April 20, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Ultra-Shine Lip Gloss in Beige 20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

My HG beige l/g paired w/ MAC Stripdown liner. I'm Asian w/yellow undertones NC20-30 and this color is the perfect MLBB muted beige for those with slightly pigmented lips. It has a hint of pink/peach undertones but not very much. Goes with all eye looks. Only gloss I've ever used up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Caliko

This is a very light lipgloss but packs a lot of color. It's not sheer for it actually gives a good amount of beige on the lips. I have very rosy natural lips and this beige brings it up many shades lighter to be a natural-looking nude.
It doesn't give a candy-gloss appearance either. The smell is not strong and concentrated like I find the MAC glosses to be but gives a pleasant scent. It isn't thick and sticky like MAC lacquer and glides on easily and smoothly when applied.

For a lipgloss this cheap, it's well worth the price and quality and quantity. It also does a fine job at keeping your lips hydrated and moist for a long time. Hope this will never be discontinued! HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by radarlove

This is the perfect lipgloss. Great colour, non-sticky, long-lasting....it's comfortable to wear which is really important for me, since I HATE goopy lipglosses. To be honest, the quality of this is better than most of the brand name cosmetic lines out there. It makes me wonder why I wasted money. It's a bit more expensive than MAC lipglass but it's not as sticky, looks better on the lips to me, and you get more in the tube. The only thing is the weird smell - not sure if it's supposed to have a smell or not but I'm not crazy about it. However, you get used to it. The colour selection is great too. Will definitely repurchase and am planning to buy more colours!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2008 2:39:00 AM More reviews by aline26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

i agree with the previous poster in that this gloss is HG material... it is the perfect shade to get that nude color, especially for highly pigmented lips... and the best part is it doesnt have any glitter or shimmer... its just a shiny gloss.. i had to search high and low to find a gloss of this shade with no shimmer to it and im so glad i found this one..

and the best part is it goes on beautifully to... makes your lips look like candy.. and it smells like it too... this has become a staple in my makeup bag... infact i own two of them... one for my purse and one for home...

will definitely continue to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Everything about this gloss is HG material! A beautiful beige peachy nude without any glitter or shimmer. Just gorgeous glossed lips. It has a scent that is very sweet, it reminds me of grape candy in fact, and has a very slight taste of it too. The color selection is pretty good imho, I would buy a few more if I could catch them on sale (reg $15). lol I actually like these much better than Smashbox, MAC or Lancome JT's.

continued >>