October 21, 2014 | 1579 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Amore Pacific - Moisture Bound Tinted Treatment Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MeWriter

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail Batman! This product is beyond wonderful. It is moisturizing, evens skintone and makes your skin look like great skin. Far superior to any foundation, TM, BB, CC I've tried.

It seems pricey but you get 1.7 ounces rather than the typical 1 ounce thereby making it approximately $40 per ounce. Most really good foundations cost more.

I have received the most compliments on my skin since using this. My face is in the best shape it's ever been. Of course I still use concealer for the "spots" but I have to do that anyway.

Highly recommend this product for those of us in middle age who need the moisture and the added benefits this product supplies. Note: I still have an oily t-zone and set with powder in the summer, but have not had to do that this winter.

I'm in love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by threecats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike so many BB creams, this one actually makes me look younger, not older. It covers pores properly, doesn't settle into lines, and never oxidizes or turn a muddy color. It is not as heavy as make up and the finish is a natural glow, not fake sparkles or an unnatural shine. It smooths on and spreads easily and #104 was a good color match for me, as it had a bit of pink in it. It may be pricey, but you are getting 1.7 oz. and a high quality product. One of the 4 best I tried (out of 20 BB Creams.) On the down side, the SPF is merely 15.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by moe5474

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's not that this is a horrible product, but rather that it's nothing that great and has several drawbacks.

Pros:
-great texture and feels very velvety going on
-if you have dry skin it is very moisturizing

Cons:
-run for the hills if you have oily or combination skin...it has a matte finish when you put it on but the oil on my face was out of control by lunch
-it only has SPF 15...SPF 30 is pretty standard and I didn't want to have to slather an additional sunscreen under this tinted moisturizer
-it doesn't have staying power and was virtually gone by 2pm

Again, it's not that I hate this product, but I would never recommend it to a friend unless she had wads of cash to throw away. I would definitely pay $70 for an unbelievable product, but this particular one doesn't even come close to justifying the price.
There are SO many other great tinted moisturizers out there...I wouldn't waste my money and am glad I only tried it because I received a sample.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by suukyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The coverage is pretty decent, comparable to that of various oil-free foundations I've tried. Unless one stares right at my face, my face looks flawless. The moisturizer is thin and easy to spread. My combination/dry skin is well moisturized. I would like this product better if Amore Pacific removed or reduced the perfume in this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by glamglamglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this a few months ago, but didn't use it. My skin has been breaking out like crazy lately, so I turned to this. I even went back to Sephora and got a darker color because 106 is actually darker than 204, which the sales associate did not know. My skin is oily and extremely sensitive, especially lately. I'm also med-dark skintone, more olive than yellow. This covers well if used with a brush, and dabbing concealer over problem areas. I put Chanel's loose powder in #3 on top which is yellow and helps neutralize some of the pink in the 106 color. It keeps me less oily, but I do have to blot. I do have to admit that this can rub off on some areas, but I don't mind reapplying sometimes. But for $70 dollars, I'd expect a little better. I will say, however, that my skin doesn't break out (although I'll get a pimple or two if I sleep in it), and I love the fresh look this gives me. I truly enjoy using it, and the smell hasn't bothered me so far. I look forward to it, in fact. Hope this helps.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Grossly expensive ($70) and too occlusive for my skin. It actually makes me break out in whiteheads on my nose. It's probably great for someone who's not blemish-prone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this baby, it physically hurt me to pay $$$$ for this product. First I got a sample from Sephora, hoped it would break me out lol. Knock on wood so far its looking good. After using this product I've never looked back. Feels like a moisturizer upon application, sinks in like one, doesn't leave me feeling coated. Nice glowy finish without looking tacky. Just finish off with the BenNye powder and I am all done. Would really like to take off 2 lippies for the price. Use half the size of a dime and I am guessing it would come a for a long time..it better lol!
For ref I am a NC40 with normal skin and was matched to the shade 204 and the color blends in perfectly.
These are the other TM"s that I have tried
Cover Girl
Bobbi Brown
Hard Candy

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by puppylover324

I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS THING LIKE ITS MY BABY (which i dont have lol)!!!! My holy grail HANDS DOWN! Perfect coverage for being so light weight. gives me a nice dewiness without looking shiny since I have oily skin. makes the redness from my acne disappear and i actually think it repairs my skin! my skin always feel sooo supple and moisturized during and after use! however, the only con is the stupid price tag! 70 bucks for 1.4 oz....i can't afford that unless I go on an only 1 ramen per week diet lol. Still love...picking up samples next time i go to sephora :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by dreamer0105

Great TM, I broke out using LM, used BB TM before the new formula, and was on a hunt for my next best TM. This is little pricey. It gives light coverage, looks natural, does not change color, scent doesn't bother me at all. Overall a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Me: slight oil on T-zone; dry on the rest. NC30 at the moment, I received 4 samples of all shades from Sephora.
#204 is the most natural looking, but #104 gives me a brighter look, all seamlessly natural.
#106 is red base, not considerate at the moment.
For some stupid reason, Sephora will not ship this to Canada, I had to order it thru NeimanMarcus, with all the shipping & tax, $87 !!!
To me it is more of a foundation, it does cover some flaws, but I have to add concealer for some areas, but then, so are some of my foundations.
This may not be suitable for oily & I won't apply this on my T-zone. Who say I have to use the same fdn. all over, I use mineral powder for the T-zone and made sure everything blends in together. It gives a moist satin matte look (hard to describe) but for winter, this moisturized well.