April 19, 2014 | 919 users online

Eye Shadow - TheBalm - Caught in the Act Courtney

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by kimberpoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I looove this shadow! It is described as a gold flaked expresso color on the website, and I think this is a good description. It is a dark rich brown with flecks of gold/bronze-y glimmer in it. For those of you who don't like glitter or shimmer, don't worry, none of the glimmer shows up on your eyes. it just disappears somewhere between the pan and your lid, which is fine with me. I use this mostly as a liner as it looks amazing and stays all day. most shadows I use as liners come off or fade significantly by about halfway through the day, but this stuff stays on and perfect from morning til bed time! You can see what I mean if you happen to swipe this at the store...it is hard to get off your hand! haha. I really like it. It is very easily blendable and you can smudge it to soften the line when you use as a liner. I like to wear it on the outer 1/3 of my top lid as a thick liner paired with TheBalm Lucious Lani shadow all over and then a neutral highlighter shade on my browbone. Definitely recommend!!