Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in Fuschia 54

4.7

on 7/23/2013 8:59:00 AM

Favouritest lipstick (so far)! I bought this on a whim and it's so worth it. The colour looks great - it's not Barbie pink, and doesn't fade too quickly. Even when it does eventually fade, your lips remain a nice colour. It's suitable for everyday wear. It also doubles up as a lip balm for me. I have yet to finish this tube but I'm definitely buying another.

on 10/19/2011 4:54:00 PM

I bought the three pack from Sephora (containing Fuchsia, Cinnamon, and the lip exfoliator) and wished I had tried this lipstick earlier! Definitely my favorite lipstick so far - moisturizes and the color stays on for quite some time. The fuchsia is a bit bright so I put a little bit on each lip to spread out. It also has slight sun protection with SPF 10. What I also love is the smart and solid packaging - it's heavier and has that "click" so that you know it's closed. Great product!!

on 4/24/2011 2:03:00 AM

I love this lipstick! This could easily become my everyday, go-to lip product (if there weren't so many other things out there to try!). The color looks very bright in the tube, but doesn't apply quite as pigmented on the lips. It ends up looking very pink without being too much. Straight out of the tube, this is very shiny on the lips, but if blotted it becomes semi-matte (satin) finish.
The wear time on this without fading I find to be about 2 hours (without eating or drinking). After that it fades nicely and not too obviously.
I will definitely be purchasing this product in different colors the next time I'm at Sephora!

on 1/27/2010 9:06:00 PM

Since I've been on a bright lipstick kick I have found this and Nars Funny Face. With FF, I found it was too dry unless I wanted to slather on gloss or primer, which I despise doing. So, I found Korres Fuschia 54 which is a glossy lippie but in a tube. The color is fantastic, a lovely blue, somewhat sparkly Fuschia. Not long wearing but doesn't vanish quickly either and leaves a sexy little stain. The tube is wonderful, it's rather like an old fashioned lipstick tube, metal, crisp white with a sweet little click. I can't explain it, but I love holding this lipstick, it's like holding my mother's lipstick when I was a young girl. I will get other colors in the Mango Butter line. Thanks Korres.

on 5/9/2009 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently just purchased this for the summer. With the added SPF10 it perfect for sunny weather. It goes on smooth and feels good. The color looks bright in the tube, but goes on sheer which i like, enough color but not too much. The only fault would be it doesn't last too long, so reapplying is neccessary. But still, I would buy it again.

on 2/19/2009 6:18:00 PM

love the consistency, color and scent of this lipstick. it feels amazing on the lips. very soft and smooth, not too heavy.

i'm not sure how i feel about the shimmer -- i prefer my fuchsias to be matte -- but it's a lovely shade and i find myself reaching for it often.

on 4/30/2008 9:33:00 PM

I love the new Korres lipsticks. The quality is sheer and moisturizing and wet-looking. No lip balm necessary underneath. Fuschia is a gorgeous, mildly shimmery, bright pop of raspberry -- a perfect summer color. The color deepens slightly as the hours go by. The shade is accurately named fuschia, but it's a beautiful raspberry popsicle color, and not the garish fuschia you might imagine. This color would look great with a fresh face... minimal eye make-up, some face powder and bronzer, and that's it. The fact that there is SPF10 in it makes Fuschia 54 even better a product.

Popular Lipsticks