July 30, 2014 | 1530 users online

Hair - Euronext Clip-in Hair Extensions

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by wwestmoreland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Euronext are okay.I would say they are middle of the road in terms of quality an thickness. I think they are kind of expensive for what you get. I have been wearing clip in hair extensions for six years and this is what I have experiences.

EuroNext: They have a good assortment of colors especially if you're blonde. The clips are good -- but they are also silver and I prefer when they match the hair. I wish they were thicker for the price you pay.

HeadKandy: The best quality and selection of colors (especially if you're blonde). I wear them everyday -- and I usually have to replace every 4 months or so. However they don't curl as well as I would like - the curls don't stay like they used to. Not sure if this has to do with the takeover by DirtyLooks? I still order the HeadKandy 10 piece set.

Luxy: My second favorite. Hair is good quality, shipping is super fast, I love their customer service - professional and nice. Wish they had more blonde shades though - because I am in between colors. Hair from Luxy seems to last a long time too. doesn't matt or frizz as easily as others.

My Fantasy Hair: Sadly, the worst. Hair was stringy, not Remy hair, really thin at the ends and wouldn't hold a curl. The hair was also strangely dry -- was almost like wispy. I would not buy these again. I attempted to contact customer service and they were very unprofessional - told me to remove my review from Makeup Ally or they would sue me etc. I will not deal with them again. Crappy product and crappier customer service.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by WildflowerRuby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I own the Euronext Remy 100% 14" Human Hair extensions in Jet Black. I love this hair and wear it every day. I received these extensions as a present and their original shade, which was truly jet black, was way too dark for my dark brown warm-toned hair, so I soaked them in bleach overnight and the next morning when I washed them out I saw that they matched my natural hair color perfectly. The color hadn't really lifted but it was a lot softer and contained highlights. The extensions are easy to style, and though they are a tad bit thin for my medium-thick hair, I can work with them quite well and they end up looking natural. They don't tangle much and smell alright. I can also sleep in them as long as I put my hair in two braids, the clips don't pull on my scalp too much and it is pretty comfortable. :) Recommend these hair extensions, they are great quality!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by SugarSha10

I have tried a few different brands of extensions and I have came back to EuroNext, because they are the best I have tried. The only reason I gave 4 lippies in stead of 5 is because they are thin and you might have to buy to sets to get the thickness that you need. Also they don't come in any length longer than 18 inch. The clips aren't the most comfortable that I have tried, but they are alright. Ok enough with the negative points... There is nothing worse than a set of extensions that tangle at the nap of your neck!!!!! Not cute at all!!! These have minimal tangling and my first set lasted me almost a year with everyday wear. My current set I've only had for two months, but very little sign of wear yet. I love how convent it is to go to the store and pick up a set when you need them and not have to wait for them to come in the mail and hope they are the right color. Also I have not noticed much shedding at all with these extensions. I would defiantly recommend them to a friend and will probably never buy an other brand again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by nikkimariah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These extensions are really thin and hard to blend, they almost come out stringy looking. They are only 70-80 grams. The price is really high for such thin hair extensions, I wouldn't buy them again. The extensions don't give you that "full" look of hair. I would suggest buying something online.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Lexieloveee

For the price they are great. I have thick hair and I can do one pack to look natural 2 packs is great for nighttime hair. They hold a curl well. Last about 6 months with care. Signup on Sally's for coupons so u can get the average extra 15 percent off. Plus randomly on sale about 10.00 off coupon in flyer. Plus your savings card = 101.00 for 18 inch with tax. Try not to blow dry them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok so I have only ever used these extensions but for what I put them through I believe they are of good quality. I recently bought some Lush Locks from My Pink Vanity & I haven't given them a real go, but they feel great. I plan to review them when I have been actually wearing them for a while.
So onto the Euronext review. .
Ok so I haven't been wearing them everyday but a dew days a week I put these in. Yes they are a but thin, & I did have to buy 2 packs but I wanted a set in my hands that day & I went with Euronext. I have curled these with steam rollers, gotten them tangled severly, stepped on them, went in a mosh pit with them on, & they still feel soft. It wasn't hard to bring them back to life after all of the abuse. I used a spray from Sally 's beauty supply & had no problems getting them as good as new...if not better. Of course before I went in the pit I made sure they were secure in my hair. I didn't wash my hair for a few days, used hairspray, & teased. I didn't find wearing these uncomfortable. I use Redken Allsoft on them & I just wash when needed. They blend well (its important to have them cut to blend), match my hair texture well, don't tangle too much (I do carry [keep in car] a brush but if my hair was naturally this long I would need to carry a brush), & they look good!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me just get straight to the point this hair extentions are just OK. I mean these are the type of hair extentions you get if your in a hurry. They become kindave knotted and stuff after a month wear of them so if your a 15 year old girl who just takes them out and throws them on the dresser these will last you a month however if you take care of your extentions they will last you about 4 months which is less then average for clip ins. The packaging is nothing special is just a bag that you snap, I really like the downtown doll extention packaging it's a box that you can also store your extentions in. The price is way to expensive. 139.99 for 18 inches and 100grams ! (Sally's beauty) . If your like me and like wearing extentions every day and want them to last for a long time I'd defiantly go with bodybling hair extentions. With 75 dollars I can get longer length and more grams and they come in every color however this isn't a review for bodybling.

These hair extentions are meh aka they'll just get you by.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by lisabat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought these extensions a few months ago and I hate them. They're thin and uncomfortable and the texture is bad. I haven't used them since but I recently came across this site, www.asrealasitgets.com which sells virgin hair clip-ins and weaves. This is a much a much better deal and better quality hair. Check it out, I wouldn't waste my money on euronext.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by LindseyB123

These are awful. They're super expensive and they are THIN! Look online for extensions, stay away from these! They don't look natural on anybody. Try Bella Extensions! They're thicker and longer and I think around the same price as these!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought a set of these a couple of years ago and wore them as clip-ins for probably 8 months or something before I got tired of clipping them in every day. They were great though.. so natural no one could ever tell and almost didn't believe me if I told them.. they blend sooo well. And of course like I'm sure others have mentioned they're super silky and beautiful and don't tangle or shed much at all. I was basically really happy with them.

Not long ago I started wanting them again because my damaged ends (from bleaching and dying way too much) keep breaking off and I can't get any length.. as well as my hair just being naturally baby fine and somewhat thin. More than anything I wanted long thick hair again, I just love the look.

So I pulled out my old ones and since my hair is a bit lighter now, I tried to dye them but I got one of the batches of hair that would not dye AT ALL. I bleached them and the colour stayed the same. Apparently with Euronext some will and some won't depending on how they were processed.

But I was already committed so I went for buying a whole new set of 18" ones at Sally's. Again, they match perfectly and I'm super happy with them, my one disappointment being the huge price increase!! I think they're like $60 more than they were just two years ago.

Anyway, this time I cut the clips off (they're sewed on, you just snip the threads) and got some lace wig tape and taped them in and I have to say it's waayy better. It was so easy to do and now I never have to worry about taking them out at night etc, I love it. All I did was get some lace wig tape by Vapon at Sally's and voila! Some people say you can't use lace tape but as you can see in this video it's totally fine.

Tape in your extensions girls, stop worrying about clips or paying high prices at a salon for installations! Tape ins are so easy and the least damaging on your hair.

I took one lippie off because of the huge price increase and the fact that my first set wouldn't dye which was annoying, but overall I love these!