October 20, 2014 | 2034 users online

Lotions/ Creams - mark - Lemon Sugar Moisture Milk [DISCONTINUED]

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love thus scent, heavenly, but the reason I gave this 3 lippies is I prefer a thicker lotion like the body butter.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually think Avon lotions and perfumes smell cheap, however, this lotion is quite pleasant. It moisturizes fairly well, but I think the consistency is a bit runny... I perfer a creamier lotion. It does smell like a light lemon with a hint of vanilla. I love it and my boyfriend loves it on me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim from the mark magalog and was presently suprised to find this scent heavenly. I'm not a fan of overly sweet, food/fruit scents, but I really enjoy Lemon Sugar. This stuff absorbs fast and makes my skin feel like silk. The scent isn't overhwhelming, but does last longer than most lotions.
This sugary side of this scent reminds me of Aquolina's Pink Sugar scent, but not as strong. I would definitely repurchase the moisture milk and would probably purchase others as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Diamonds

This review is strictly for the lotion...

I just purchased Bath and Body Works "Hello Sugar" and really enjoy it, however the lotion has sparkles in it, and the lotion consistancy is very thick/clammy feeling. I was looking for a no-glitter of the "Hello Sugar" lotion.

I was hoping it would be more sugary, like Bath and Body Works' new line, but my hopes were dashed. This lotion is more lemony and dries down to a strange old lady powder smell. I have to call it like I smell it!

I am only slightly disappointed. I won't wear this scent out in public, but it is a nice summer time lotion-light and cool.

I did buy Kiwi Lotus in the Moisture Milk and enjoy that a bit more than this one. Go to Bath and Body Works first to smell their new line first...it smells great-very lemony yet also sugary.

I will consider buying this line again, but not this specific scent, and that is why I chose "no" when prompted whether I would buy again.