July 29, 2014 | 1940 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Silver Expressions Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Although, I like what this does for the natural color of my hair, it appears to make my fine, curly hair too flat. And I think it is leaving a coating on it. It did not condition. Will not repurchase. Am going to return. However, the shampoo, is a good product & does appear to condition my hair, as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPolulech

When I went to buy a conditioner with a purple tone to it, I had only found this product in my target store maybe a week ago. I first used it to mix with my purple hair dye to give my hair a lavender tint. It came out really well and I loved the results. Yesterday from about 9am-10pm i was Orlandos warped tour and I was out int he sun ALL DAY. The sun bleached out my hair and left it looking very yellow. This was a little bit of a shock t me considering the purple is supposed to cancel out the yellow. This morning I took a shower and use this product, after I left it in my hair for about 4 hours, also sitting in the sun for maybe one and the result after took out a lot of the yellow. FOR PRODUCTS LIKE THIS ONE, NO MATTER TE BRAND, AS LONG AS IT HAS SOME PURPLE/BLUE TINT TO IT, IT WILL TAKE OUT BRASSY/YELLOW TONES AND GIVE IT MORE DEPTH. THE ONLY THING THAT IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN THIS BRAND AND OTHERS SIMLAR TO IT IS THE PRICING, PACKAGING, SMELL AND HOW WELL IT CONDITIONS YOUR HAIR. IF YOU LEAVE THIS PRODUCT/ANY OTHER LIKE IT, IN LONG ENOUGH, IT WILL CERTAINLY MAKE YOUR HAIR THE COLOR YOU WANT IT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the scent of this. It smells amazing, clean and delicious. I like the texture which is very creamy -- I don't have to use but a tiny dollup and it spreads through my chin length hair nicely. I bought this back when I had highlights and overly sun lightened summer hair. I didn't notice any difference in the color of my hair which had become very yellowy brassy. But, it makes my hair feel nice, smell wonderful and so I will finish this bottle but will probably not repurchase because I like to try different products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by manicprincess

I can't believe someone wrote such a poor review for this product. I use it daily, along with the Silver Expressions shampoo. My highlights are no longer yellow and my hair is conditioned without being weighed down. A fabulous find!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I bought this to use after the Silver Expressions shampoo to try to tone down the awful brassiness in my hair. It says on the bottle that it is formulated to remove brassiness from silver hair, and I thought it may work on my honey-colored hair. I had hoped for a noticeable change in color but because this is non-color depositing it doesn't do anything to tone down brassiness. A long time ago I used a bright blue conditioner to remove the yellowness and I had hoped that Silver Expressions would do the same. It is an ok conditioner, left my hair shiny and silky (but made it a little more greasy than I would have liked) but didn't do anything for my hair color. I wouldn't buy this again, a waste of money and false claims on the bottle. continued >>