Giorgio Armani ochra mediterranean palette

on 5/24/2008 1:43:00 PM

This palette was brought to my attention by the sales associate as it was not yet on display. I am a lover of all things neutral, especially for the eyes. This palette is right up my alley, and I don't have many bronzers, so this was something I didn't have a dupe of. The four shadows are so pretty; they are darker brown, bronze, a medium brown, and a champagne color; all the colors you would ever need to create a lot of different looks. I have read on the boards before that Armani eye shadows are very sheer and they don't seem to be that popular, but I used them this morning, and they are anything but sheer. The pigment rivals that of my NARS shadows, which I am quickly becoming a collector of. I wore the brown/bronzy eye shadows with eye pencil #2, which I purchased with it. The bronzer underneath the eye colors is so ingenious, in my opinion. It makes the palette compact, which is the whole point of a palette, and it keeps the eye colors from contaminating the bronzer. The bronzer is a lovely medium color; reminds me somewhat of my NARS laguna. It's perhaps a little more natural on, but definitely comparable. All in all, I love this palette that I just bought on a whim, and I am quickly becoming addicted to Giorgio Armani cosmetics.

Popular Palettes