October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Lip Treatments - Lather - lip conditioning balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by sreavis

I keep the dub of this non-SPF version by my bed. Very moisturizing. I like the faint grapefruit smell. I wish you could purchase the stick version with no SPF on their Web site, but apparently you can only get it on Delta flights.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by yelly201

I, as most of the reviewers, got this product free on a Delta flight. I also got one coming back from that vacation, so I have two. Thank goodness, because the lip conditioner (in tube form) is discontinued on the lather.com website.
This lip balm is literally the only thing I trust to moisturize my lips. I apply before I put my makeup on, then blot off before applying lipstick... My lips never look cracked! I can wear red lips with no worries! I love this stuff.
When I run out, I don't know what I'll do, because the only lip conditioning balm on their website is in pot form and is $8! I would definitely repurchase, but I might get handy and figure out a way to make the balm into tube form again...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by onceuponatime1

I discovered this baby hidden away in my medicine closet, as part of a trial gift set from Delta. Thinking the set included only cheap, low-quality hand lotions and shampoos, I tossed them out. THANK GOD I hung onto this lip balm, because this is the BEST LIP BALM EVER. I have always used balms that mua recommends-- slathering my lips in Aquaphor, moisturizing chapstick, nivea, etc, but lately my lips peel and DRY within the hour. I just reapplied more often, but to no avail. Aquaphor had never before let me down, but maybe I am becoming immune to its effects (?). It's about time I HEAL my lips instead of temporarily cover them in some waxy base. Anyway, the website says that this sucker costs $6.50, which is frankly ridiculous for a chapstick, but since this is the only effective treatment for my lips now, I will probably consider an order once it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by pradaprincess75

Awesome! Even my husband loves it. We live in Utah...very dry climate and this works the best. We got it flying on Delta for free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Svetlana7311

I got mine on the airplane, free gift set, I am so glad I did, I would have never discovered this brand on my own. This is the BEST lip balm, my lips stay moisturized for hours, not 1-2 but 5-6-7, I put it before going to bed, and my lips are soft and hydrated in the morning. I tried all drugstore brands, medicated and not, alba, burts bees, blistex, neutrogena, shiseido, I don't remember all brands, also vaseline, aquaphor etc, none of them, no lip balm or lip gloss or lipstick deliver even close to this one. They all disappear after an hour or so and you need to reapply again and again, or they stay on top and don't do anything, you feel you have something on your lips and think ahh it's working, but at the end lips get dry like you did not use anything. It does not mean that this one is heavy or greasy, it just works like a magic, even when it's gone lips stay soft. This batman crap gets 10 lippies :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HOLY SMOOTH LIPS BATMAN!!!! This stuff is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! The tube quotes "an intense lip moisturizer" and it's sooooooo that! It's like chap stick but much thicker, kinda like salve but not greesy or goopy. I think there's an SPF in it from what I remember reading on the site. Bottem line, I put it on 5 hrs ago and can still feel it making my lips beautiful!!!!!!