September 19, 2014 | 934 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lubriderm - Daily Moisture Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by leavesofgrass

I have the normal to dry skin formula...my skin lately has been more on the dry side... this does nothing at all for me. My husband bought it a while back and I figure I'd give it a go since I ran out of my usual stuff. Anyway, it absorbs too fast, in my opinion, and my skin feels no softer/more hydrated for it. I have to use wayyyy too much. I use 10+ squirts at a time and have to constantly reapply. I'm using it up because I have it and don't want to just toss it, but I will definitely NOT be repurchasing this. It's really inexpensive, which is nice I guess, but then again, why pay at all for something that isn't going to work? I'd definitely rather pay more and get something that's actually going to do something!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG!! Love this Lotion i got the Daily Moisture in Sensitive for Normal to Dry Skin.. And Holy Cow this stuff is awesome... I have really dry sensitive skin that has been itcy sometimes lately and this stuff helps the itch and sinks right in!! Non-greasy lightweight which i love!! will totally rebuy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG PRODUCT!!! Bought this to use on my tattoo I got last year and it works amazing. I also use it for my face underneath my makeup, and also for my arms and body. It’s so affordable, lots of product, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin super smooth and soft. Doesn’t make me feel greasy or leave any residue. I love the packaging. Will keep on repurchasing over and over again. Highly recommend to everyone.

This product deserves more reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by happyisbeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy amazing. It smells and feels so good. I always recommend this, I have pretty dry skin and I use it everywhere. I had red bumps on my thighs almost like chicken skin and this lotion MASSIVELY reduced them, I dont know how. I love this stuff. It's like a drink for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lotion is a great facial moisturizer. Does a great job for my skin, and my skin is oily. This lotion can serve many purposes: mu remover, moisturizer for face and hands and feet, and can be used in hair for moisture as well. My ponytail likes it a lot. Great product, will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by RubberBandMan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion for my hands and body (I really only use body lotion on my forearms, hands and legs). I love the scent (I bought the fragrance free one but it smells good to me). I also love the way the lotion feels as it is non-greasy and absorbs well. HG hand/body lotion for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As a lotion I have no idea how this works but as a makeup remover it is phenonmenal. Id say this really beats the Neutrogena Oil-Free eye makeup remover (NOFMR) out the front door. And if any of you have experience with that product, you know how well it works and that this must work great.

I had trouble taking my usual two mascaras off with the NOFMR. I would have to use continous cotton balls to swipe it all off, but with this i squeeze some lotion on a piece of toilet paper, swipe and wahlah comes off easily.

thinking about buying this as my makeup remover , since NOFMR is prety pricey and didn't last me long at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by machiivalentine

I bought this to use on my tattoo mostly because it's fragrance and color free. It's also nice to have it vitamin enriched and non-greasy. I don't normally buy lotion that's not scented, but for the use I needed it for, it's exceeded my expectations. It keeps everything moisturized (I use it on my hands and feet. My tattoo is on my foot.) and lasts all day. :) I really love it, and will recommend it to anyone looking for a clean lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know I know you're probably thinking I got the category wrong and put this under "Hair" when it should be "Moisturizer". But I use this for my hair so I thought I'd review it as such. I only use it on my hair, never as a moisturizer. It's the best curl definer I've ever tried. I have medium length curls and I use 2 pumps, I scrunch it through my (damp and detangled) hair like a mousse and then I cover my fingers with this lotion and finger comb, then scrunch a little bit more. It is really great, it works better than other curl definers I've tried and it doesn't have the nasty smell many hair products do. It doesn't leave my hair stiff like most hair products do either, it gives me soft hair with defined curls and no frizz. As for using this as a moisturizer, well I wouldn't know I never use it as a moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Many great thanks to the first reviewer for her suggestion about using this on your hair. That is what I use this for and it is great for that purpose. I have medium length curls and I use 2 pumps, I scrunch it through my (damp and detangled) hair like a mousse and then I cover my fingers with this lotion and finger comb, then scrunch a little bit more. It is really great, it works better than other curl definers I've tried and it doesn't have the nasty smell many hair products do. It doesn't leave my hair stiff like most hair products do either, it gives me soft hair with defined curls and no frizz. As for using this as a moisturizer, well I wouldn't know I never use it as a moisturizer. I'm a fairly natural gal and only moisturize with natural products like oils or homemade moisturizers. However natural products don't agree with my hair, they leave my hair greasy, I guess my hair's just too greasy and oily for the gentle action of nature. So I'm very happy to use chemical-laden products for my hair like this Lubriderm lotion.