October 25, 2014 | 1953 users online

Skincare - Face - Uriage Eau Thermale d'Uriage

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by marianieto830

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Soothing and refreshing, but definitely not the best one I have tried so far. I prefer the ones from Aven and La-Roche. This one was not as hydrating as the other two and the drops were not so fine, but rather large, so distributing it evenly on your face required using more product, which makes it not economical at all. Won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by oktobar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this thermal spray water instead of Avene thermal water just to see what is the difference.I have to say i prefer avene because this one have to much salt in it and it burns my eyes a little bit.Also it does not calm my rosecea skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by rawbbyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

While going through acne treatment in France my derm recommended this- I bought another bottle and use it whenever my skin is feeling tight or irritated. It is so soothing and refreshing! I will definitely repurchase! I'd like to use it under my moisturizer regularly, and to set makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Camillian74

Great Spray toner. I use this magical spray pre primer to wake up and refresh my skin. The spray has lots of trace minerals in it that works wonders on the skin...like calcium magnesium silicum and potassium. Does the trick on my sensitive lackluster winter skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by mskityin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally I prefer not to have too many layers of cream/lotion etc on my face, since my face clogs easily.
So I will use the Thermal Water as a toner.... And when I apply the moisturiser, it will be a little diluted and spreads easily too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by nalala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample two weeks ago and it's been wonderful! I've already bought this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by KikkomanLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My cousin bought this for me and it's ok. Initially, I used it instead of moistuzer for my acne-prone skin. It didn't really do anything and it does just feel like I'm spraying water on my face. However, I now use it to spray on my face after I apply my powder foundation. It works pretty well for that and takes away the powdery look on my foundation. :)

Not sure if I'd buy it again, though....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

I have been a faithful loyal user of avene's thermal water until I decided it's time for a change. This one comes in a spray tin can like other thermal waters out there. One major comparison between this one and avenue is that uriage seems to be higher in it's salt contents... You can feel small traces of minerals on the face, unlike avenue which practically feels like spraying water on your skin but leaves it smoothed and noticeable softer after prolonged use. I can't say that uriage is at a disadvantage at this, but I would probably go back to avenes after finishing this bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by taraguipame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked very much, it doesnīt burn my eyes or my skin, and leaves my skin smooth. I will buy it again. I bought the 50 ml size, and I think that is an excelent alternative when I donīt have the money to buy La Roche or Vichy. I love thermal water of those brands too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this expecting my skin to be all soothed and calm after using this but unfortunately it hasn't had the same effect on me. Even though I still think it is good for the skin, I found it to be quite drying for me. I spray it and then wait for it to dry by itself but as it dries I feel my skin getting tighter and itchier. Very similar to what I experience after being in salt water or using green tea as a toner.

I applied it a couple of time before bed and I woke up with a slightly rougher texture and some spots on my face dryer and flakier. I will repeat that it might actually be good for the skin as it probably somehow exfoliates the dead skin cells but it just wasn't what i expected. For instance I cant use it on top of my foundation because it makes my face dryer which is already a problem for me with foundation. Maybe it would work better for people with oily skin.

I can't say yet that I wont repurchase. I will try use it in really hot summer months when my skin gets oily.