MAC Dazzleglass - Money, Honey

4.2

on 2/10/2015 1:39:00 PM

Love this gloss! I own Baby Sparks which I layer over Cream Cup. But this Omygosh alone or I prefer it over Lipblossum and it is just so pretty! It turns out my lips just a touch pinker and way better! Even my sig other liked it and he doesn't care what I wear on my lips lol. It's a nice gloss and glosses have always been my favorite lip product. The mauviness with the irredecent pink sparkles just look amazing on. At first glance one might think it's too shimmery to me it's really not. You get an even application and it doesn't make your lips scream look at me, but it gives this extra something to my lips and I just love it.

This paired with Lipblossum will make an awesome Spring shade. This lasts a good while and is not too sticky at all and I don't mind sticky. It doesn't dry my lips and it just makes them look so pretty. I would think this would be a pretty universal gloss. I'm an NW20 and it's great on my pale self. I'm very happy with this purchase and it was a blind purchase it just sounded like something I would like and it turns out that I love it. This is definitely one to try. Recommended!

First of all, let me just say I hate lipgloss. I don't know if it's the way it makes my lips feel or if it just doesn't suit me. However, I was in the mac store looking at the lipsticks (I'm a junkie) and wasn't really blown back by any and just decided to check out the dazzle glasses as they looked so pretty. I searched this one first and instantly fell in love so I searched more, baby sparks was a close contender but in the end money honey won as I loved the pink glitter in it (and they lady GAGA reference in the name!!!) when I got it home there appeared to be far too much glitter in it and on bare lips I wasn't sure. The next day I applied a small amount and rubbed it in with my lips over the top of myth lipstick by mac. I fell in love all over again and it's so absolutely gorgeous. My favourite combo is candy yum yum lipstick with this over the top but for something less obvious try créme cup lipstick with money honey on top. It's really beautiful and LASTS ALL DAY. I wore this to college (9am-5pm) and only retouched twice and that was more perhaps touching up the lipstick underneath. It is quite sticky but the less you use obviously it won't be as sticky and you do not need much at all. I would much prefer a different applicator but this brush does the job. Baby sparks if definitely next on my list, if it's as good as money honey I will be a very happy girl.

on 12/22/2013 6:24:00 AM

Love dazzle glass but this one has way to much glitter and did not really care for the rose pinkish color. Will not but again and will stick to stepping out, smile and bare necessity.

on 4/16/2012 1:23:00 PM

I was hesitant to buy this lip gloss at first because of the glittery effect it adds to my lips, but I was surprised how natural it looks. In the morning I just apply it alone and at night I can mix it with another lip color to add some glam.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The first time I tried this I was indeed dazzled! Unfortunately the price was US$45 (!!) from the place I tried it but I was obsessed so ordered it from another country. It's got beautiful big pink sparkles and smells like vanilla but more sugary than other lipglasses. It has a brush instead of a wand making it easier to spread. The texture is sticky but that makes it long lasting which is good. This looks amazing over Mac Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Insanely It which is a bright fuchsia pink. One of my favourite lipglosses ever! <3 <3 <3

on 2/26/2012 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Money Honey - love the name! Whoever comes up with the names for MAC and UD m/u and OPI polishes are doing a great job because sometimes I think the catchy names are part of the seduction of these brands! This is a brilliant rosy pink gloss with subtle dewy gold undertones. Money Honey is nicely pigmented and gives my lips personality when I want a little more than a nude lip look worn with dramatic e/s. I have MAC's Dazzleglass in Roman Holiday which I also love. Both of these glosses look amazing worn over MAC's Hug Me lipstick. Money Honey is a unique color that goes well with all the colors in my UD Naked 1 & 2 Palettes. It's the color that I wanted the gloss that came with the Naked 2 palette to be but wasn't. If you are looking for the perfect gloss to go with either one of these palettes, try this! Love it!

on 7/20/2011 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

loved it and it mixes relay well with a nude lip

on 2/5/2011 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This really makes my lips pop! i just put on a tad and im ready to go..has very big flecks in it.love gold undertones, it really compliments my skin..overall decent product and nice color =]

on 9/13/2010 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i love love love this color i wore smashboxs caribean sea eyeshadow with purple and gold mixed it with it played around a bit and i grabbed this it was the first thing i saw and it complimented it alot not to sparkly not to pink just awesome awesome color all around i am gonna go to mac and see if they still make it ..

on 9/9/2010 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A very sheer, "dazzle"glass with shiny flecks throughout. Very flattering with a blue-based pink and gold. Makes teeth look a bit whiter and is great over lipsticks.

Recommended for Medium Skin