December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Polishes - OPI - Dulce de Leche

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

A staple for my nail polish wardrobe. Pinky/rosy/Brown - subdued, attractive, goes with mostly everything and doesn't show chips super easily. Two coats is opaque, so it's a quick and easy manicure procedure. Good stuff!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by angelic_blaze

I spent the past few days looking at swatches of various O.P.I colors to find a good neutral. I was looking for a pink beige color, one that was like a french manicure without the white tips. After looking at many swatches of this versus "tickle my france-y" and "coney island cotton candy," I decided on this one and on me this isn't pink but a pale caramel. At first I was pretty disappointed because I was hoping it would look more pink like it does on some of the swatches I've seen. I posted a photo. So after I changed my view of it as supposed to be a pink to being more of a brown, I liked it more, but I am still on the search for a pale creme beige pink which is what I wanted to begin with. Skin tone makes a big difference in how this looks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sometimes you need a nice neutral nude nail, and this is it. This is job interview/work appropriate, and is perfect for when you want a subtle nail color.

This shade is not too pink, or brown, or gray. It did not make my pale hands look "dead" like some nudes can. My complexion is neutral.

It's classy and elegant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I love the smooth application , no streaks , well pigmented and super easy to apply . I like the tone of the color too .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest I was disappointed with how this colour has come up against my skin... so much so I have posted this review the day after applying it! I have lost my summer colour as there has been NO sun here for the last few months... I thought this might add warmth to my hands but still remain flesh toned... it has come up a salmon.... almost rose toned pinkish type tone.... and it's suprisngly dark.... it does not come up light like in the pictures reviewers posted on here with these reviews... or I would have loved it! It looks more peachy in the pics online here... but in real life definitely more rosey. I am personally not a fan... and on my olive based but currently vitamin D starved skin... it's extremely stark and unflattering. A waste of my money, Once again greatly disappointed. Had to post about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Espiion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was in the market for neutral-ish nail polish and I'm a HUGE OPI fan so it was only natural to me buy it from this brand :) I started to browse through the swatches that the store had, there was so many to choose from. After about 10-15 minutes of going back and forth I had decided to purchase this color. Although in general this color was nothing special than other similar colors, on my nails this color looks absolutely gorgeous! Just as a reference my skin tone is NC35. This is the perfect neutral/pink color. I can't stop staring at my nails since I've painted them. Despite OPI polishes in general being quite pricey in Australia, I will definitely repurchase this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ResAul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

the best color of nail polish I've had, ever! I often got compliments when my friends saw my nails in OPI - Dulce de Leche, such as "pretty nails!" "wow, neat!" "cute color!". The nail polish is easy to apply, and leave an even nude-pink tone. Even a male friend admitted he liked it. It's been two years, and I'm almost running out of it. Would buy it again anytime soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I've been wearing crazy colors for years. Now that everyone is doing it, I don't wanna!
This is a pinky nude cream. Opaque in 2 coats. The perfect palate cleanser for my skintone. I reach for it over and over again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this nail laquer is the perfect nudey pink. Great texture and stays shiny. Very pleased. Ive put the price as cheap due to i get at salon price rather than rrp

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc30, warm/yellow undertone.

I love this color! It's a pretty dusty beige/baby pink color that isn't too neutral yet still gives a pop of color on your fingers! Creamy formula and becomes opaque in 2 coats. Def would repurchase!