August 21, 2014 | 1785 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Dazzleglass - Money, Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by alexandra0107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

First of all, let me just say I hate lipgloss. I don't know if it's the way it makes my lips feel or if it just doesn't suit me. However, I was in the mac store looking at the lipsticks (I'm a junkie) and wasn't really blown back by any and just decided to check out the dazzle glasses as they looked so pretty. I searched this one first and instantly fell in love so I searched more, baby sparks was a close contender but in the end money honey won as I loved the pink glitter in it (and they lady GAGA reference in the name!!!) when I got it home there appeared to be far too much glitter in it and on bare lips I wasn't sure. The next day I applied a small amount and rubbed it in with my lips over the top of myth lipstick by mac. I fell in love all over again and it's so absolutely gorgeous. My favourite combo is candy yum yum lipstick with this over the top but for something less obvious try créme cup lipstick with money honey on top. It's really beautiful and LASTS ALL DAY. I wore this to college (9am-5pm) and only retouched twice and that was more perhaps touching up the lipstick underneath. It is quite sticky but the less you use obviously it won't be as sticky and you do not need much at all. I would much prefer a different applicator but this brush does the job. Baby sparks if definitely next on my list, if it's as good as money honey I will be a very happy girl.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Love dazzle glass but this one has way to much glitter and did not really care for the rose pinkish color. Will not but again and will stick to stepping out, smile and bare necessity.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by FATUME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to buy this lip gloss at first because of the glittery effect it adds to my lips, but I was surprised how natural it looks. In the morning I just apply it alone and at night I can mix it with another lip color to add some glam.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by HaseenaWazir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried this I was indeed dazzled! Unfortunately the price was US$45 (!!) from the place I tried it but I was obsessed so ordered it from another country. It's got beautiful big pink sparkles and smells like vanilla but more sugary than other lipglasses. It has a brush instead of a wand making it easier to spread. The texture is sticky but that makes it long lasting which is good. This looks amazing over Mac Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Insanely It which is a bright fuchsia pink. One of my favourite lipglosses ever! <3 <3 <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

Money Honey - love the name! Whoever comes up with the names for MAC and UD m/u and OPI polishes are doing a great job because sometimes I think the catchy names are part of the seduction of these brands! This is a brilliant rosy pink gloss with subtle dewy gold undertones. Money Honey is nicely pigmented and gives my lips personality when I want a little more than a nude lip look worn with dramatic e/s. I have MAC's Dazzleglass in Roman Holiday which I also love. Both of these glosses look amazing worn over MAC's Hug Me lipstick. Money Honey is a unique color that goes well with all the colors in my UD Naked 1 & 2 Palettes. It's the color that I wanted the gloss that came with the Naked 2 palette to be but wasn't. If you are looking for the perfect gloss to go with either one of these palettes, try this! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by willhe2020

loved it and it mixes relay well with a nude lip

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 6:52:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really makes my lips pop! i just put on a tad and im ready to go..has very big flecks in it.love gold undertones, it really compliments my skin..overall decent product and nice color =]

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love love love this color i wore smashboxs caribean sea eyeshadow with purple and gold mixed it with it played around a bit and i grabbed this it was the first thing i saw and it complimented it alot not to sparkly not to pink just awesome awesome color all around i am gonna go to mac and see if they still make it ..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A very sheer, "dazzle"glass with shiny flecks throughout. Very flattering with a blue-based pink and gold. Makes teeth look a bit whiter and is great over lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely, lovely gloss! "Money,Honey" shade is a fair pink/mauveish colour rich in gold shimmer. Even though it's a very natural shade, it really does make your lips look luscious, expensive and simply pop out with that vinyl-like effect.

Pros:
1) Very Shiny
2) Rich in Shimmer
3) Highly pigmented
4) Very good lasting power, one of the best i've seen in terms of glosses
5) Costs 14Euro Only
6) Package isn't something special but it looks chic which is a pleasant surprise cause in my opinion all MAC products packaging look cheapo. This is the first time i've ever given a 3 in "Packaging Quality" for a MAC product :p

Cons:
1) Very sticky and that's why i gave 1 lippie off. I'd give the perfect 5 for glosses in all "Overall Rating", "Packaging Quality"(and "Price" too of course lol) only to my all time favourite Yves Saint Laurent glosses.

Overall:
I'm very satisfied with this product and i believe that it's a very good alternative when you can't afford high-end glosses. I will repurchase when it runs out and finally, they definately worth trying them in case you've never bought one before!