September 16, 2014 | 1863 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Flashy Liner Waterproof 09 Flashy Pink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I was thinking that I really need to review all the products I reach for every day. I use this on my waterline daily, and it brightens up my eyes without looking too stark. It's soft and creamy and never irritates. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Zuuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

HG peach/pink waterline pencil for me. It just makes my eyes awake, shiny (because of the metallic qualities on it) and compliments almost any soft eye make-up. For dramatic ones, I like to use black or white eyeliner on my waterline.

The only downsides I find is that the cap is made of plastic, and sometimes it can come off the pencil and break. I like thekhol expert Sephora pencils better in this way as the caps are metallic. The other downside is that, because of the texture of the pencil, it sometimes smears into my lower lashes, but i just cover that up with mascara and the pencil will stay in place (it has a pretty nice staying power, btw. 4-6 hours)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great shimmering pink highlighting pencil for inner corners or waterline. Waterproof and long-lasting and a reasonable price. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have many colors in these liners, but my favorite is the pink. IT really works as a waterline liner to make my eyes look away for a great day look. I use the Flashy Pink liners from Sephora constantly on the waterline

(For nighttime, I use the more intense colors like the flashy copper and the flashy brown on my waterline. ) I bought these especially for the waterline as most other products don't work well for me there. I have had no irritation at all and I have sensitive eyes.

(The blue is gorgeous bright, and the lighter black is a beautiful charcoal grey, if you want to try a few other colors besides the pink. ) The shimmers are lovely without being too glittery. I notice that these colors stay on the waterline for at least 4 hours, sometimes all day. No sticky residue either.

They work better than MAC, UD 24/7 , and MUFE liners hands down for me. The only thing I have found that works better is the Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof liners on the waterline. Now those are AMAZING. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No