January 29, 2015 | 1825 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 6:33:00 PM More reviews by frgreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros
-Cuts down acne in just a week
-makes face soft
-goes on great for under makeup
-fixes the "tight" feeling skin has when it gets dry
-lasts a while
-buildable coverage

Cons
-sometimes the pump shoots across the room
-the Target brand SUCKS

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2015 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Lucket1030

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! Doesn't dry out my face. My redness goes down after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 1:19:00 PM More reviews by LovelyTamika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well this is truly the best moisturiser that I have ever used. I usually get oily fast and it keeps me looking fresh and nice by keeping the oil away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 7:30:00 PM More reviews by kayleegean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my two favorite moisturizers ever. It's been a part of my skincare routine for as long as I can remember, and for a good reason! It's light but also helps clear up acne whenever it comes along. To explain this, I'm gonna use a very recent example.
So, I went home for winter break from college, and only wanted to take a carry-on, so I bought new stuff back home and experimented with face wash and moisturizer. BAAAD idea! After my second week home, I started to get a lot of acne (which is very rare for me), and two zits on my cheek seemed to become cystic! I had this for about two more weeks, then I came back to my dorm, with my regular cleanser and this moisturizer. Literally the next day after using this product, most of the redness disappeared, the swelling was reduced significantly, and now (three days later), one is almost completely gone and the other is fairly small and pain-free.
This moisturizer is amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2015 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

Edit- my skin eventually became broken out & irritated with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jessicag120

very good leaves skin soft even if you have oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by highpitched

I love rubbing this stuff all over my face except my eyes its keeps me soft and clean and I can use it around my eyes, as it is gentle enough but I like usijg moisturizers that are thicker around my eyes :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

This product is okay. I feel like it is not moisturizing as my other products. I love the pump, but sometimes it doesn't dispense any product. It leaves a tingly feeling on my face, which l like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by mkr7654321

love this! i have normal to dry skin that is pretty clear for the most partů however, when using this, it definitely cut down on my occasional blemishes. when i ran out and started using a different moisturizer i started breaking out, so i think this does its job! it's also very hygienic packaging and feels refreshing on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by cgarcia5

After a week of using this product for me it worked okay. It wasn't too bad, it didn't really break me out like I thought it would. I still had some dry spots. For a drugstore moisturizer it isn't too bad, I expected worse. However i will just go back to my clinique moisturizer once I'm done with this bottle. Not so sure if I will repurchase this product.