July 29, 2014 | 1986 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by JALT

This is my "go-to" moisturizer. Each time it runs out, I decide to switch it up and try something new (usually more expensive), but I always regret it and return to C&C. It has a refreshing, cooling tingle when you apply, then absorbs quickly into the skin. I especially love it for morning use before applying my makeup because it absorbs quickly and isn't greasy at all. I use it year-round and find occasionally that I need something a little stronger during the Canadian winter, but overall, it works great for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by foxbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a big fan of this product. When I was on Differin, my skin would get unbelievably flaky and dry, (especially around the eyes) and I used this to combat it. It's a great drugstore moisturizer for only around $5-6 or so. It isn't greasy or a weird consistency, and it is easy to rub into the skin. It has a very faint, almost soapy odor, and has a cooling effect on the skin which feels nice. The best part about this is that it doesn't break me out, which is rare because everything basically does. Scratch that, the best part is that it actually does its job! It makes my skin feel super hydrated, cool, and smooth.

Overall, I love this product, and it's definitely worth the few bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I think after years of looking for the perfect moisturizer, this is it. I actually used it a couple years back and noticed that my skin really loves this product. But I didn't repurchase and I used several other brands and types of moisturizers and now I am back with this one and I think I will stick to it. Recently, I have had tons of breakouts due to clogged pores and in my experience, salicylic acid is a big aid in cleaning out my huge pores and treating them (my skin is oily/combo and my T-zone is always a mess) In less than a week after purchasing, I've noticed a remarkable change in my skin texture and it's less bumpy! This might not be moisturizing enough in winter, but for summer I'm sticking to it and in Texas, our summers last until almost December it seems. I love the way this feels after applying it to the skin. It's very very light and fresh feeling. Does not feel greasy. I've tried using a lot of natural products and oils for moisturizers but I would rather see results from a product than have it be organic. This is a definite HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this moisturizer on a whim when I forgot to bring my usual moisturizer on a little impromptu vacation because it was on sale and it was cheap. It is not overwhelmingly moisturizing, but it isn't drying either. It's great for the summer to layer under makeup as it absorbs fast and dries without a shiny finish. I find it cuts down on my oil during the day as well, no need to put powder on my liquid foundation. I like the smell of it, not overly medicinal, but fresh and clean smelling. I use this at the same time as I use a salysilic acid toner and/or my Retin A cream when I break out and I don't find it dries my skin out or makes me peel. I mix it with my vichy foundation to make my own tinted moisturizer and since it's oil free it doesn't get that weird blotchy look some moisturizers get when you try to mix foundation in with them. I like that it is a pump bottle. If you're looking for a light moisturizer and you have problem skin I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Price paid: 6.50 CAD before taxes
Purchased at: Target
My skin type: Normal-dry

I've been using this every morning after I shower and wash my face with my Biore charcoal cleanser, after washing my face with warm water, I splash some cold water on my face to close up my pores, then I put one pump of this on my face.

So far I am extremely impressed. I have been using this product for a little over a week now, and my face is always soft and glowing, and I am never itchy anymore. It isn't oily or greasy, which is a big concern of mine when it comes to moisturizers!

When you put it on it absorbs into the skin very fast, leaving a nice cool and refreshing sensation on the skin. There isn't a very over powering scent or anything like that, so that is also nice.

It layers very nicely under my primer and foundation, and have improved their longevity and performance.

Overall, this is a amazing product that I will repurchase again and again.
I highly recommend you give it a try!
I mean at that price, what do you have to lose?!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No matter how great my other moisturizers are, i always go back to this one. I dont know what it is but i have been using this bad boy for years and it just makes my skin look great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Pandoraaa

I have used this moisturiser for a couple years (with using some others occasionally in between) and I always go back to this when my skin is really bad. It spreads and soaks in well and you don't need much. The only thing I would say is that it's not as moisturising as I would like, however this works well with my oily skin most of the time. I wouldn't use this in winter when my skin is drier though, but over all, a good enough moisturiser!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

This product can be a bit too drying for me. However I still use it at least once a week when I need the extra oomph to calm my acne. I layer this and Mario Badescu's drying cream and by the morning my pimples have shrunk! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my "go to" drugstore moisturizer. It has salicylic acid in it to help reduce acne and it does the trick, all the while leaving a refreshing, tingly sensation on your face after you wash. I highly recommend this product, I suggest watching for sales as this frequently does go on sale from what I have seen. I like that it has a pump, but once it gets quite low you have to take the kid off to get product out, there's still lots left once it gets to the point where the pump stops working!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by BoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product for me was a hit and miss kind of thing. I do suffer from very mild acne but I am on prescribed medication for this. I started using this moisturiser as a change from my daily La Mer and I must say at first I was impressed!

The packing is handy due to the pump which releases just the right amount for the whole face.

Upon application you can feel the cooling sensation that the moisturiser provides however I was not too keen on the smell as it was a bit too chemically for me!

With regard to the hydration it provides some level of moisture, some days it did me just fine and some days it had nil effect and I need something well moisturising due to my medication!

I have it say I haven't noticed any difference in my skin for the 4 weeks I used it however I don't think it's a bad product, instead just a general everyday moisturiser.

The retail price varies but can be found in drugstores and online for cheap prices!