Victoria's Secret Heavenly Kiss

3.9

I picked this up on a whim at the Semi-Annual Sale this past June, mainly because I thought it looked and smelled cute and sweet, and it was 75% off. I've never really smelled a fragrance like this before. It's definitely sweet, but it's also got some nice floral and woody elements to it. It is very, VERY strong, though! PSA: one or two pumps of this stuff is PLENTY! I love the way it smells on me, but the scent does not die down to what I would consider an "appropriate" amount of fragrance for at least half an hour after spraying. I sometimes get a headache from it. However, I have never received so many compliments from people on my fragrance in my entire life! Almost everyone loves it on me, and my friends often ask me what I'm wearing. Even complete strangers have complimented me (which was a bit awkward when that stranger was a really rough looking middle-aged man)! I give it a four only because it can be a bit strong. This scent has become my little secret because it is so uncommon and VS now only puts it out during their sales.

on 11/21/2010 4:44:00 PM

This product smells WONDERFUL and is greatly mixed with mint. Its more of a winter scent.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I first tried out this scent in store and was really not too impressed with it. It did not seem like anything too different or special. However when I smelled it again a few months later, I was really surprised how feminine and fresh, but sexy it was. I bought it and have been so happy with it. The bottle is pretty although a little plain. I love that I can't quite place what is in it. It is a nice complex smell. It lasts long too which is nice. Fabulous scent and I will be getting more if I can.

on 4/10/2010 1:05:00 AM

I got Heavenly Kiss fragrance mist, bottle is so pretty and unique. The scent is lovely and feminine. Perfect balance of sweetness and fruity scent, just how i like it! The smell stays for on me, good sillage for a fragrance mist. A lot of people love Heavenly, but i must say that Heavenly Kiss is worth a try. It's unique on its own. I can tell that I'll never get tired of this scent.

on 2/2/2010 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this fragrance. My mom got it for me as a gift and I used it pretty quickly. It is a bit more sweet and fruity than the original, but I think that is what made me like it more. The sweetness does subside after a little bit. It also had a more "special scent" than the original, it stood out more, left an impression more. I loved smelling myself when I put it on. The bad thing - it doesn't last as long as others, but then again it is fairly cheap. I would definetly buy again though.

on 6/24/2009 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this at their SAS for $12.25 for a 2.5oz EDP. Which is a really good deal. I really like this perfume. I do like sweet, fruity scents and this is no exception. However when I first spray this on- it actually smells more floral to me. Middle notes are a fruity warm floral woodsy tone. Dry down is a bit more sweet vanilla with all the previous notes mixed in. I couldn't detect any cherry cough syrup smell that others complained about- maybe it didn't work with their body chemistry? I does have some lasting power on me. I can use it in the AM and still smell it on my skin at night. I don't like it when you can still smell people when they left the room- so I enjoy having some smell but not overpowering. I also layer this with vanilla lotion and VS Warm Coconut Body Spray which brings out more of the vanilla smell to it.
Overall- I would recommend this to people who like sweet, floral, fruity scents.

on 6/6/2009 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like the original Heavenly and bought this without thinking. Big mistake.

It's like Heavenly mixed with berry flavoured cough syrup.

Would not repurchase and have to get rid of the bottle I have.

on 4/1/2009 11:32:00 AM

I bought the big body spray of this for my daughter and let me tell you it lasts like a perfume! This is a good body spray and I should have bought one for me too! Smells so sweet and marshmallowy lasting power is off the chain! I want to get one of these too!

I got this for $5 at the semi-annual sale. I love the way it smells, and I am going to use it for summer. It smells like such a summery smell, but isn't beachy, like you would think of a summer scent. I love that it is a huge bottle, since you usually have to use more in a body spray than with a perfume.

on 1/4/2009 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am loving this fragrance right now. It reminds me of candy, but not in a too sweet cloying kind of way. I had originally bought this in the body spray and I loved the scent, I just didn't feel the staying power was very good. I saw the eau de parfum at the VS semi annual sale and picked it up half price. This one smells exactly like the body spray just stronger and has great staying power. Also what a great deal!

Popular Fragrances