Euronext Clip-in Hair Extensions

4.1

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used these extensions for years. Years! I then started buying online and paying more for better quality. These just never lasted very long, so I went through several sets of Euronext extensions. They tangled up, but they are a little cheaper alternative. I pay more now with a newer brand I found online, but the set of clip ins I have now are thicker and better quality. They're called My Fantasy Hair. I saw so many great reviews, and I see why now. I just wouldn't recommend Euronext because the hair is just not as soft, and they didn't hold up long. I have also tried Hello Gorgeous extensions and they were nice as well. They're a bit more expensive than MFH, but good quality. The other advantage of Euronext is they can be bought right at Sally's down the road. But I will also say that My Fantasy Hair only took three days to deliver. (They are in the U.S.) They also give you a free hanger and garment - like bag to keep the extensions in. I would really go with them or Hello Gorgeous. These are the only three brands I have tried.

I purchased Euronext 14 inch clip in hair extensions about 5 years ago for $69.95 but changed my mind about using them. The price has gone up to $129.95 for the same product now. I had completely forgot about them until the other day while cleaning out my closet. The keratin human hair extensions I had in my hair needed replacing and although the Euronext are on clips my hair dresser said she could easily cut the hair off the clips and use keratin to apply them to my hair. She said they felt like good quality extensions and should last a long while. She colored my own hair to match the chestnut brown Euronext extensions and they look great. Since she didn't place them up high on my head they are more like 18 inch extensions. I only wash my hair twice a week with sulfate free shampoo and a little conditioner on the ends. I sleep in them and they feel comfortable like my own hair. I have been using keratin extensions for a long time with no problem even though my own hair is baby fine, delicate hair. Keratin is what your natural hair is made out of. As long as you see your hair dresser every 6 to 8 weeks to check your extensions and take care of your hair you should see no damage.

Clip in hair is fine for some but for me I feel self conscious like they may show underneath my thin hair. Also, clips can irritate the scalp and cause hair loss if worn everyday in the same area. Whatever kind of hair extensions you wear, you have to take good care of them and be sure you find a qualified person that knows how to apply them correctly.

My hair is long past my shoulders and I have never felt better about it. By the way...
I am 65 years young. I take care of myself and still get compliments from young people. About a year ago I bought a used but very pretty Jaguar which makes me feel quite sassy with my long sexy hair. Hear this grandmama roar!

on 4/16/2015 11:10:00 AM

I have been reading makeup alley reviews religiously for a few months now, and I was surprised to find reviews for these hair extentions! After reading the mixed reviews I wasn't sure about purchasing them, but I'm so happy I did! I have super fine hair and these extentions are the perfect texture! I have dark brown hair and the expresso is the perfect match. They look so incredibly natural it's amazing! I love that the clips are so right compared to other extensions I've tried, they are so snug and I don't ever worry about them slipping. I am so happy with these extentions, if you have baby fine hair the texture and weight of these will be great for you.

on 1/30/2015 12:57:00 PM

I have bought these extensions 5 times. I'm so done with this brand. They are beautiful and smooth within the first 3 days after wearing them. After that they feel gross, not smooth anymore. I take care of them too, I have a holder and I condition them when they get really bad. I don't blow-dry them and if I style them (which almost never happens) I use heat protectant and hair smoother. Also be ready to brush your hair 24/7 because they tangle like hell!!! After like 2-3 months they are damaged and have split ends and just look bad. I'm never buying these again. NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE.

on 12/20/2014 12:50:00 PM

These extensions are really good for beginners as they are easily accessible (Sally's beauty supply) therefore it's likely you'll be able to match your hair color perfectly, instead of having to order online and take a chance. The pricing is good for what you're getting. You can see through the wefts, but the quality is there. After a while, they will begin looking a little frazzled, but that's with any extensions if not properly taken care of. Overall, I would recommend these extensions as a starter pack for beginners.

on 12/19/2014 9:12:00 AM

The hair itself is good quality and will last for a long time. If you're new to extensions I would recommend starting with Euronext because you can easily swing by a sallys and pick up a set and they are relatively cheap for human hair extensions. The only thing I would change is the selection offered. The length only goes up to 18 inches and they aren't the thickest extensions on the market. But overall it's good quality at a good price.

on 11/23/2014 2:13:00 PM

I have the worst hair. It's baby fine, stringy, has virtually no cuticle and --the worst -- is just wavy enough that it looks like damp seaweed. Very pretty. I've worn Sally's clip-in extensions for 7 years, the 14" Euronext Toffee, the color I have now, is perfect for my not quite brown almost red seaweed textured hair. I've given them 4 stars mainly because the wefts are thin, I wear a package and a half, and the price has risen somewhat dramatically since first started buying them ages ago. The hair and the color of the hair holds up if you use a heat protectant and a sulfate free shampoo. I wear mine almost daily and use a curling iron on them twice a week or more and I can usually go about a year before replacing them. Curling them out of the box is challenging, whatever coating is on the hair to make it super smooth and shiny makes a curl slip out very fast, but that's only an issue the first few weeks or so. The best way to keep them firmly attached is to section the hair and spray a little extra-hold hairspray at the hairline right before attaching the clips. Suckers will stay in all week after that. You cannot tell I wear extensions and I get compliments on my hair all the time, which is pretty funny considering the mess I look without the extensions. Buy these, they're worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok, so let me start off by saying that I have been wearing hair extensions for 7 years and have tried many brands including (but not limited to) Sassy, Satin Strands, Bellami, Milky Way, and clip ins from cliphair.co.uk. I ALWAYS go back to Euronext. The last time I strayed and went for the cliphair extensions was about a year ago and since then have chosen to never bother buying extensions other than Euronext again. These extensions always last me the longest, don't shed a lot, are comfortable to wear (I've even slept in them before and not even noticed the clips), well made and I've never had issues with tangling. I usually dye them as soon as I buy them, because they don't sell a shade that matches my hair. Even after I dye them, they still feel just as amazing as when you first open them; super silky, soft and tangle free. The set I currently have has lasted me about 18 months and they still feel great but I am replacing them shortly because they are closer to 14" now opposed to the 18" they were when I bought them because of thinned/split ends. But other than that, the hair still feels great and never tangles. I'm sure they would have lasted me longer but I've dyed them 3 times, heat styled them (not always with heat protectant), wore them nearly every day and washed them about once a week with regular shampoo and conditioner. No other extensions I've had have lasted even half as long as Euronext. The ONLY downside is that they are on the thinner side so if you have thick hair or really short hair, you might want to consider 2 packs, which ends up being quite pricey. I always get away with buying one pack because I've been wearing these so long, that when I buy a new pack, I use pieces from my old set to fill my hair out a bit (I wear pne or two rows using old pieces in the middle of my head so they are hidden by the new hair). But even though they are a bit thinner than some other extensions I've tried, they are such good quality and last so long that I don't care and will continue to buy them and like I said, I'm at the point where I will never bother buying other brands again. These are hands down the best and I always recommend them to anyone looking for clip ins.

on 10/25/2014 5:19:00 PM

Okay.... I have to give these extensions 3 lippies. On impulse I bought these for a family photo shoot the next day and should have done more research before buying. I also bought two packages of Ken Pave (the Jessica simpson HairDo brand). Immediately upon opening the HairDo, I could tell the EuroNext from Sally Beauty were much better quality. The EN were silkier, thicker, and seemed to tangle less. They have these great clips that are also better than the HD ones I bought. However, they are thin (the HD are even THINNER!) and when researching on the internet it seems had I went with a brand such as Bellami I would have gotten much thicker hair (100ish grams)! $135 for 70 grams of hair with EN? At the time of purchase I didn't know that was a lot to pay for such little hair. So, I'm happy with the quality of the hair but I'm thinking I could have gotten a better deal (thicker hair for only a little more) by shopping around a bit. Hopefully these will last at least 6 months with daily wear and then when it's time to buy new extensions I will try out a new brand! I will not repurchase unless I try out other brands and they don't work as well.

on 9/26/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

These hair extensions have actually lasted me longer than any other hair exrensions. I have had them about a year and a half and they're still pretty nice but it is time to replace them. They're soft, shiny, and don't have that horrible smell that a lot of other extensions do. The only thing I don't like is that I have to buy two packs, so there's a lot of clipping. But they're still my fave and go to extensions when I buy a different brand and find out it's just another bad extension and waste of money.

Popular Hair Products

Moroccan Oil
Deep Repair Mask

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Removing Tape-In Hair Extensions - No-Shine, ProFlex II, Lace Front Blue, Ultra Hold Tape by Walker Tape