October 31, 2014 | 918 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by lml22

Okay, here's some info about me:
-I have combination skin (oily/acne prone and drier around winter)
-19 years old
-I use this moisturizer day and night

I had been using this moisturizer for around three years, and then decided to try a more mature facial regimen. I switched to the Merle Norman Brilliant-C routine (around $70-$100 depending on what all you get) and it completely broke me out! I switched back to the clean and clear just two days ago, and already the pimples on my forehead have vanished. For the price, it is absolutely wonderful for stoping acne. Also, it goes well under any facial primer because it's so light! My only suggestion would be to use in in conjunction with a salicylic acid toner as well (I use MaryKay anti blemish toner) for best results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Glowinggoddess

Love the tingle and refreshed feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by kails31495

I've been using this moisturizer for almost six years now (since middle school). Every time I try another moisturizer, I always come back to this one. It keeps acne away, and it's light and refreshing. I use it every night and every morning, and it layers just fine under makeup. I love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Hi90girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start off, i purchased this product from Walmart. It was around $7, its a pretty reasonable size. The packing is white with a purple lid. It doesn't have a cap. You dispense the moisturizer by pumping the top. The moisturizer is an opaque white colour, and dissolves easily into the skin. It doesn't feel greasy once it's set. Sometimes my face feels "cold" and tingly when I apply it, but it goes away in 5 mins. I think its the salicylic acid.
The salicylic acid didn't help with pimples that much, but I will continue to use it to get more results.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by NETGEAR

I love this product when I'm in a hurry to put my makeup on because it absorbs so easily into my skin - and that it's oil free is a bonus.
But I hate it when my skin become sensitive from exfoliating too much or have fresh wounds on my face, because this product will buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnnn.
It's a bit pricey for a small bottle as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible! Burnt my face upon application (it's a misconception that the tingling, burning sensation is good.. Cuz it's not!) also made me breakout !! Yuck

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the moisturizer I am using currently. I have naturally matte/dry skin. This works fine for me. It has a slight soapy smell which I actually like. It also has a cooling sensation after you apply it. It gives my face the perfect amount of moisture. It easily blends and sinks into the skin. It's really nice! And the price you can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've known moisturizers to be greasy and didn't think i needed mositurizer since i have oily skin until someone told me its a misconception. Apparently oily skin is not hydration but a reaction to a lack of it.

So I went out n bought Clean & Clear oil-free dual action moisturizer based on recommendations on MUA and boy was i impressed! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all and sinks nicely into the skin. I haven't use it long enough to see any changes to my skin but totally would recommend this to others with oily-skin too. Plus it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by supernaturallove

the icy freshness of this moisturizer wakes me up every time and feels amazing. It takes well to makeup and after only one use, my forehead acne has almost vanished. wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Olabaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As any other teenager during middle school my face began to break out severely. Clean n clear was always my favorite skin care line back then so I decided to give this moisturizer a chance, best decision! Now I'm off to college and still use this product. Throughout the years my skin routine has changed but dual action always kept up to me! It's a light weight moisturizer that will keep your skin feeling fresh from fall - summer. I also have a mixture of dry/combination skin and this product is perfect. I usually use it once a day, right out the shower and always helps my skin feel smooth and soft. I definitely recommend it! I don't ever think ill use any other moisturizer