October 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Makeup Brushes - Alima - Pointed Crease Brush 30

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 6:45:00 AM More reviews by melissab33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic brush. I used to use the NARS #14 Eye contour brush which is exactly the same shape brush as the Alima 30... but the Alima brush is synthetic and more eco friendly. :) (no worries, I swapped my NARS brush to someone who would use it!)

I use this as a crease brush most of the time, sometimes for all over the lid. The bristles are dense enough to hold mineral eyeshadow and apply it without getting alot of fallout. The handle is sturdy and the cute little birdy makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (not really, but it is cute and reminds me of the green-ness of the brush and Alima in general)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by trulylovely

This is from Alima's new line of synthetic brushes that I cannot rave enough about. I bought them all when they first came out and I have to say I love every single one.

This brush retails for $14 and is an excellent crease brush. I use this almost every day for my crease color. It is dense and firm, just firm enough to blend my crease color perfectly. I only have one other crease brush (EoB) and it is much firmer than EoB.

This is a great brush and I would definitely reccommend it!