August 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by ellenbarry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good moisturizer.I have oily/acne prone skin and this product doesnt make my face too oily or shiny. it contains acne treatment salicylic acid and i have noticed my skin has improved since i began to use this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I love this moisturizer! I bought this because of the glowing reviews, now I have to add one too.
My skin is combo-oily, prone to breakouts, and I like to use Neutrogena's Stress Control 3-in-1 and also Clean & Clear's Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment. Both are great products that contain 2% salicylic acid which, while effective, I have found to be too harsh too use every day. This moisturizer only contains .5% salicylic acid, and this small amount turns out to be perfect for everyday use for me.
It is very lightweight, sinks right in, doesn't turn my skin into a greasy mess, and it helps keep my breakouts at bay. Doesnt irritate my skin but there is a noticeable tingling sensation, especially if it gets too near my eyes. With continued use, my skin keeps looking better and better. This product is so good!
I bought a 4oz bottle for 6.99, what's better than an excellent product that only costs a few dollars? Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Guys I'm not even joking. I'm literally on my 10th bottle of this stuff. It's my go to/ holy grail! I have very acne prone oily skin and this does the job. Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by BrieYeo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my night time moisturizer. Ive found that it is too drying (salicylic acid) to apply in the morning before my makeup routine, so it perfect to apply before bed. It's double moisturizing and skin clearing powers are super fantastic. It's a nice cooling sensation when applied and I just love it. I've been using this product for a few years now! Probably go through 3 bottles a year. Love love love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by m678x79xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was given this for free by a friend. I have oily skin but do not get pimples, so the acne-fighting aspect of the product wasn't something that I was counting on. So, imagine my surprise when I started getting pimples after using this. To make things worse, this made my oily skin more oily. I've given up trying to stomp out the oil all together, but this made my face noticeably more shiny than my normal Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer Gel. I'm a broke college student, so I stuck with this moisturizer for a few weeks, hoping that the acne was just a hormonal thing or something, but no luck. As soon as I stopped using this, the pimples went away. I would never buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by JALT

This is my "go-to" moisturizer. Each time it runs out, I decide to switch it up and try something new (usually more expensive), but I always regret it and return to C&C. It has a refreshing, cooling tingle when you apply, then absorbs quickly into the skin. I especially love it for morning use before applying my makeup because it absorbs quickly and isn't greasy at all. I use it year-round and find occasionally that I need something a little stronger during the Canadian winter, but overall, it works great for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by foxbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of this product. When I was on Differin, my skin would get unbelievably flaky and dry, (especially around the eyes) and I used this to combat it. It's a great drugstore moisturizer for only around $5-6 or so. It isn't greasy or a weird consistency, and it is easy to rub into the skin. It has a very faint, almost soapy odor, and has a cooling effect on the skin which feels nice. The best part about this is that it doesn't break me out, which is rare because everything basically does. Scratch that, the best part is that it actually does its job! It makes my skin feel super hydrated, cool, and smooth.

Overall, I love this product, and it's definitely worth the few bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I think after years of looking for the perfect moisturizer, this is it. I actually used it a couple years back and noticed that my skin really loves this product. But I didn't repurchase and I used several other brands and types of moisturizers and now I am back with this one and I think I will stick to it. Recently, I have had tons of breakouts due to clogged pores and in my experience, salicylic acid is a big aid in cleaning out my huge pores and treating them (my skin is oily/combo and my T-zone is always a mess) In less than a week after purchasing, I've noticed a remarkable change in my skin texture and it's less bumpy! This might not be moisturizing enough in winter, but for summer I'm sticking to it and in Texas, our summers last until almost December it seems. I love the way this feels after applying it to the skin. It's very very light and fresh feeling. Does not feel greasy. I've tried using a lot of natural products and oils for moisturizers but I would rather see results from a product than have it be organic. This is a definite HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this moisturizer on a whim when I forgot to bring my usual moisturizer on a little impromptu vacation because it was on sale and it was cheap. It is not overwhelmingly moisturizing, but it isn't drying either. It's great for the summer to layer under makeup as it absorbs fast and dries without a shiny finish. I find it cuts down on my oil during the day as well, no need to put powder on my liquid foundation. I like the smell of it, not overly medicinal, but fresh and clean smelling. I use this at the same time as I use a salysilic acid toner and/or my Retin A cream when I break out and I don't find it dries my skin out or makes me peel. I mix it with my vichy foundation to make my own tinted moisturizer and since it's oil free it doesn't get that weird blotchy look some moisturizers get when you try to mix foundation in with them. I like that it is a pump bottle. If you're looking for a light moisturizer and you have problem skin I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Price paid: 6.50 CAD before taxes
Purchased at: Target
My skin type: Normal-dry

I've been using this every morning after I shower and wash my face with my Biore charcoal cleanser, after washing my face with warm water, I splash some cold water on my face to close up my pores, then I put one pump of this on my face.

So far I am extremely impressed. I have been using this product for a little over a week now, and my face is always soft and glowing, and I am never itchy anymore. It isn't oily or greasy, which is a big concern of mine when it comes to moisturizers!

When you put it on it absorbs into the skin very fast, leaving a nice cool and refreshing sensation on the skin. There isn't a very over powering scent or anything like that, so that is also nice.

It layers very nicely under my primer and foundation, and have improved their longevity and performance.

Overall, this is a amazing product that I will repurchase again and again.
I highly recommend you give it a try!
I mean at that price, what do you have to lose?!