October 25, 2014 | 1657 users online

Skincare - Body - Mary Kay - Energizing Foot and Leg Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by maria411

This was another little gem that I received after winning 3 sample packs on Listia. At first, the smell sort of turned me off, but when I started using it, I was like...whoa! This stuff is great, it feels cool and light on my feet and legs, and does sort of energize them, as stated in product name:-) I used it morning and night, it made a difference in the smoothness of my skin, and the aroma wasn't even a problem anymore--I got used to the minty smell. I just loved how it felt. This is worth a try, for a cooling, soothing sensation on tired and dry feet and legs--you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom gave this to me. It's really great to use for when my feet are tired and hurting... like after standing for a long time in heels. It tingles and soothes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

Lovely scented invigorating lotion for dry, calloused feet and legs. Really compliments the matching scrub for beautiful, soft, gorgeous feet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2004 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My mother got this for me one Christmas and I just started using it and WOW. I love it. It smells sooo great. A really great peppermint smell, seriously! Not too strong or anything. I use it on my feet, it rubs in great and drys nicely. Its the perfect texture as well. I have also been known to use it on my hands as well and it works just as great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2003 5:51:00 PM More reviews by airickuh

This feels wonderful and tingly, especially after a soak. It's very lightweight, so you don't have to worry about slippery feet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice stuff - smells nice and pepperminty and feels great on tired feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 12:07:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great for summer! I smoothed it all over my legs and it made them feel so minty fresh and tingly feeling. In this hot weather it really helped to cool me down. I actually used it after I got home from the gym today and boy did it feel good on my tired muscles. Soothing is a good word to describe.