October 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

Polishes - NARS - Orgasm

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by katk925

Really I regret buying this. I'm sure I just got swept up in the hype and pretty lights of Sephora. Every time I wear it I think I have such prettier colors but need to justify the crazy amount I paid. Also, over time the top got really icky and sticky. Then the cap broke in half. I had an old top coat that I just really never used that had a fine cap which fit perfectly and I had to replace the cap on the Nars bottle and throw away the cheap top coat. I feel like I get way better quality and colors in my wet n wild and sinful polishes, as well as what I consider "pricey" brands like Essie and OPI. This stuff is just outrageously priced for what it is. I would rather go buy 7 good quality drugstore polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by emmasolena

I love this color, when I wear only one coat of it: it is a very unique peach with golden shimmer, perfect for summer. It suits my tan perfectly. Sheer and quite subtle, but really gorgeous if you have a warm skin tone. I have tried two coats and didn't like it, the color becomes too orangy. I am happy with wearing jst one coat as I like low maintenance, easy but with maximum results beauty products. This polish does it perfectly for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a mini Orgasm polish when I purchased a few products from the NARS counter a while back and I finally decided to try it out.
Thankfully, I didn't pay full price for this because this polish is terrible. The formula is watery and streaky with an uneven application. Plus it's too pale for my warm yellow-toned skin. It might suit women with very pale skin or dark skin tones.

I don't see the point in spending a lot of money on nail polishes (even Essie or OPI) and I'd say save your money with this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color I do not find to be very flattering on my pale skin. 3 coats and it still wasn't opaque. A bit streaky.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by BeckyDunmall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This nail polish is rather more orangey than I expected however it does have a lovely golden glow just like the blusher. It takes about 3 coats to get a nice coverage on your nails, and I found the formula very thin and hard to work with as it can be quite streaky with fewer coats. Overall I'm very disappointed with this product it looks lovely in the bottle but the formula is rubbish. I would have expected more from such an expensive bottle of nail polish!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by norilo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It doesn't leave a nice unified color. It is to sheer and becomes uneven, even after two cotes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I tried this polish at Selfridges and I have to say I was totally unimpressed. I didn't like the shimmer in it, and found the whole colour of it rather grannyish! So glad I tried and DIDN'T buy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This peachy color looks gorgeous! I love the fact there is no shimmer in it (mayve they changed the formula, I see reviews where people say there is shimmer?) I absolutely love it! It costs $19 but I was ready to purchase it. Luckily I decided to try it out first. I applied it on three nails and waited to dry. Have to say - it is very streaky, even two coats didn't do a good finish. It took forever to dry it and even after about an hour it was still softish. I also noticed some air bubbles over the top. Not sure, maybe it was just bad tester bottle. However I am very happy I did not purchase this polish. I better choose Essie colors from Beauty supplier stores for $3.50.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by missvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product, well, I have a love-hate relationship with. It's actually on my nails RIGHT NOW. It is the most gorgeous peachy-pink shimmer nail polish, and I love the blush as well. However, the formula sorta pisses me off. I can usually deal with the application and then have beautiful nails for a week and not think anything of it. When I am applying the polish, I have to be extra careful, because even after it's "dry" it's not really. But other than that: feminine, fabulous colour, can be worn with whatever you want.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by totallylove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this polish in a swap and I must say even though I'm in the minority here, I love it! It is a gorgeous pinky gold color against my Asian NC30 skin tone, but I could definitely see how it could look a bit sickly on someone with fairer skin. I love the formula which is smooth and non-streaky, but it does take a bit longer (compared to OPI) to dry.