October 24, 2014 | 1623 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Body Lotion UVA & UVB Spf 15

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by smw0304

I was using the Vaseline aloe with SPF, but that didn't seem to give me enough moisture, so I tried this. Unlike others, the scent of Eucerin doesn't totally bother me. I add a fragrance sparingly and it helps. I cannot, however, get past how greasy this lotion is! It sits on my skin until it eventually gets rubbed off. I hate the feeling of putting clothes on top of the lotion that doesn't sink in.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by sexyann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this body lotion to provide my dry skin with moisture as well as protect my fair skin from the limited amount of sun that I allow myself to get. Let me just tell you that it highly repels other people from you. It has a strong plastic, goop smell and it leaves you feeling slightly sticky and slime-y. Also, and this is the most important thing I can tell you about this, after only 10 minutes of being in low level sunlight, my very pale skin burned and tanned at least 5 shades. This is not what I expected or wanted. This is THE worst sunscreen product I have EVER used. It provided zero protection and actually made me more sensitive to the sun.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I probably won't buy this lotion again. Yes, it does have SPF in it, which is great, but it doesn't give me the moisture I need. Also, Eucerin formulas are extremely greasy, which is pretty gross to me. It's a greasy lotion without any moisture. I recommend Aveeno instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Overall, this is a good product...I went through at least 2 full-size bottles before I switched to a different SPF lotion. I like the smooth consistency and rapid absorption, but I really don't like the smell. It has a very strong sunscreen odor, which doesn't really go away after the product is fully absorbed. I would buy this again, but it wouldn't be my first choice. When I used this every day, I got tired of smelling like harsh sunscreen. It kind of irritated me as fall/winter set in and I wanted to smell "warm and cozy," not like I'd been at the beach all day and needed a shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by huminahuminahuminahumina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is fast-absorbing and fragrance-free. It has 1% TiO2. It's probably hard to get enough on to have it be an effective sunscreen, but a little everyday for incidental exposure is better than none at all. It's great on the arms and lower legs. I don't like it on my thighs unless I'm wearing linen pants. It makes for a tacky sensation when the thighs touch, and mine do.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by veronicab6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like others, I wanted a daily body moisturizer with a little bit of sunscreen to protect me when walking around outside. Overall the pump is easy to use, the smell doesn't bother me and it does seem to moisturize fairly well. Unfortunately it just does absorb into my skin; it's so bad that when my fiancÚ touched my arm he actually recoiled because he said it felt so greasy--definitely not something you want to hear. Looks like I'm still on a search to find a quality product...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

I thought this would be a good body spf for the price . But it has pathetic UVA protection . In fact none .(UVA goes deeper into the skin, colors you, damages elastin and collagen and isn't felt , the majority of rays that hit us on a day to day basis are uva) Ran it thru the sunscreen simulator and it failed every country's test. With a PPD of 1 .

Octinoxate 5%
Homosalate 5%
Octisalate 4%
and a measily 1% titanium dioxide as UVA protection
First off TO2 doesn't provide full broad spectrum protection . Zinc oxide does .
And with only 1% you're sure to get damage . You may as well put your regular moisturizer on .
Pass

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to get a lotion that had spf in it that I could wear everyday. I did not like this at all because it felt like it never absorbed into my skin. Even after having it on for a few hours, I could still feel it on top of my skin!! This just did not work at all for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by jenben24

I hated this lotion. It sat on top of my skin and made my itchy. I would wear skirts and the lotion would pill off of me. It looked like I was shedding skin. It was disgusting and I can't stand it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by rsquaredh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

does what it says it does but be careful with sensitive acne prone skin, it may have caused my chest to break out a little