Uriage Eau Thermale d'Uriage

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Decided to try this out when I saw a buy-one-get-one free promotion at the drugstore. Tried this spray five times to refresh my skin (with make-up) and every single time, it made me feel like scratching my face. The itch is very uncomfortable and lasts for at least 3 minutes and lingers for a while more. Now I don't know what to do with two of these because we can't return used items in the country I live in. Will go back to using my tried-and-proven brand, Avene, which worked on my skin, with or without make-up.

I find this rather weird, as it's just supposed to be mineral water... or did I just happen to get a bad batch?

Even the innisfree Green Tea facial mist (that contains a lot more ingredients and some mild fragrance) does not aggravate my skin in such a way.

Soothing and refreshing, but definitely not the best one I have tried so far. I prefer the ones from Aven and La-Roche. This one was not as hydrating as the other two and the drops were not so fine, but rather large, so distributing it evenly on your face required using more product, which makes it not economical at all. Won't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought this thermal spray water instead of Avene thermal water just to see what is the difference.I have to say i prefer avene because this one have to much salt in it and it burns my eyes a little bit.Also it does not calm my rosecea skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

While going through acne treatment in France my derm recommended this- I bought another bottle and use it whenever my skin is feeling tight or irritated. It is so soothing and refreshing! I will definitely repurchase! I'd like to use it under my moisturizer regularly, and to set makeup.

Great Spray toner. I use this magical spray pre primer to wake up and refresh my skin. The spray has lots of trace minerals in it that works wonders on the skin...like calcium magnesium silicum and potassium. Does the trick on my sensitive lackluster winter skin.

Personally I prefer not to have too many layers of cream/lotion etc on my face, since my face clogs easily.
So I will use the Thermal Water as a toner.... And when I apply the moisturiser, it will be a little diluted and spreads easily too.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I received a sample two weeks ago and it's been wonderful! I've already bought this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

My cousin bought this for me and it's ok. Initially, I used it instead of moistuzer for my acne-prone skin. It didn't really do anything and it does just feel like I'm spraying water on my face. However, I now use it to spray on my face after I apply my powder foundation. It works pretty well for that and takes away the powdery look on my foundation. :)

Not sure if I'd buy it again, though....

I have been a faithful loyal user of avene's thermal water until I decided it's time for a change. This one comes in a spray tin can like other thermal waters out there. One major comparison between this one and avenue is that uriage seems to be higher in it's salt contents... You can feel small traces of minerals on the face, unlike avenue which practically feels like spraying water on your skin but leaves it smoothed and noticeable softer after prolonged use. I can't say that uriage is at a disadvantage at this, but I would probably go back to avenes after finishing this bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I liked very much, it doesnīt burn my eyes or my skin, and leaves my skin smooth. I will buy it again. I bought the 50 ml size, and I think that is an excelent alternative when I donīt have the money to buy La Roche or Vichy. I love thermal water of those brands too.

Popular Face Skincare Products