December 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Fragrances - Dove - Go Fresh Body Mist -- Energizing Grapefruit & Lemongrass Scent

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Why is it that everything I love gets discontinued in Canada? Why can't I have good things??

I love this spray, it's my favourite. It smells so fresh and fruity, just the right amount of sweetness. This lasts on me all day.

Brb gonna go find some online now :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This may be one of the BEST smelling body sprays ive ever had, and that includes Victoria's Secret Sprays..

It smells Delicious..and i cant stop spraying it, because it smells soo good..

Dove needs to make larger sizes and make these a bit more long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Pegster57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this body spray and wish I could find a cologne that smells similar. I can no longer find it in stores, so I bought 7 of them from drugstore.com. It is truly the perfect summer scent. I got it for $4.99 a bottle. It is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by NiteOwlGrl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've bought this for the second time. It smells so good! I love it for morning time before I go to school. Gives me a little pep and brightens my day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hope Dove never discontinues this product! It smells absolutely divine! If you love citrusy, fresh and clean with a hint of sweet scents then this is perfect for you. During the summer I like to use the beauty bar, deodorant and spray as well as the shampoo and conditioner. It blends really nicely with my Roxy Love perfume, which is also pretty citrusy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Alright scent, a little too 'lemony' for my taste. They were being handed out in sample sizes at the mall once so I got the chance to try it out. I never really used it as a body spray, but I did use it to freshen up the room :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

A divine scent that I also use as a room spray. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

Great product. A light crisp lemon scent that's perfect for those hot summer months. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by eishah92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this scent! It's so happy and uplifting. I wish there were a perfume version, something longer lasting, because I would definitely buy it. Whenever I pull it out of my bag and touch up, people comment about how good I smell. Definite repurchase and it's only like $5.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has an amazing lemon and citrus scent. Perfect for everyday, especially since I don't want to wear a perfume to school everyday, but I do want a nice scent to keep me refreshed. Obviously, it needs touch ups since it is a body spray, and not a parfume, but I don't mind since I've had this forever and still have quite a bit left. Got this at a dollar store for two bucks as opposed to four or five in a drug store, it was defs a steal! Definite repurchase :)