September 2, 2014 | 2008 users online

Hair - Euronext Clip-in Hair Extensions

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Angebella77

I never take the time to write reviews but if I can stop even one person from making the same expensive mistake that I did this review will have served it's purpose.

First of all, I am a professional Stylist and I've been using the Euronext 18" extensions for about 5 years. My first set lasted aboiut 4 years with moderate wear (I take really good care of my extensions) and the second set I bought about a year ago. I have naturally dark brown hair and the extensions matched very, very well. However, I started high lighting my hair about 6 months ago and when my hair became too light for the extensions, I actually high lighted the extensions and they match perfectly. The company does not recommend lightening the extensions as I did and I am a professional, I would NOT recommend trying to highlight your own extensions, this is just my own experience, the extensions turned out beautiful and remain in just as good of condition as they were when I first purchased them.

Ok, so like I said, my hair has been getting blonder and blonder and I had a little extra money burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to "treat" myself to a new set of blonde extensions, even though my Euronext were still in perfect shape, I wanted to "upgrade" to a better quality brand (or so I thought), so I researched some of the popular (and quite costly) brands and after a week of reading reviews and searching online, I decided to go with a "Halo" extension, which is the "clip-less" one piece with the wire to hold it in place.
I was so excited to get it but when it came I was VERY disappointed! It looked like Barbie hair or a costume wig, smelled like plastic and had a really weird pink hue to it, it didn't even come close to matching my hair! I put it in and it looked terrible! It didn't blend nearly as nicely as my Euronext's do and it felt itchy. Also, it didn't allow for me to wear a high pony tail or bun, it sits low on the back of the head and felt heavy. I played around with it for over an hour then ripped it out and put my Euronext's back in and instantly breathed a sigh of relief! This other hairpiece of crap cost me just under $200, which is a lot more than the Euronext extensions (which I believe run around $120 @ Sally's?).

I will only use Euronext in the future! They blend beautifully (and I have a lot of hair), the color selection is nice and the hair itself looks and feels like your own hair! The price is right,the quality is amazing, they can be curled and styled just llike your own hair and they will last years if you take good care of them!

The ONLY complaint I have is that I wish the clips were plastic like some of the other top brands I researched, these have metal clips, but other than that I LOVE these extensions! No one believes me when I tell them I have them in and I get compliments daily on my hair. You will not be disappointed with these extensions!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mgummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Due to chronic kidney failure, I've had to wear extensions since I was 18 (4 years). I've tried a ton of different brands, but I've come back to EuroNext! They blend in well with my natural hair and are easy to style. Yes, they are pricey but they are very durable! I will never buy another brand of extensions again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by wwestmoreland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Euronext are okay.I would say they are middle of the road in terms of quality an thickness. I think they are kind of expensive for what you get. I have been wearing clip in hair extensions for six years and this is what I have experiences.

EuroNext: They have a good assortment of colors especially if you're blonde. The clips are good -- but they are also silver and I prefer when they match the hair. I wish they were thicker for the price you pay.

HeadKandy: The best quality and selection of colors (especially if you're blonde). I wear them everyday -- and I usually have to replace every 4 months or so. However they don't curl as well as I would like - the curls don't stay like they used to. Not sure if this has to do with the takeover by DirtyLooks? I still order the HeadKandy 10 piece set.

Luxy: My second favorite. Hair is good quality, shipping is super fast, I love their customer service - professional and nice. Wish they had more blonde shades though - because I am in between colors. Hair from Luxy seems to last a long time too. doesn't matt or frizz as easily as others.

My Fantasy Hair: Sadly, the worst. Hair was stringy, not Remy hair, really thin at the ends and wouldn't hold a curl. The hair was also strangely dry -- was almost like wispy. I would not buy these again. I attempted to contact customer service and they were very unprofessional - told me to remove my review from Makeup Ally or they would sue me etc. I will not deal with them again. Crappy product and crappier customer service.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I own the Euronext Remy 100% 14" Human Hair extensions in Jet Black. I love this hair and wear it every day. I received these extensions as a present and their original shade, which was truly jet black, was way too dark for my dark brown warm-toned hair, so I soaked them in bleach overnight and the next morning when I washed them out I saw that they matched my natural hair color perfectly. The color hadn't really lifted but it was a lot softer and contained highlights. The extensions are easy to style, and though they are a tad bit thin for my medium-thick hair, I can work with them quite well and they end up looking natural. They don't tangle much and smell alright. I can also sleep in them as long as I put my hair in two braids, the clips don't pull on my scalp too much and it is pretty comfortable. :) Recommend these hair extensions, they are great quality!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by SugarSha10

I have tried a few different brands of extensions and I have came back to EuroNext, because they are the best I have tried. The only reason I gave 4 lippies in stead of 5 is because they are thin and you might have to buy to sets to get the thickness that you need. Also they don't come in any length longer than 18 inch. The clips aren't the most comfortable that I have tried, but they are alright. Ok enough with the negative points... There is nothing worse than a set of extensions that tangle at the nap of your neck!!!!! Not cute at all!!! These have minimal tangling and my first set lasted me almost a year with everyday wear. My current set I've only had for two months, but very little sign of wear yet. I love how convent it is to go to the store and pick up a set when you need them and not have to wait for them to come in the mail and hope they are the right color. Also I have not noticed much shedding at all with these extensions. I would defiantly recommend them to a friend and will probably never buy an other brand again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by nikkimariah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These extensions are really thin and hard to blend, they almost come out stringy looking. They are only 70-80 grams. The price is really high for such thin hair extensions, I wouldn't buy them again. The extensions don't give you that "full" look of hair. I would suggest buying something online.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Lexieloveee

For the price they are great. I have thick hair and I can do one pack to look natural 2 packs is great for nighttime hair. They hold a curl well. Last about 6 months with care. Signup on Sally's for coupons so u can get the average extra 15 percent off. Plus randomly on sale about 10.00 off coupon in flyer. Plus your savings card = 101.00 for 18 inch with tax. Try not to blow dry them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok so I have only ever used these extensions but for what I put them through I believe they are of good quality. I recently bought some Lush Locks from My Pink Vanity & I haven't given them a real go, but they feel great. I plan to review them when I have been actually wearing them for a while.
So onto the Euronext review. .
Ok so I haven't been wearing them everyday but a dew days a week I put these in. Yes they are a but thin, & I did have to buy 2 packs but I wanted a set in my hands that day & I went with Euronext. I have curled these with steam rollers, gotten them tangled severly, stepped on them, went in a mosh pit with them on, & they still feel soft. It wasn't hard to bring them back to life after all of the abuse. I used a spray from Sally 's beauty supply & had no problems getting them as good as new...if not better. Of course before I went in the pit I made sure they were secure in my hair. I didn't wash my hair for a few days, used hairspray, & teased. I didn't find wearing these uncomfortable. I use Redken Allsoft on them & I just wash when needed. They blend well (its important to have them cut to blend), match my hair texture well, don't tangle too much (I do carry [keep in car] a brush but if my hair was naturally this long I would need to carry a brush), & they look good!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me just get straight to the point this hair extentions are just OK. I mean these are the type of hair extentions you get if your in a hurry. They become kindave knotted and stuff after a month wear of them so if your a 15 year old girl who just takes them out and throws them on the dresser these will last you a month however if you take care of your extentions they will last you about 4 months which is less then average for clip ins. The packaging is nothing special is just a bag that you snap, I really like the downtown doll extention packaging it's a box that you can also store your extentions in. The price is way to expensive. 139.99 for 18 inches and 100grams ! (Sally's beauty) . If your like me and like wearing extentions every day and want them to last for a long time I'd defiantly go with bodybling hair extentions. With 75 dollars I can get longer length and more grams and they come in every color however this isn't a review for bodybling.

These hair extentions are meh aka they'll just get you by.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by lisabat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought these extensions a few months ago and I hate them. They're thin and uncomfortable and the texture is bad. I haven't used them since but I recently came across this site, www.asrealasitgets.com which sells virgin hair clip-ins and weaves. This is a much a much better deal and better quality hair. Check it out, I wouldn't waste my money on euronext.