October 21, 2014 | 2085 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Dream On

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this after viewing online swatches.However the version I have is not the original, & while neon not bright. Its also is very streaky & chips faster then any other Sinful polish I own. Bought this to match an outfit as I usual don't like anything purple outside of lavender. I love the color so on the hunt for a dupe with better quality but so far no luck. Purchased on sale at Walgreens for a $1 so no loss.I bought the last bottle of Dream on the was a bright purple the other bottles they had weren't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is a bright violet color that is somewhat neon, but it's not light. Not sure if that makes sense. This violet pops out at you but it's not overwhelming. Some neon-like purples are very in your face but this is not.

This is a crelly formula and needs at least 3 coats to be opaque. It's got a slightly squishy look when done and dries matte. Gorgeous for summer and the toes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by melumebelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While the color is nice and it dries fairly quickly, the formula is streaky and it takes a few layers to get a good, even look. The color isn't my favorite purple I have in stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by bradfordnat1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color that dries to a matte finish. Got at Walgreen's for a $1.99 to wear on my toenails but the finish makes me want to try it on my fingernails too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by l0vernlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I ran out of Dream on #113.. I went to walgreens and picked up another bottle.. I get it home & its a different color than the original!! The original is a neon purple, which dried very streaky/thin and matte but was workable with a top coat.. the new one is still dream on #113 but lighter purple and not so much of a neon, also not as streaky or thin, much creamier in application and dried to more of a shine than the older version.. still a pretty & bright purple though!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most beautiful nail polishes I have ever used. Absolutely gorgeous color! The shade is an eye-catching violet that works for any season. I mainly use these for pedicures because I like bright colors on my toes. I can't think of a single complaint about this nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this color for college football season along with Summer Peach (GO TIGERS!) and it is the perfect purple color if you use the right top coat (I use OPI). I did notice if you do not use a top coat, it can be dull. I do not use this if it is not football season, however, so I can see how some people say they do not reach for this color very often. It covers well because always use two coats and it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't use this color very often, I've used it maybe once or twice, but I have seen a lot of people use it and I really like this color. It's a very different color. It's very bright, maybe even a neon fuchsia color, it's very pretty, though. At first, I was hesitant to like this color because it does dry really matte which I do not like, at all. It does become an awkward color when you just apply it to your bare nails, so I recommend putting one coat of a white polish on your nails and then going over it with this color a couple times, and it will look SO much better! I probably would repurchase this. But it's not my favorite nail color ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful color. The first coat looked like I used marker to color my nails. Yuck!! It dries really fast which is great but like everyone else said it dries matte and you need a top coat to get it to look like the bottle. I actually think that the final product (color + top coat) looked prettier than the color in the bottle.

eta: I feel stupid. It says that it's matte on the bottom of the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by JazzyCloud

Dream On is a very interesting color because it can have some seriously beautiful shades of purple fuchsia and in the right light it has some amazing bright tones to it.

It does dry matte, so be ready for that. It's not that I dislike matte polish, but I don't feel that this one does it very well. It shows EVERY imperfection if you plan to not use a top coat to keep it matte. So I suggest using a ridge filler for your base, and also making sure that your nails are pretty much perfectly shaped (whatever that may be for you).

If you do decide to use a top coat it DOES change the color a bit. Rather than the rich purples it turns much more pink. Not a bad thing but just something to be aware of.