October 31, 2014 | 990 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass - Steppin' Out

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by kirito

This is definitely not a shade I would be drawn to. I don't like hot pink makeup, whether it be lip products, blush, etc. However, when applied on the lips, this Dazzleglass is not as "obnoxious" as it seems to me in the tube. I'm not sure how it looks on its own, but on top of a pink/coral lipstick, it's very glossy and shimmery, all while adding a touch of that bright pink that isn't "in your face". While it isn't my favorite Dazzleglass, I do like it a lot. It can be passed as an everyday color for going shopping or whatnot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I thought this color would be too bright but it is perfect! I love it. Very pretty pink with sparkle. One of my favorites along with Smile!!!! Yes, I want another!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I see the opinions differ on this product.... I will add to it. Stepping Out is a very vibrant colour. The pay off is excellent. Very very shimmery, indeed it can even feel gritty to some. It does not really bother me. I think the reason why this is a very long lasting lipgloss is because it is very sticky. Every time I wear SO I receive many compliments! I wear SO both in the summer as well as the winter as it lifts your face due to the colour intensity. Do I wear this when I'm with my boyfriend? No I don't, because I love kisses and guys don't want to come near our lips once they find out how sticky it is. I have finished my SO, will I buy a new one? .... Absolutely! I did so yesterday and I am very excited about it as I actually missed SO when it was finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by frankiixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would buy this product again totally! it's very smooth, but some pieces of glitter are really really chunky. I wish that they were more fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I was intimidated because of how bright and strong it looks in the tube, but when I put this on I was gladly amazed. This shows up as an innocent somewhat mid toned pink with amazing shimmer/sparkle. It is ultra shiny and the formula is sticky like the original lipglass, but I love that because it means it stays on longer. I can put this gloss on and still have a pretty sheen on my lips 5 hours later. Awesome!! I'm purchasing a few more of these Dazzleglasses!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have wanted this Dazzleglass for as long as I can remember. I've had it on my wish list here on MUA, but just decided to go buy it myself. I normally don't spend $18 on a lipgloss...but I was willing to make an exception.

I got it home and tried it. The brush was super hard so I took a tissue to bend it back and forth to loosen it up. I applied it and it is soooo sticky. On top of that, the sparkles were thick and gritty feeling. Not good...

I would repurchase if the sparkles were not as rough on my lips since I absolutely love the gloss otherwise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I got this and if it weren't LE I'd get it again if I ran out. However if I run out and I can't get it anymore I wouldn't cry either. I love this colour, but it's similar to my favourite Pinkarat, which isn't LE, so if I ran out and it wasn't available anymore I'd just get Pinkarat. Lovely pinky pink with lots of different coloured sparkles, exactly as I love it. Makes your lips shiny and sparkly of course. Didn't fancy the taste very much though, unlike other MAC lip products this didn't have the usual vanilla taste, it had a weird watermelon taste to it and I don't favour artificial watermelon taste very much. But since we're not here to eat lipgloss anyways we're here to look good in it, that's not a problem.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so I was in the MAC store and originally wanted the Funtabolous Dazzleglass to go over my Goes and Goes Mac lipstick but they were out so I wind up buying Steppin Out Dazzleglass and I must say that I am in love with this lipgloss, it is a little sticky but not too sticky to the point where I can't take it. I love how it makes any of my lipglosses pop and it looks nice on its own. I love the sparkles in it and love the way it makes my lips look when the sun hits it, I get many compliments. The only thing I dont like about this product is the fact that it goes so quick. I didnt even have it for a month and dont use it a lot and its halfway gone but I would repurchase again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by daniellenina

The colour in the tube is gorgeous, if you put enough product, it can look the same on your lips. Not too gritty, but very sticky, it doesnt bother me too much but this product just didnt stand out to me, and for around 20 CAD, I wouldn't repurchase. Recommend to lipgloss/lipglass/dazzle glass fanatic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Steppin' Out is a super pretty pink lip gloss with lots of sparkles and shimmers in it. Love it! However, the texture is a bit sticky. The lasting power is good and I like the packaging. I will definitely try wearing it over lipstick, I have only worn it alone. I like the packaging, it has a brush applicator and not a doe-foot applicator (which is a plus in my book).
Since the color is so pretty and it's so shimmery (but still not over-the-top disco ball-style) I can accept the somewhat sticky texture. I'd definitely repurchase. I got my hands on this at Bangkok airport, I've heard it's LE so I will probably not find it again. *sob* continued >>