October 24, 2014 | 1602 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS UNLESS YOU WANT UGLY HAIR

this did lighten my black hair to that ugly brassy shade so at least it did what it said it would but I wish somewhere, someone would have told me the hair on the top of my head would start falling off. And no, that wasn't because I left the bleach on too long, I only left it on for ...I have no idea. It was a few years ago. But it wasn't as long as the box said because I was afraid if my hair would start breaking off. Anyways, I swear, I SWEAR I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAINNNNNN. I never EVER colored my hair after the disaster this caused me. I ended up paying big bucks to get rid of the brassiness that even a brown hair color on top of this couldn't fix (but I'm guessing all bleaches do this) but what was horrible was the fact I became a freakin' TRIANGLE HEAD.

YES. A TRIANGLE HEAD.
My hair on top was so thin and the other hair that the bleach was on for like ten minutes that were the bottom layers were still thick. That's the kind of damage hair extensions can't even fix.
so please, unless you wish to become ugly by all means use this garbage. I'm not stopping you. but please heed my warning citizen, and use something else. please. I hope this company discontinues this product, so other crazy 15 year old girls won't begin to go bald.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by awong1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

RUINED my hair!!
So after trying a few attempts at dying my dark brown hair to medium brown, using permanent dyes, I decided to try this bleaching product. This is a mistake that has haunted me EVERY day, for a year and a half.
I had mid-back shoulder length hair, which this product basically disintegrated.
I followed the directions and length of time as followed, including putting on the roots last.
When I rinsed my head, after I felt it, my hair instantly felt about half the normal thickness. When I looked closer, I realized that my hair had 'burnt', and it was soo fragile, there was no way I could even comb it (I was scared my entire head of hair was going to fall out).

IT's been over a year, of a (very) painful re-growth process. I've had hundreds of dollars of haircuts (i did not want to cut off all my hair - so I had to go for frequent 'mini-trims'), color-depositing conditioners, and absolutely no heat styling. Yep, it's made for a very un-sexy year.

This product just completely burnt my hair. I used a lot of protein treatments (kpak the best), but there is really NOTHING that can be done to save chemically burnt hair. Just have to wait for the re-growth.

So I would STRONGLY, strongly strongly advise no one to ever use this product. It has taken me a year to write this review because I was so mad.
Save yourself your esteem, and go to a stylist. Lesson learned.
Oh, and fyi I always have had very resilient hair. It's medium thickness, not coarse but it has taken a lot of color opps, and mistakes in the past - nothing this terrible however.

BEWARE!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by NMitchel

Overall I loved this product. It took my dyed black hair to a very nice light brown/reddy colour even before I added another shade of dye on top of it. Just remember to read the package first because I forgot to and now my roots are pure blonde haha :P

Please note: This colour is a pre-lightener! You have to buy another hair colour with this!! Also this product does NOT contain bleach. I got my boyfriend to pick this out (he's a biochem major) and he said the lightening agent in this particular dye is MUCH gentler than bleach.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Lauramichellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was surprised with how well this product lightened my hair--not to mention how quickly! Most bleaching products I've used have left my scalp red and irritated, but after using this I felt no discomfort at all. This is by far the best hair bleach I have ever used. The only problems are that it is $12.00 a box, and the box itself is not very appealing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by o0oTheBeesKneeso0o

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was quite happy with the results for what I wanted to achieve. My hair is naturally medium brown and I had dyed it black many times and I wanted a change. I tried using Color Oops and it barely did anything at all. I have shoulder length hair and two boxes of this stuff took me from several layers of blackest black to an orange/ blond - perfect to dye it with my desired brown color. I would suggest mixing the pouches of powder and developer in a separate container like a styrofoam cup with a plastic spoon for proper mixing. It's quite easy to pour right back into the original container. I would definitely buy this again to fix any mix ups :) ***FYI, If you want to achieve a medium brown color after using this product I would strongly recommend picking a darker shade because I found when I wanted to do this with a light to medium dye my hair was consistently lighter (aka orange/yellow/brown) than I wanted it to be. So I had to learn this the hard way bleaching my hair with blondissima, then dying it light brown, then fixing that with medium brown and it's still quite a lighter brown than I want it to be.***

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by wldp785

I have used this product before, i wasn't pleased with how the bleach turned my hair but i was very pleased with the color after i applied the color to it. My hair is almost black so i was very pleased when my hair came out like a strawberry-blonde color. I am thinking about dying my hair again using the blondissima bleach. Yes it may be a little expensive but i would pay alot more to go to the salon to get my hait bleached and dyed. I highly recommend using this product, it never damaged my hair and never burn my scalp.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Yikes. My natural colour is a golden brown that darkens and loses its natural highlights more every year, and which I dye auburn in the fall. Thus, when I dyed it about 2 months ago, the last dye job had been a year before then. I was ultimately dissatisfied with the flat dullness of the colour and decided to bleach and try again. Enter Blondissima. I left it on for around an hour and a half waiting for some parts to lighten, but sensing that they weren't going to and afraid of destroying my hair, I finally rinsed it out. At this moment, about 20 minutes after rinsing, I have bananas Foster hair. The roots and some strands are pale yellow, there are substantial caramel blonde sections, and then there are several big locks of fiery reddish orange. The look is actually sort of interesting, and I probably would have enjoyed it when I was 16...now I'm just glad I work from home so that even if it's still a disaster after I re-dye, my opportunities for embarrassment will be minimal. I don't think my hair is particularly resistant, so I imagine that this product would be pretty useless on truly resistant hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this to take my brown/blk hair to a medium brown shade for reference.

I mixed the whole thing as directed, but I put about 1 oz. of shampoo in the bottle as well. I applied it to my damp hair and lathered it up roots to ends. I find the shampoo 'cocktail' really helps with the ability to move quickly and apply it evenly. It did leave my hair sort of brassy but I only left the mix on my head for 10 minutes, but overall it was super gentle!! No dryness or breakage.
I'd use this over and over again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by cdafaith1957

I have used L'oreal Preference products before with great results. But, I used this les blondisssimes LB01 extra light ash blonde product on my natural med. blonde hair and it turned very bright yellow with orange/yellow roots. It lifted my hair, but stopped at a very yellow stage, even though I used it as directed. I will NEVER buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by BarbieGaGa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best bleach I've tried ever! It seems like it has its own de-brassing system because it turned out less orange/yellow as other bleaches do when I go from black to blonde. I bought 2 boxes of these. It was pretty expensive ($13 a box) so I was pretty hesitant about it. Application was easy with the creamy formula! Didn't really sting or burn my scalp... instead there was a mild 'cooling' sensation. I would only buy this to go from black to blonde mainly because of the price. I would use some other cheap alternative like Garnier Nutrisse Extra Bleach, but I really like this stuff much better.