October 25, 2014 | 1680 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Trio - Moss Green

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by morning_mist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This trio makes me wish I had brown eyes. Or hazel eyes, at least. I know it's simply not as pretty on my sky blue eyes, even though it is perfectly wearable...

The shades on the pan are very much true to how they come out on the skin, the pigment is strong and they are super soft and blendable. I cannot believe these are so cheap..! The olive shade is very similar to UD's Mildew, and I actually prefer the quality and feel of the WnW. Imagine that.

In the trio you get an amazing yellow/green, my favorite of the three; a classic olive green; and a grassy green. It is so worth getting it's not even funny. For brown eyed girls most of all - even though the rest of us can also join in on the fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 5:20:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I saw this on display at my local Walgreens and I must say, I am loving these shades. The greens blend nice with other shadows or you can wear them alone. Either way they look really great! I use these colors to enhance my hazel colored eyes and they really give off a nice glow to my eyelids. Perfect for this time of year. Too bad this is only limited edition because I am loving this trio, as I do all Wet N Wild shadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2008 8:21:00 AM More reviews by arnzal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unusual green shades, and very high quality texture and finish. These are great eyeshadows at any price. Looks great with HIP color crayon as liner in the deep green shade, too. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a stunning trio and after buying this one and the aquamarine one, I also went out and bought the other two LE trios. I am convinced one cannot have enough WnW trios. They are fab!~

The top shade, traditionally the "highlighter" shade in these trios is much too pigmented to be used as a browbone highlighter IMO but it makes an excellent shade for lids. It is an intense yellowish green. The middle shade is a dark shimmery olive shade w/o any of those stupid golden tones. And the last shade is a wonderful deep rich grassy green.

These apply like a dream...creamy and smooth, what you see is what you get color, very intense, even better over a great base. The wear is amazing as well..packaging sturdy and secure and best of all, you're paying less than $1 per color in this trio. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

I totally agree with the reviewer below. I saw these at Walgreens on a middle shelf, almost hidden but when i saw the *green* trio, I grabbed one immediately. The colours are gorgeous, even moreso than their existing green trio. The yellow/green is awesome as a lid colour and the deepest olive/moss is gorgeous as a crease colour with it. Both wore incredibly well and I'm very impressed with these. I have not tried the bottom grassy green yet. Like the previous reviewer, I would not wear these with the other two but it is pretty so I will have to play with it. For my blue eyes, the top and middle shades are well worth the $2.99 price tag. (For the record there was also a pink, a neutral (beige/brown) and a teal/aqua trio as well but not overly unique to what I already had in my stash.
I have to comment here that about a year ago I actually emailed WnW to say I thought their trios were fabulous and said they needed a Teal and an Olive trio. Now I'm wondering that they actually listenend! Pretty cool IMO. I'm thinking I might need the other trios now too...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Green Moss is soo gorgeous. This beats any trio of greens hands down. The first shade is a cross between a green / golden yellow color and is a beautiful shade on its own. I am wearing it as the lid color and it makes my brown eyes look amazing! I love how true the color is - in this trio all the shades are the same in the pan as they are on. The second color is a dark mossy green with small flecks of golden shimmer. I am wearing this in the crease on top of the green / golden yellow. It adds the perfect depth I used my MAC 224 to blend it in softly. The third shade is a jewel toned green. It is beautiful but I would not wear it with the other two shades. It would probably be really nice with a solid gold. I used Milani Snow Frost single eyeshadow #31 as the highlighter shade and love the green look with my dark brown eyes. This is so much prettier than Amazon Greens!