October 24, 2014 | 913 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect - 247 Cotton Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by tavy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Totally in love with this gloss!! exactly the color that I want. Everytime I wear this my friends always say the color is pretty and the texture are not sticky at all ( I don't like sticky gloss like juicy tube by lancome) and I'm looking forward to buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy using this gloss and Iīm so in love with the pinky color, as I prefer milky but still sheer glosses, where you can still see the colour of my lips and which doesnīt make my lips shine like a disco ball (just a bit glow, no shimmerig, thatīs what I like.). I think itīs a very good match with my pale skin, the texture is not too sticky and the lasting power is great. No need to mention the beautiful package, as itīs almost a matter of course with the Dior Lip Glosses =) Would I buy this again? Yes I would. I always cary thisone in my purse and it always fits, no matter if itīs day or night.

I just read about some ladies tracking this.. I had no idea it was that popular, as I spoted this, when I was passing by a Dior counter (I was in a hury that day and I was at a shopping centre, as I wanted to repurchase stockings). So I hold on and took a closer look and told the nice lady, that Iīm buying thatone. A fast made decision and then I kept going on to buy my stockings =D So glad I didnīt hesitate.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by baileybabe7486

I went on a scavenger hunt for this gloss, and finally got one on Ebay.

It's very nice, but not worth the hype or stress to track it down. It's a milky, semi sheer peachy pink, more pink than peach. It's not as opaque as NARS Turkish Delight, nor is it as cool toned or milky.

It's something like a cross between Turkish Delight and Scott Barnes Meow, which is a bit more peach/coral and also a bit milkier/more opaque than Cotton Petal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

Released for Dior Spring, Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect Cotton Petal is totally OOS everywhere. A friend helped me track down the last one. It's a milky pink without shimmer. When you look at the tube, you can see sparse shimmer, but trust me - this is not another shimmery conconction. I think that's why Cotton Petal and its little friends from Dior Spring are mostly OOS. It's pretty rare to find a glossy, shimmerless creme l/g.

Cotton Petal is a wonderful, pigmented milky pink that brightens up the complexion effortlessly. No worries about looking dead, washed out, or like *cough* a MySpace cliche. The texture is watery and cushiony, but it's pigmented and the lasting power is excellent.

For those ladies that missed out, I tried to find a dupe. I swatched NARS Turkish Delight next to Cotton Petal, but Turkish Delight is a milky, cool bubblegum pink. MAC Heatherette Sock Hop is definitely more peach than Cotton Petal. Still on the hunt... Will update!

UPDATE: The lasting power of Cotton Petal is about 1 hr. tops. I don't mind reapplying, though, as it's wearable for day without looking OTT.