April 21, 2014 | 1098 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Aqua Lily

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

When TBS had their sale my mom bought me 2 bottles of this and I tried to wear it but I just can't stand the smell. I tried using it as a summer scent but everytime I wear it my husband complain and said that the smell was giving him a headache so after few years of the bottles collecting dust finally I throw it in trash bin and say sayonara to this horrible smelly parfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Despite all the other reviews, I am personally a big fan of this scent. I really love the clean and flowery fresh note. I don't know with the "laundry" smell..???...Hmm... Too bad they discontinued it. I would agree with the others though, that it doesn't last long. I still hunt it on ebay until now...LOL....

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by angerturnedsideways

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As other reviewers have said, this smells like toilet cleaner. Specifically, Harpic. Encourages me to clean - not sure this is a good thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by hriz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Simple aroma, reminds me of soap. Great at first, but gets an unpleasant chemical scent in about 2 hours.
I was told that it smells like a cleaning product, but I love how it smells at the begining. Doesn't stay long.
I have a bottle with no spray, with just a small spatula. Not nice for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by eylemelif

clean, innocent and girly at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by AshleyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is really one of those love it or hate it products and personally I love the smell. I also got the special edition where there is a bit of glitter in the bottle and once you shake it, it looks all pretty. Still love the floral smell. Too bad it is discontinued?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by kdm1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those fragrances that start out with a blast of some type of soapy cleaner with some floral. It dries down to a gentle non-offensive smell. I think of it as a good scent for wearing around the house of running errands. It does not make a "wow" statement. Fresh and clean. It does not last very long so I had to reapply.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by lunabachellier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest, this is one of the most foul smelling perfumes out on the market. Invest in a good one- a fragrance can say everything about you. Aqua Lily just says 'I like to smell like toilet cleaner'. Don't bother.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I really loved this scent but now I can't stand it on me. I wish I could put my finger on why I don't like it. It's now in my bathroom as a toilet freshener. :p

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2009 5:30:00 AM More reviews by karencherries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i wish it had better staying power, otherwise i would have given it 5 lippies. it's fresh, clean soapy with just a touch of flower. as far as aquatic florals go, this is the best smelling one i've tried. just wish it wouldn't fade so fast. but, try it anyways, it's great for casual daytime use.