Lancome Color Focus Duo - 201 - Love for Sale

on 4/13/2009 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought today. Its good. very pigmented and stay about 8 hours. the colors combination are really good. I used the darker brown as my eyeliner. not to shimmery, just nice. definitely a go for me!
xoxo

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love for Sale is two eye shadows, packaged together in a compact. The shade on the left is a sort of white gold highlighter color (shimmery), and the shade on the right is a medium/dark brown color (matte).

I think these make a great really basic duo. I use the light shade all over as a base, and line my eyes with the darker shade. I also apply the darker shade very lightly in the crease, or sometimes across the lid, using the light shade to highlight the center of the lid.

Both shadows can be used dry or wet, though I've never used the light shade wet. When used wet, the darker shade is more intense, and works well as a liner.

2 mini application tools are also included, one standard sponge-tip tool, and one pointed sponge-tip tool that's good to use for lining, although I prefer to use my makeup brushes instead of these mini tools just because they're small and hard to get good control with.

Overall, it's a nice package, but I doubt I would purchase again, because 1.) it's going to last quite a while as I only use it occasionally, and 2.) there are always other things out there to try as well.