November 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Foundation Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by geekymakeup

I have joint issues and this was the first foundation brush that I purchased. I like the fact it was cheap and soft. It is easy to clean. It does a decent job on applying foundation, but since the brush is too small it does take some time to apply to your whole face. I purchased two of these brush since I liked it so much. But, then I discovered the Sigma F82. OH MY GOODNESS, it is more money but worth it. You can apply your foundation in less than 2 minutes. But I still use EcoTools brush to apply concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by sakurina

Really cheap price but good quality! (I got mine for 5$)

The brush is really soft, easy to apply liquid foundation with it. I have sensitive skin and didn't have any problem with it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by miamc12321

For the price it's a great foundation brush. It was the first one I'd ever used. I just couldn't justify paying thirty or forty dollars for one. With the great quality of these brushes and the great quality from Real Techniques I still don't feel the need to pay outstanding prices for a foundation or face brush.

This little brush gets the job done. It was recommended to me by a co-worker and I'm really glad I listened to her. It applies my B.B. cream flawlessly and there are no streaks and no shedding. The bristles are very soft, and the brush is not hard to clean which is always a plus. I'm very happy with this little brush, and can't wait to try more from Ecotools. I've even just recently purchased their B.B. cream brush and I'm very excited to try it out. I highly recommend this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

I bought this brush after a trip to clinique recommended I started using brushes instead of my fingers to help prevent blemishes. And I do love this brush, pricey for me because I am a student on a tight budget, but I have had it for about 2 years now and its still works great. I try my best to clean it every week and the brush hairs never fall off. Like never. And it is super soft and does a really god job of evening out my foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by carcar44324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good, affordable brush. Ecotools brushes are usually very good quality, easy to find, and great prices. I found this at Rite Aid and it's great for concealer, mineral foundation, tinted moisturizer, or liquid foundation with no bristle fallout. It definitely better than the E.L.F. $1 foundation brush and it's comparable to higher end brushes. I usually use this in small spots to touch up foundation or with concealer. I find that it will leave streaks if I use it all over my face with liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer. Overall, a great quality brush for an excellent price. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I do not see the point of this brush. All it does is make my foundation streaky and uneven and then I have to buff it all out. I heard from a professional makeup artist that this type of brush is much better for slapping on primer. Another complaint is that it is hard to clean. All the foundation bunches up in the inner bristles and does not want to come out. Not the best brush from Eco Tools.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by FETUS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All the bristles came out the 3rd time I washed this brush :-( my concealer brush bristles fell out after a few months, too. It's really sad too b/c they were beautifully soft- I loved all the EcoTools brushes, but now I don't trust them and I'll be replacing anymore that crap out on me with a different brand. I EXPECT BRUSHES TO LAST ME AT LEAST A YEAR, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HARDLY USE THEM- WTF?!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by sakurabi456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product this is my favorite brush will buy again if I either lose it or gets broken by another family member so far it hasn't. I like how soft it feel on my skin, because it's sensitive.
Thanks ecotools.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a good brush. Then again, all foundation brushes are kind of the same.... I do adore it's softness, but rarely use it as I use my e.l.f. Powder Brush most of the time. Ecotools products are among my favorite brushes. I got this brush in the mini version at Big Lots in a set (five dollars for four brushes and a carry case, great deal), and they had a couple more of them, so go to your local Big Lots! It includes a powder brush, small foundation brush, small blush brush (my favorite brush of any brush I own), and a small eye brush. All in all, good brush, and good deal too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I ADORE Ecotools brushes, and this one is no exception! I got this after hearing good things about it when I started wearing foundation, and it's a great basic foundation brush. I haven't had a problem with streaking, it's super soft, and it doesn't shed no matter how much I wash it or how much of a deep clean I put it through. Especially for the cost, it's a great brush for people who are tight on a budget, I think it was about $6 at Superstore.
LOVE IT!