Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion in the Normal to Dry Skin Fragrance Free version to use after getting a tattoo. On the bottle it says enriched with vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers.

It says clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. Clean, non-greasy feel. I would have to agree with these statements. It is moisturizing without being TOO much, which is important when it comes to tattoo aftercare, as too much moisture can cause scabbing.

As for using this as a regular body moisturizer, I probably will just to use it up. Since I don't have sensitive skin, I prefer fragranced body butters. But this is nice, it does the job and doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all.

I would not repurchase because a) the formulation and scent are not my preference and b) this product is made by Johnson & Johnson which is a company that does test on animals.

on 5/21/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great and inexpensive moisturizer that I use for my face mostly. I haven't broken out and it keeps my makeup from flaking when I wear this under.

If you cannot use scented lotions, please try this one out!

on 12/12/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have the normal to dry skin version in fragrance free. While I found this lotion moisturizes fine, it never sinks into my skin and it constantly makes me feel like I am sweating all over. I have dehydrated skin and have used multiple lotions, creams, body butters, etc. (even occasionally topping them off with a thin layer of Vaseline) on my body and have never experienced anything like this.

It is downright uncomfortable for me to use this and I've since passed it onto my sister who doesn't seem to mind using it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have the normal to dry skin formula...my skin lately has been more on the dry side... this does nothing at all for me. My husband bought it a while back and I figure I'd give it a go since I ran out of my usual stuff. Anyway, it absorbs too fast, in my opinion, and my skin feels no softer/more hydrated for it. I have to use wayyyy too much. I use 10+ squirts at a time and have to constantly reapply. I'm using it up because I have it and don't want to just toss it, but I will definitely NOT be repurchasing this. It's really inexpensive, which is nice I guess, but then again, why pay at all for something that isn't going to work? I'd definitely rather pay more and get something that's actually going to do something!

on 3/24/2014 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG!! Love this Lotion i got the Daily Moisture in Sensitive for Normal to Dry Skin.. And Holy Cow this stuff is awesome... I have really dry sensitive skin that has been itcy sometimes lately and this stuff helps the itch and sinks right in!! Non-greasy lightweight which i love!! will totally rebuy!!

on 6/25/2013 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

MY HG PRODUCT!!! Bought this to use on my tattoo I got last year and it works amazing. I also use it for my face underneath my makeup, and also for my arms and body. It’s so affordable, lots of product, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin super smooth and soft. Doesn’t make me feel greasy or leave any residue. I love the packaging. Will keep on repurchasing over and over again. Highly recommend to everyone.

This product deserves more reviews.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Holy amazing. It smells and feels so good. I always recommend this, I have pretty dry skin and I use it everywhere. I had red bumps on my thighs almost like chicken skin and this lotion MASSIVELY reduced them, I dont know how. I love this stuff. It's like a drink for your skin.

on 7/5/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This lotion is a great facial moisturizer. Does a great job for my skin, and my skin is oily. This lotion can serve many purposes: mu remover, moisturizer for face and hands and feet, and can be used in hair for moisture as well. My ponytail likes it a lot. Great product, will buy again.

on 10/17/2011 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lotion for my hands and body (I really only use body lotion on my forearms, hands and legs). I love the scent (I bought the fragrance free one but it smells good to me). I also love the way the lotion feels as it is non-greasy and absorbs well. HG hand/body lotion for me.

on 10/5/2011 3:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

As a lotion I have no idea how this works but as a makeup remover it is phenonmenal. Id say this really beats the Neutrogena Oil-Free eye makeup remover (NOFMR) out the front door. And if any of you have experience with that product, you know how well it works and that this must work great.

I had trouble taking my usual two mascaras off with the NOFMR. I would have to use continous cotton balls to swipe it all off, but with this i squeeze some lotion on a piece of toilet paper, swipe and wahlah comes off easily.

thinking about buying this as my makeup remover , since NOFMR is prety pricey and didn't last me long at all.

Top Rated Lubriderm Products