October 24, 2014 | 1711 users online

Moisturizers - Neocutis Bio-restorative Skin Cream with PSP

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by sanduhra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry, thin, sensitive, acne-prone skin, and I've been on the market for a good anti-aging moisturizer for a while. This cream is AMAZING in its moisturizing properties. It's perfectly emollient, spreads like butter and does not break me out! For someone with dry AND acne-prone skin, it's like finding a unicorn in the wild. I really can't get over how awesomely soft and clear my skin is. Also, the pump is sanitary and precise - better than any other pump I have tried in a cosmetic product. While the price is certainly higher than drugstore brands, a little does seem to go a long way. It's worth every penny.

The only issue that might prevent me from repurchasing is the scent, which I feel is almost as intolerable as Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. Although it's slightly less offensive than said scent and disappears after an hour or so, it's obviously not ideal. I'm so tired of experimenting with moisturizers at this point, that I might repurchase, but I'm not committed. I'll finish this bottle and see how I feel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm disappointed in this brand. I have very dry, sensitive skin and thought this might be an excellent product since it's expensive and the advertising makes it sound like a breakthrough formula. But it was simply ok. Not really moisturizing enough for my dry skin, so after using a whole container I gave up on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by liboatgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about a month now. My esthetician recommend it and so far I've been really happy with it. I use Retin-a 3x per week and this in the am and pm(on the nights I dont use the Retin-a). So far my skin has been really calm, clear and even. This hasnt given me any breakouts and I have super sensitive rosacea proned skin. I think it has helped me be able to continuing using Retin-a during the dry winter months. The only down fall is it is expensive although it should last about 3 months since Im a 1/3 done with tube already.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by BERNADETTE2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have ultra-sensitive skin and I cannot use Retin A in even the lowest formulation. Even some retinol is rough on me. I cannot use anything with Vitamin C in it (and I cannot take Vitamin C supplements). I was unable to stay with NeoStrata because it dried and flaked my skin, but never peeled and revealed new skin.

My doctor recommended NeoCutis and I really like it. It is quite expensive, but if you shop around (authorized manufacturers only -- I learned the hard way!), you can get a good deal. I also like the NeoCutis Lumiere eye cream. When you have sensitive skin, just moisturizing your skin can be hard because so many cosmeceuticals have harsh or drying chemicals in them.

I wouldn't buy the NeoCutis sunscreen Journee again, though. It's no better than my old standby Clinique Daywear with sunscreen for almost a quarter of the price. Journee is a little more liquid-y than Clinique, but so what? They both give a nice matte finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Pat5858

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm stuck with this very expensive tube of Neocutis, which I purchased at my dermatologist's suggestion. I want to like it, having read the testimonial brochures and seeing the "befores and afters" in the advertisements at her office - but this cream causes me to almost immediately break out in white bumps to full blown red pimples that take weeks to calm down.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by belle_30x

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

**HG PRODUCT
This is the only non prescription cream that has really worked for me on fine lines and plumping up the skin. It took about a week before I started to notice, and I have been using it for 3 months now. It is not collagen in a bottle, but it's the best cream I've ever seen. People ask me if I've had botox, and I believe it's because of this stuff (and I quit smoking.)

I use this in conjunction with the biorestorative serum by neocutis. It is really, really, pricey stuff. However, it is very effective. It won't take 10 years off, but will really soften and rejuvenate the skin subtly.

Although I feel tazorac and salicylic acid offer slightly more dramatic results to fine lines and collagen production, I can't use them anymore due to rosacea. This cream doesn't irritate my skin at all.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I couldn’t not write review here about this amazing cream. I use this more than year and this is the ONLY daily moisturizer which doesn’t broke me out or bother my skin.Is quite expensive but you can find it on EBay for much less. Well whatever cost me I will buy and re-bay. I love love this cream …Is just giving me so much positive results on my skin and the best is none problems for my super problematic skin. As I mention in many of my reviews 95 % of skin care and make up broke me out..or if not there is nothing they do for me. I am on my 3rd tube so I can definitely recommend this cream .In fact this cream and the Retinol from Skinceuticals are the only ones I buy more than ones. I am nearly 31 my skin combo/problematic. This cream absolutely calms my skin (especially after Retinol) and rebalances dryness or any sensitivities is great for stressed skin too …I LOVE IT
___________________________________________________________
water (aqua), octyldodecanol, glyceryl stearate, decyl oleate, glycerin, propylene glycol, wheat germ oil (Triticum Vulgare), stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, myreth-3 myristate, ceteareth-12, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, borage seed oil (Borago Officinalis), carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, glycosphingolipids, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, BHT, ethylparaben, butylparaben, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No