April 19, 2014 | 910 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Dream On

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most beautiful nail polishes I have ever used. Absolutely gorgeous color! The shade is an eye-catching violet that works for any season. I mainly use these for pedicures because I like bright colors on my toes. I can't think of a single complaint about this nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this color for college football season along with Summer Peach (GO TIGERS!) and it is the perfect purple color if you use the right top coat (I use OPI). I did notice if you do not use a top coat, it can be dull. I do not use this if it is not football season, however, so I can see how some people say they do not reach for this color very often. It covers well because always use two coats and it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't use this color very often, I've used it maybe once or twice, but I have seen a lot of people use it and I really like this color. It's a very different color. It's very bright, maybe even a neon fuchsia color, it's very pretty, though. At first, I was hesitant to like this color because it does dry really matte which I do not like, at all. It does become an awkward color when you just apply it to your bare nails, so I recommend putting one coat of a white polish on your nails and then going over it with this color a couple times, and it will look SO much better! I probably would repurchase this. But it's not my favorite nail color ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful color. The first coat looked like I used marker to color my nails. Yuck!! It dries really fast which is great but like everyone else said it dries matte and you need a top coat to get it to look like the bottle. I actually think that the final product (color + top coat) looked prettier than the color in the bottle.

eta: I feel stupid. It says that it's matte on the bottom of the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by JazzyCloud

Dream On is a very interesting color because it can have some seriously beautiful shades of purple fuchsia and in the right light it has some amazing bright tones to it.

It does dry matte, so be ready for that. It's not that I dislike matte polish, but I don't feel that this one does it very well. It shows EVERY imperfection if you plan to not use a top coat to keep it matte. So I suggest using a ridge filler for your base, and also making sure that your nails are pretty much perfectly shaped (whatever that may be for you).

If you do decide to use a top coat it DOES change the color a bit. Rather than the rich purples it turns much more pink. Not a bad thing but just something to be aware of.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dream on is a beautiful neon purple fuschia shade-its kind of a hard to get cult or hyped up trend type color, if that makes sense. Its bright and bold, a shade one would expect only to find in higher end brands. So at around $2, I was/am impressed. Its a neon so it goes on matte but once a top coat is applied over it all lines disappear and dullness is transformed into bright shine. I figure its cheap and will chip like crazy so a top clear coat will help in that arena anyhow... This is my first experience with this brand and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised and will grab a few more at a fraction of the price of higher end polishes. If you dig brights, definitely grab this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Dream On (Sinful Colors) matte as most neons do and has the same problems on application. Thinner is your friend, my friend. Three coats is what it took and it still didn't completely cover. This also, like most neons, chips. Regardless of all the negatives, this is a gorgeous color that looks lovely and richly magenta indoors and bright and not quite neon when the sun hits it. I'd still recommend it despite the issues because once it is managed, it looks soooo good!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by SDotB300

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sinful Colors ~ Dream On 80 is a bright pretty color!!! It went on smoothly on my nails and it has a matte finish. I was shopping and decided I needed some more bright colors for summer and this one was perfect!! Very happy I got it!!! And its inexpensive!!! Bang for your $$$$$ :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely fabulous pedicure color! One coat was streaky, but two coats was opaque. It's a neon, so it dries matte. (FYI, all neons dry matte) It's nothing that a shiny top coat won't fix. I used one coat of Nail Life Gripper, two coats Dream On, one coat Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Flawless (clear), and one coat Diamond Dry. This combination lasted over a week on my toes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Dream on is a nice deep plum purple shade that applies evenly and smoothly. I only needed one coat but I used two. With a clear top coat, the matte finish became a high gloss finish. Great price so I would repurchase.