September 30, 2014 | 1225 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Organics Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by artsyalice

I just bought some of this body lotion and LOVE it! I love the smell and it moisturizes really well without being greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 3:58:00 PM More reviews by uppity1

Used this lotion during my pregnancy and didn't have any stretch marks! It isn't greasy and didn't leave marks on my clothing. I liked the smell, didn't care for the fact that the pump left enough lotion in the bottle to last several days. Pricier than regular Palmer's because it is organic, but worth the extra cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i like this product. i've been using it twice daily and my skin feels soft and supple. the smell is probably one of those that you either like or don't. it's okay but i do like the curel smell a little better (it's different) but palmers has such a good reputation for helping prevent stretch marks i had to buy it. i like that it's organic and has none of the bad stuff like petroleum or mineral oil. i first bought this at ulta then i had a hard time finding it there again. i ordered 3 bottles on-line. now i alternate with curel pregnancy and mother lotion and i'll decide when i run out if it's worth repurchasing. i would recommend this though, especially if you like the coco butter smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by rvkma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is part of Palmers new Organics line. It is a lovely, rich, and very strong-scented lotion, meant for preventing/softening stretch marks.

Now, I can't say too much to that end, because I think stretch marks are one of those things you're either gonna get, or not, and no cosmetic item is going to stop them. However, I do think that you can soften them, by keeping your skin moisturized well, and this stuff will do the trick.

It is a thick, non-greasy lotion that absorbs nicely. Not super quickly, but that is in part due to it's richness. I find it does an excellent job of all-day softness. The scent is over-the-top yummy cocoa bean. It's very strong, so if you like it (I really do) that's a good thing, if you're sensitive to fragrance, look elsewhere!

It's a little on the pricey side for a drugstore item, but I suspect that is because of the Organic notion. I paid $8.00 at BabiesRUs for a large bottle.