December 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Blush - Korres - Zea Mays Powder Blush in Peach

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this on a whim after needing to throw away my old peachy Neutrogena blush. The product is slightly shimmery, but not overly so. In my opinion, it goes on a bit light, but it's easy to build up for a more noticeable color. I like how natural the color looks on my pale skin, so this is a keeper. Some say it's a dupe for Nars' Orgasm, but I've never used it so I cannot really comment. However, from pictures, this product looks more pink (or cooler toned) than Orgasm. It's expensive, but I'd say it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely love this blush, one of my favorites and I own a lot. It is a dupe for Orgasm but I actually like it better than Orgasm. It's also a more pigmented dupe for Coralista. Just adore it..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by brnidgrlx3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, it looks so natural and pretty on my skin. I love that it is natural, paraban free and does not break me out. I used to use Nars Orgasm however I hated the sparkles. To me, this is exactly the same color without the sparkles. I find that it is a bit difficult to apply, and I have to build quite a few layers for the color to show up. However, it is still definitely one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by FrauleinM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fabulous, natural blush that gives the perfect color for warm beige Asian skin tone. Looks very natural and doesn't make me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jadorelechoc

There's nothing to not love about the Korres blushes. The formula is beautiful and they wear soooo well. The colour selection is basic and the brand has not experimented with unique la mode shades so far, but I do not mind that at all, as their shades are so basic that they never go out of fashion. Their packaging is basic but not offensive at all and is sturdy enough. Smooth, not powdery, not crumbly, they apply evenly and stay put, plus you can't beat their price for the amount and quality they offer you.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jrbmua

Length of use: 2yrs
Frequency of use: 3-4days/wk
Pros:
-a peachy pink color suited for my Asian tone skin (for ref I wear EDM in light olive, #2 in Laura M fdtn)
-looks natural
-easy to apply
-can be buildable
-does not break me out
-good staying power
-lasted me two yrs for every other day use
-looks good on my skin tone year round (I do not tan)
Cons: None
Notes: Has no glitter or sparkle. Looks matte on me, which I prefer. This is the only blush I own, so I am not a big blush kind of girl. But this suits me for every day and special occasion use as it looks natural. I would buy again however as I am not brand loyal to blushes, I would also check out other similar blushes for fun.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by CoRRi

I have always refrained from blushes because I really don't need to emphasize my extant blemishes. But with a proper concealer, I decided to expand my arsenal of already what is way too much makeup with an addition of a spring time blush. I started off with Clinique's Precious Posey because I read that it was flattering on fair Asian skin; however, I found it to be way too bright despite barely even touching the highly pigmented formula with my brush. So kudos for their highly saturated pigmentation but a no to the overly orange undertones. My next trial blush was Nars' Orgasm; yes, I gave in the hype and let's just say the Precious Posey paled by comparison. After a second return to Sephora, I picked up Korres' Zea Mays mineral blush in Peach: three's a charm! It is the ideal peachy pink , leaving a soft flush of colour on my cheeks that looks natural and fresh. It is the ideal blush for everyday wear and lends itself well to layering. What a great find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG blush! It's a beautiful pinky peach color. Similar to the other reviews, it does remind me of the color of NARS Orgasm without the glitter, and perhaps a bit more natural (not as bright). It doesn't have glitter but it's not completely matte, it does have sheen to it.

The blush has an excellent texture as well. My cheeks are dry and so some blushes look powdery and/or cakey on me. This goes on super smooth and also blends well. It is pretty pigmented, so I have to be sure to have a light hand. I usually start at my apples and without adding more blush to my brush, I just use my brush to blend from my apples to the rest of my cheek.

Others have mentioned the corn starch breaks them out, but I've been using this for quite some time and haven't had any breakouts.

Overall, superb blush for fair skinned ladies who are looking for a nice peachy-pink blush. Also, its a bonus that its more natural and doesn't have a lot of chemicals in it!

Ingredients:
Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Octyldodecanol, Isononyl Isononanoate. May Contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 75470, CI 77742, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 77510, CI 15850, CI 73360, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 42090.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 10:30:00 AM More reviews by dovely

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pretty pink/peach flush with slight shimmer. Does not irritate the dryness on my cheeks. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I recently got into Korres and now I'm want everything from this line! Anyhow, I saw a look done by Korres on the sephora website, and the blush (peach) was gorgeous. So of course I had to get it. It is definitely a near dupe of NARS orgasm with less shimmer as a previous reviewer mentioned. When swatched side by side, orgasm is more warm/coral/pink vs the Korres which swatches kinda cool toned/pink. While it is a great blush, it's not quite what I was looking for as despite it's name, there's NO PEACH!!! Aside from that, the quality is great and if I were looking for a non-peach blusher, this would be perfect. I am very pleased with the Korres line and hope to purchase a few other products from this line! :D On a side note, I've read some articles saying to stay away from cornstarch (aka zea mayes) in products, but I've had no side effects or break outs so I will continue to use Korres blushers!!