April 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Scrubs - The Body Shop - Smooth and Renew Face Loofah Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by uyanis

ı bought these two days before... ıt work very well.. my skin is smooth and glow . ı use with precleanse of dermologica... ı like it very much.. . before ı used face brush of tbs but ı dont like it and it give some redness to my skin. İ was boreken down and i get loofah .now i will use these to clean my MAC MSF if it dont give whiteheaded acne i will addicted to loofah :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 1:52:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm surprised there is only one other review of this product. I am in total agreement - it really does work. I only deducted one point & gave it a 4 rather than a 5 because it can make your skin a bit red if you get a bit carried away or use it too often, and if you have sensitive skin this may not be for you.

It is sold in packs of 3 for 3 - can't get much cheaper than that! The package recommends throwing away after a week but skinflint here thinks they can last much longer than that! They are really just slivers of the loofah that you may use in the bath. They are as flat as pancakes in the pack but start to plump up when wet. They can be used with any facia cleanser, including soap & water I guess although I use them with a cleansning milk.

They really do have an almost immediate effect in smoothing the skin and getting rid of blackheads and the effect increases with use.I have been using them every other day in order not to inflame my skin too much as it does have a tendency to be a bit sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by arieeel

This is an insignificant-looking product but it's so good it deserves a section of its own for reviews. I saw this with the tea tree oil range in TBS so I decided to buy it. This, coupled with Neutrogena Deep Clean and Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2, has almost gotten rid of all the milia seeds and oil clogs just by regular scrubbing. Nothing else has worked like this. And the best part is, it's been less than a week and I am seeing fantastic results. In Singapore it's dirt cheap- three in a packet for S$2.90, and each loofah lasts a week. When my week is up, I use this one last time as a body scrub, and it makes my skin extremely smooth and touchable. Moreover this is 100% natural, so it doesn't irritate skin. This is now a staple.