December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Treatments (Eye) - 3LAB - WW Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by impulsivo76

Truly a life changing item. 3 of my clients with sunken eyes have seen a transformation. It makes a huge difference. Only a handful of Nordstrom stores carry it and Barneys. I'm 36 and love it. My clients range from late 30's to early 70's. It is the one item that I will spend that kind of money on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jaeselle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I sampled this for a week- i got a pretty big sample at Barneys ( I didn't want to like at $260 but the SA was saying "you have to trust me- this blow Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-wrinkle eye cream out of the water").

Here's my take: It's MUCH different than Shiseido. It's not as emollient, but it's thick, rich and crazy hydrating. It also gives an immediate lifting effect which Shiseido does not do for me. Additionally the fine lines directly under my eyes are softened quite a bit, much moreso than ive seen using Shiseido since ive been 22 (im 37 now).

Maybe i just needed to switch it up, who knows but this stuff works.

my makeup goes on over this very smoothly and i dont see any pilling of the product like you might with Dr Brandt Depuffing roller (which works amazingly but it always pills off my skin).

I use this during the day and the Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-wrinkle eye cream at night b/c i wake up with fresh eyes every morning.

3Lab is not a largely distributed brand (sold in Barneys) compared to, La Mer, Revive, etc) definitely worth a try if you are struggling with major hydration.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by reneeg323

I guess I'm the odd one out because I can't stand this eye cream. It is a thick cream that did absorb quickly but it left my eyes watering so much that I developed this film over my eyelashes. I tried to like it and use it several different times to make sure that it was the eye cream and not something else causing my reaction. I even used it at night a couple of times and woke up with puffy eyes and a film over my eyelashes. Glad to hear that it works for others - just not for me. Back to CdP, my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by minchia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the HG of eye creams. I didn't want to like it, not at $260 a jar. Luckily I was able to get some samples to give it a good try before even considering buying a full size. You do get some instant gratification - hydrates well without being greasy, etc. But the real pay off for me has been the cumlative effect. I've been using it every night for 2 months now, and the fine lines underneath are all but gone and crows feet are significantly reduced. I've tried several 3Lab products and while none are bad, not all of them are any better (and in some case, not as good) as their high end competitors, but this product is their crown jewel. Since they're not a well known brand (compared to say, La Mer, etc), you can score some samples and even the full size product on Ebay (rare but I've seen it) and save a few bucks without a lot of competition. You're still going to pay more than any of us would like, but this one is worth it. (note: I like to use Guerlain Orchidee eye/lip in am- it's lighter & has bit more instant lift)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by madelinechabot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING EYE CREAM! BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED!! A MUST HAVE!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this eye cream for about 3 weeks once or twice every day. Previously, I used CdLM in the eye area (not one of the La Mer eye creams, which I have reviewed, but the regular cream. I do not find that this cream does any more or less than CdLM. It does not irritate and it does keep the area moist looking for awhile, but it does no more than any other good eye cream I have tried for making fine lines appear less noticeable and I only see the brightening effect for a short time. It certainly hasn't diminished my need for concealer. I will use this product up and then go back to CdLM unless I find something new I want to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by krawl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is awesome. I've tried samples of the WW eye cream and did buy the full size. You don't have to slather it on it to work. Wake up in the morning feeling and looking tired, put a bit of this under your eyes and you look rested and fab! Will now try some of their other products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by jferrarese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't buy this - I got a full size free gift w/ purchase (no joke!). I thought - it couldn't be that good, why would they give it away?

Well, I really like it. It's early days but the first time I put it on I had the "just freshly botoxed" feeling...tight (that's a good thing). I felt it lifting.l also feel that it does a good job at not interfering with my eye make-up. It's moisturizing and emollient but not gross and greasy.

Funny enough, this was a gift with another eye cream and I much prefer it to the one I actually spent money on. Go figure. I'll update in a couple months time because I do notice that with a lot of eye creams, it can start out with a crush that later crashes. Somehow I'm holding out hope on this one...it seems to do it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by babe7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is *the bomb* of eye creams. Want 5+ years off your eye area without plastic surgery/lasers/injectibles? Buy this. I got a sample tube in the $95 3Lab product bag available at Barneys. I just could not believe the results. It was like my eye area skin had been in the desert and it found water. And I take very good care of my skin and had been using a Lancome eye cream. Overnight it was like the skin had been filled in and plumped. I'm dreading the end of the sample tube, but though $250 is outrageous for an eye care product with results like this I think it's likely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm with CJCJ on this one. This is the only eye cream I've ever tried that really gives instant gratification with immediate results. It's perfectly moisturizing, makes a great base for makeup, and just makes my eye area look rested, unlined, and youthful. And the tiniest bit does the job. Absolutely amazing. The price is outrageous, but you can now get small sample tubes on eBay for a reasonable price, and it's the perfect way to try this product. Nevertheless, I only use this in the morning before work or when I'm going to wear makeup--it's just too expensive to use as a day/night treatment. I may have to cave and try it, though, to see what the cumulative effects are. This is *not* for nineteen-year-olds, but if you're 40+ and need some help in the eye area, at least try a sample tube. It's worth it.