50% off. Needing some sunscreen, I bought it because I thought I could trust Aveeno, plus it was expensive and the packaging looked good. However in this case, expensive does not equal quality. This sunscreen does not feel oily to me, but rather waxy. It makes my skin get flaky where I apply it, and it leaves white cast marks. I would NOT recommend this for your face. For the price, I would have expected something better and I'm glad I got this on discount. I would not purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by iluvgreen4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is nice, not drying a good sunblock. under makeup im not sure!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by tessture

I agree, it does seem to get greasier over time. By the end of the day, I'm hating this. It seems to help some, but I've yet to find a sunblock that actually prevents me from freckling. White lead, probably. This is a little too sticky for my tastes and my T zone. I also have the tube, not the spray