September 22, 2014 | 1253 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Powder Blush - Spicy Nude

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

Absolutely adore this blush. i wear everyday to school as it is very subtle and compliment my NC 30-37 skin tone very well. It showed up peachy brown on my face. Cons: it doesnt last long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I hit pan on this blush a couple of months ago, mainly because it has been my go-to blush for everyday wear for quite some time. The shade is a dark apricot/terracotta, that suits fair-medium skin-tones. On my medium skin, it gives me a light contoured effect that looks very natural and is very flattering in natural and artificial light. Unlike pink blushes which can look a bit harsh on me for the daytime, this shade is perfect for giving you that 'glow'. The blush is almost matte, very very little shimmer which is a plus from me. Last's better over a foundation as it has something to 'stick' to. Packaging like alot of people have talked about is something less to be desired as it is quite flimsy, but for the pigmentation and quality and price of this blush, I can't complain. A good find. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush for when I want to add a little color to my face. It's perfect for those lazy days or those natural looks you want to do. It's a dark peach terracotta shade. And it shows up on my NC30 skin. I am however disappointed that Rimmel discontinued this shade. Hopefully I'll find another alternative once I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this blush. Great "spicy" color, brownish cinnamony terracotta color. Two different people on two different occasions told me I look really tan while wearing this blush. As a redhead, that's a compliment I don't get much! The blush is very blendable and looks fairly natural. Very versatile and a great all-around blush for a very reasonable price!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This hardly showed up on my NC40 skin. It's a tan color and it blends in with my tan skin so it doesn't look I have anything on. I will be giving this away to my light skin friend. Texture is nice and I do like the compact container.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This is a beautiful "tawny" color, much more so than the blush named that. It is as some have mentioned below, a terracotta color, though light, and also more matte than any other Rimmel blush I have (I own 3 others). This just adds a little something, sort of in between blush and bronzer, when I'm going for a tan look (I only self tan, and use bronzer for color). I bought this cause the shade is gorgeous to me, and only use it when I have used a bronzer as it really compliments the look. Like other Rimmel blushes I've tried (I own 3 others), this is highly pigmented, goes on smoothly, and is very true to the color in the pan. I don't care about the often mentioned packaging. This one is hinged so the cover doesn't fall off and frankly I don't have a problem with that type either given the large amt of quality product you get for the money. Will last a long time and would be especially great on darker skin though some with lighter skin could use a few swipes of this whereever a light bronzer would be placed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 7:03:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably my go-to blush. It is a dead-on dupe for MAC Sincere blush.

At around $3 - take a chance for using this to warm up your face. It has buildable coverage, and can also be used a little as a contour, depending on your skintone (I'm NC20).

I really like this as a neutral-peachy color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush. Although it's not HG status by any means, it's SO versatile with so many looks! I usually use this when I want something that isn't pink. This blush warms up my face without being one of those "BAM! in your face" blushes. It's cuz I usually use bronzer to contour my face anyway so I want a blush that's more subtle, but still shows up.

Obviously it's not a true "nude" color. What would be the point in wearing blush if it looked almost the same as your skin tone? It's more on the brown side.

I got it for a couple of bucks so it's worth it. The packaging could be revised since it's hard to open and I always end up making dents in the product with my fingers ><.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by blog_antagonist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am EXTREMELY pale, so I have to be really super careful with blush, or I end up looking like the love child of Pat Benatar and Adam Ant. (you youngsters won't get that reference, sorry.) My go to blush for years and years, despite trying just about every blush on the market, high end and low end, is Covergirl's Natural Glow. For about ten years, I didn't even look for anything else. Recently, I guess I've just been in the mood for a change.

I have been considering trying this blush for a while. I'm a sucker for anything with "Nude" in the title you see...but I am almost always disappointed.Which is why I don't usually spend the money for high dollar blushes, I finally bought this when I found it for 75% off at CVS. Unfortunately, it too was a disappointment. It's just not "nude" enough for my pale skin.

It's a pretty color, nice texture, blends somewhat easily. But it looks muddy and dirty on me, regardless of how light a touch I use. It reminded me a lot of BE warmth, although not quite as difficult to work with. The name is misleading. I would call it...."Spicy Terracotta" or, "Spicy Bronze". It's definitely not "nude". If you have pale skin, you will want to pass on this.

Also, because Rimmel is so reasonably priced, I try not to bitch about packaging too much. But this tiny little square of product is really kind of ridiculous. How are you supposed to swirl an average sized blush brush over this and get an adequate amount of product on it?

I really like Rimmel in general and will sing their praises for putting out a quality product at an affordable price. But I wasn't not impressed with this at all. I guess I'll wait on the Coralista I ordered and see if that lives up to all the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by paycrock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i just repurchased this tonight at walgreens for $.74. i really like this color. the packaging for me is great for traveling because i can take a bunch of colors w/out bulking up my bag. i think it's a very unique color but also really natural. these are nice everyday blushes. i don't know how well they would be for darker skin tones but for light to medium-dark it's great. try this it's probably a color you don't have.